VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Random Role-Playing Thread!

Go down 
+24
Stanly The Endermen
Kammi Frost
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
AngelOfChaos179
Kota Momochi
katieFire
King Scrafty
darkangel
Lyra Kotone
BLVD Big Smoke
Shadow Kitty
Mudkip The Mud Fish
BLVD J Hood
BLVD Kazumi
killz
Tyviette
Kevin
Oshawott
BLVD Bubbles
BLVD Mintaka
JadeMahBoi
Toxic
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshawott
Oshawott

The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 10:55 pm

Kevin why are you looking at us like that?
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 11:04 pm

-Points gun at snivy- Osha get in the fuking car now! yeah i working with blvd the whole time. i never liked none of you to begin with!. ya might of saved my life a fue times in the past, but now things just got started!! -Calls the blvd gang- Yeah i got them come and get them!! goodbye maria.. i'll always remember you.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 11:12 pm

The fack is going on down there!?! Kevin, your the trader!? my god why man why!?! we freaking loved you! and now you got a gun pointed to snivy's head? plz dont hurt her kevin take my life not her's!
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 11:18 pm

I had to! they have my girl locked up some where. fearwell guys. -gets sniped- run ugh snivy!!
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 11:25 pm

-Walks over by kevin and kicks him- You had to ruin it huh? well guess what? deals off you told those kids everything. any last words before you die?!
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 11:32 pm

Yes i do haha we both could say our last words. SEE ME IN HELL YOU HEARTLESS WITCH! -Press the detionator to a bomb striped to me-
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 11:36 pm

KEVIN!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 11:43 pm

-Runs towards oshawott- Lets get the heck out of here! beartic, lyra and terrell are still at the hospital lets go there now.

TO BE CONTINUED!
Back to top Go down
darkangel
Familiar Face III
darkangel

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 2:47 pm

- is sitting on a cliff nearby- very eventful..-murmurs to self- very eventful..
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 4:10 pm

-Looks back and forth- Come on oshawott and sylveon the roads are clear from here.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 4:16 pm

-Runs- Can we stop at a fast food store after we meet with bear and the others? i am so hungry. =.=
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 4:23 pm

I agree with osha, we just got out a crazy ass scuffle. i'm beat from all of this you guy.. just can't wait for all of this to be over and save your sister snivy.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 4:27 pm

Sure guys we can eat right after we make it to the hospital. Smile
Back to top Go down
BLVD Bubbles
Social Butterfly
BLVD Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 4:34 pm

-Looks at snivy and her teamates run past- Kaz, lets cut them off before they rally up with the rest of thier team. i just got word from smoke. i think they're heading to a nearby hospital. -reloads pistol-
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 4:41 pm

Umm.. can we please pick a betta spot next time bubbles? cuz we smell like shït, hidin in dumpsters ain't cool home girl. my hair looks nasty as hell and we cant go back to blvd HQ smelling like shït! D:
Back to top Go down
BLVD Bubbles
Social Butterfly
BLVD Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 4:54 pm

I rather smell like shiit than having our cover blown. fuk them lets just clean ourselfs off and get them at the hospital!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 4:59 pm

Good they made it! i was abit worried about you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 5:03 pm

-Hugs Terrell, Bear and Lyra- Aww i missed you guys! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 5:07 pm

-Bear hugs everyone- Wait, where's kevin? wasnt he with you guys?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 5:10 pm

-Nods at bear- yes.. he was... but we lost him!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 5:15 pm

No this cant be happing!.. kev's dead!?! -bang fist to a wall- ugh.. how did he go?..
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 5:22 pm

Bear.. kevin was the trader and has been the whole time. he blow himself up, killing another elite member from blvd named Mintaka, who was a weapons dealer. i fully don't get why he did this to us..
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 5:33 pm

I don't think kevin was a trader. for some reason he said "goodbye maria" then let go of me and told me to run. moments later Mintaka shot him with a sniper rifle, then she said something about a deal being off. hmm i bet maria was stolen by blvd as well so they made him do that!
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 5:41 pm

Snivy's right guys kevin loved us from the very begining!! those jerks are paying big time!! we still have his spirte guiding us to victory ahead!!
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 5:53 pm

We also had scrafty with us to guys. both men fought hard to get snivy's sister back R.I.P. Ha guys lets go ok we been in this hospital for 3 hours straight lol. Terrell is going to be alright. i send cops and other agents to protect him while he recovering. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random Role-Playing Thread!
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next