VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Random Role-Playing Thread!

Go down 
+24
Stanly The Endermen
Kammi Frost
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
AngelOfChaos179
Kota Momochi
katieFire
King Scrafty
darkangel
Lyra Kotone
BLVD Big Smoke
Shadow Kitty
Mudkip The Mud Fish
BLVD J Hood
BLVD Kazumi
killz
Tyviette
Kevin
Oshawott
BLVD Bubbles
BLVD Mintaka
JadeMahBoi
Toxic
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 3:47 pm

Cheer up Osha we're going together my friend. I've heard strange things about this hunted house that we're going to. they say that this house is very hunted and people who go there are never to returm. they say that a entire family was killed in a house fire over 300 years ago. the house was re builed several times to keep the legend going. I want to experience real ghosts!
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 3:52 pm

I dont believe in ghosts!! this hunted house is probably the same as a normal house. I find it funny that people who doesnt never return from that house. Its clearly a group of actors trying to get a rep! I want to go to this house right now!
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 3:56 pm

*Yawns* Bear all you do is want to fight someone. I really hope you do see a ghost for once! I want to see you scream like a dam girl.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 4:00 pm

Bear like you're a true g fùck all the urban legend bullshìt. is we going or what!?
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 4:04 pm

*Sighs* You boys are acting big and bad now. I can't wait, I can't freaking wait until you 2 crap your pants! come on guys lets go to the hunted house.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 4:16 pm

*After arguing for another 20 minutes, the gang finally arrived to the Hunted House*

*Looks around* Hmm this place doesn't seem that bad guys. all the other people seem to be enjoying thierselfs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 4:21 pm

*Flirts with the ladies and gets rejected from all of them*

Dam my luck isn't relevent in here at all very strange. I need a cold beer to forget about my lost!
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 4:26 pm

*Looks at the Hunted House from a nearby roof*

Those kids went inside of the house!? I must say, they have balls going in there. pretty soon they'll wish that they never went inside of the house. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 4:33 pm

This house is amazing! I'd expected this place to be a mansion! I find it weird that from the outside it looks like a regular house. (:
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 4:40 pm

*Haves a chat with people in the house*

Molly, guys I left my phone in the car brb. *All exit door shuts by their*

Oh sh*t what the hell is going on here?!
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 4:44 pm

*Tries to open the front door*

Ahh fuk! I cant open it guys!! what the fuk is going on and where did those nice people go!?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 4:51 pm

*Tries to get in contact with the police*

No signal!? what the heck kind of house is this?! I know whats going on! we're getting pranked as we speak. look this isn't funny anymore got darn it! we want to go home NOW!
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 4:55 pm

*Looks around and spots a strange dude telling us to get over here*
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 5:00 pm

*Looks at the dude with a shocking face*

N-n-no way Terrell!? but I thought you were killed in a car crash bro. explain to us what in the fuk is going on up in here!?
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 5:15 pm

Gather around everyone. I must explain everything to you children before im really dead. this isn't a regular house. you see, this is the place where we'll all die at. once the door shuts, thier is no escape. I've tried and looked everywhere for a exit. I hear voices saying the only way to leave this place is to die. your souls can go through walls, making it the only way to leave this place.

Kevin son I wasn't in that car during the crush. I've received a invitation to come here about 10 mouths ago. this whole thing is a setup, a trap by someone who knew about this place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 5:24 pm

We all have the same card, Terrell. I had a sinking feeling about this but ****.. are you busting our chops old man? how do we know that this isnt staged? tell us the truth you're behind all of this arent you!?
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 5:31 pm

Osha I promise you im not in on this. I got setup just like all of your friends. lets just help one another find clues ya know? explore the rest of this house as we die slowly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 5:38 pm

Im not taking this seriously pfff. I am quiet sure those other people who was here is just fuking with us. *Shouts and yells* let us go home you sick fuks! *starts destroying stuff*
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 5:46 pm

Young lady! these aren't real people! they say that these were the sprits of the family who died here about 300 years ago. they may look alive like us but they're not. I noticed this right after the little girl huged me, no pulse or nothing. thats when I find out this place was legit spooky. *gets sniped in the head*
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 5:51 pm

*Ducks for cover as Terry dies with a headshot*

Omfg! this can't be happening! *Cries* this isn't staged.. he tried to tell us from the very start. we thought all of this was a prank. we need to figure out more clues asap!
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 5:56 pm

AROARRRR!*punches a wall* he knew if he told us about this place, he would pay the price. if this is true, omg THOSE PEOPLE WERE ACTUALLY GHOSTS! fuk me lets find a way out this place!
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 6:06 pm

*Puts a towel over Terry's dead body* R.I.P

Come on everyone lets find a way out!

To Be Continued!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random Role-Playing Thread!
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13