VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Random Role-Playing Thread!

Go down 
+24
Stanly The Endermen
Kammi Frost
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
AngelOfChaos179
Kota Momochi
katieFire
King Scrafty
darkangel
Lyra Kotone
BLVD Big Smoke
Shadow Kitty
Mudkip The Mud Fish
BLVD J Hood
BLVD Kazumi
killz
Tyviette
Kevin
Oshawott
BLVD Bubbles
BLVD Mintaka
JadeMahBoi
Toxic
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Snivy
Snivy

The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 8:32 pm

Mmm cheeseburgers -drols in the jail cell-
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 9:13 pm

D: My post was removed!
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 9:56 pm

(Lol) Toxic: ''Huh, man im getting tired of travelling this place ...... eh its that the Castle''? ''It is! sweet'' ''Time to get inside there, but the BLVD, they might be guarding this place, hmm i need to gather my friends and ..... uhmm don't know what to do next''.
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:24 pm

Dont worry toxic me, oshawott and others will fight against the BLVD guards outside of the castle while you, kevin and others sneak through as we fight. this diversion should work ather all we have terrellxd our side. i'll call our unit. -big trucks full with soilders appears- alright men listen up! we're about to attack the guards standing and looking for intruders. okay squad A snipe out on nerby roofs squad B is the medic incase of wounded soilders and squad C being us charge and destroy! -CHEERS- okay guys lets do this!
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 2:48 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 3:12 pm

Nevermind. Not gonna bother here. :L

Last edited by ShellRage on Thu 31 Jan 2013, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 2:36 pm

Hehehe snivy looks like your friends are trying to save you. hump as i recall we are unstop able. -picks up phone- hello mr. jhood they're about to fight outside our castle. get ready to escape when the time is right. sir they've breached through the entrance already. hump snivy your friends are worthy enough to step foot in here. pathetic they will suffer as well. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 2:57 pm

Min. bubbles, and j hood i got yous covered okay? i'll get into action. lets see what you heroes are made of. -takes out a blue blade- -slashes through battle grounds- if you want snivy you'll have to kill me. as a warrior like myself i shall obey mr. j hood's orders. my blue armor is fabulous! XD
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 3:08 pm

Ugh! it's kazumi she's to powerful with that equipment on. we need more support asap! our troops are getting killed, and we lost 25 soldiers so far. look kazumi i don't wanna fight you lets talk about this before one of us gets killed. -puts on bulletproof vest and head gear-
Back to top Go down
BLVD Bubbles
Social Butterfly
BLVD Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 3:16 pm

“Puts microphone out the window” Talk this out? ha what a coward you're kevin. kazumi make him suffer make sure the last thing he sees is you murdering him in cold blood. i'll laugh as you die horribly. snivy will give us some power to unleash some powerful forces.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 3:56 pm

You guys have fun with that~
Back to top Go down
BLVD J Hood
Selective Poster
BLVD J Hood

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 5:35 pm

Min you and big smoke get the choppa ready. i aint leaving yet until snivy's powers been drained. a yo pop off on these nîggaz while we load up on cargo in the choppa ehy?. Cool
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 5:37 pm

WHY AM I THE ONLY 3rd GEN GUY HERE!? ;_;
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 5:40 pm

[Little do they know...once they start that helicopter, they'll get one explosive surprise...]

You guys go on ahead~
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 5:45 pm

Oh no this is not good. the blvds have way to many people with them. i pray that backup comes to save us. nothing but dead bodies on the floor and kazumi you leave us no choice now we shall kill you with the rest of your conrads!
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 5:48 pm

It appears we are well outnumbered, but lucky for you, I took precautions. Auto-sentries have been mounted around the perimeter of the fortress, and anti-aircraft missile launchers are active. An Apache helicopter is also ready for deployment, should they manage their way past our first two lines of defense. I recommend refraining from close combat until completely neccesary. We'll need all hands ready.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 5:58 pm

Omg to much chaos "coughs" mr. j hood ugh why are you doing this!? im just a little girl -cries in the coner of the jail cell- can i get a drink of water or food? i havent eaten anything sence i got in here.
Back to top Go down
BLVD J Hood
Selective Poster
BLVD J Hood

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 6:07 pm

Why am im doing this? you not just some plain little girl. you have an outstanding amount of power. you just dont know that is why. once the power reached 100% we could put a bullet in yo head, but we'll throw you out. hopefully yo friends are still alive cuz they forces are gettin mobbed. what this chicken i ate off snivy? throws chicken on the floor eat up because if we manage to fail we will keep you. Cool
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 6:18 pm

Ugh i can't take the punishment anymore! -used shadow on the castle- -faints on the floor- m m my powers ugh snivy were coming to save you from evil.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Big Smoke
Fairly Helpful
BLVD Big Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 6:24 pm

A yo wtf was that noise? "took out a ak-47" ya not coming in here.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 6:26 pm

...So, it's a suicide mission, is it?
A waste of manpower. We could easily get a few bullet-proof mobiles and ambush them...
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 6:27 pm

''huh''. Now where is that jail that has Snivy captured inside? There must be alott of unusual doors in here. I just gotta keep looking, and be aware of not letting the BLVDs find me or they would...kill me, or far worst things.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 6:33 pm

Snivy's up on the 20th floor. they have some many people. i lol im staying outside im not walking in there to get shot up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 6:46 pm

*Toxic Dragon* wrote:
''huh''. Now where is that jail that has Snivy captured inside? There must be alott of unusual doors in here. I just gotta keep looking, and be aware of not letting the BLVDs find me or they would...kill me, or far worst things.

[ Incoming transmission. Incoming transmission. Do you accept this transmission call? ]
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Aug 2013, 3:20 pm

*Yawn* want a wonderful day at the beach. *puts sun tan on*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random Role-Playing Thread!
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next