VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should I take over as founder of the forum?

Go down 
4 posters

Should I be the new founder?
Yes
Should I take over as founder of the forum? Vote_lcap100%Should I take over as founder of the forum? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Should I take over as founder of the forum? Vote_lcap0%Should I take over as founder of the forum? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hmm?
Should I take over as founder of the forum? Vote_lcap0%Should I take over as founder of the forum? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Cycling Road
Social Butterfly
Cycling Road

Should I take over as founder of the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Should I take over as founder of the forum?   Should I take over as founder of the forum? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2022, 10:55 am

I want to be a new founder. That way I can control who gets modded and who doesn't. This forum has been very nice. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: Should I take over as founder of the forum?   Should I take over as founder of the forum? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2022, 2:08 pm

Yes, take it over. So you can mod me.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Should I take over as founder of the forum?   Should I take over as founder of the forum? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr 2023, 1:37 pm

Sorry for the late reply, but we aren't currently looking to change staff at the moment, as the forum is now mostly retired. Keep in touch if you'd like, my Discord is nokaccino#8502 :]
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: Should I take over as founder of the forum?   Should I take over as founder of the forum? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr 2023, 3:14 pm

Ok, thank you Andrew.
Back to top Go down
BRVR
Social Butterfly
BRVR

PostSubject: Re: Should I take over as founder of the forum?   Should I take over as founder of the forum? Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jul 2023, 11:00 pm

Tyviette wrote:
Sorry for the late reply, but we aren't currently looking to change staff at the moment, as the forum is now mostly retired. Keep in touch if you'd like, my Discord is nokaccino#8502 :]
Once Reddit goes down the drain we can always return to the good ol days~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I take over as founder of the forum?   Should I take over as founder of the forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I take over as founder of the forum?
Page 1 of 1