VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Random Role-Playing Thread!

Go down 
+24
Stanly The Endermen
Kammi Frost
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
AngelOfChaos179
Kota Momochi
katieFire
King Scrafty
darkangel
Lyra Kotone
BLVD Big Smoke
Shadow Kitty
Mudkip The Mud Fish
BLVD J Hood
BLVD Kazumi
killz
Tyviette
Kevin
Oshawott
BLVD Bubbles
BLVD Mintaka
JadeMahBoi
Toxic
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshawott
Oshawott

The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 6:52 pm

Glad to see you 3 back home. speaking of 3 where the fuk is Scrafty? wasn't he with you guys?
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 6:57 pm

yea he went to his girl's house osha. he said he'll be here in a fue hours lucky basterd probably getting laid too.
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 7:06 pm

Haha!! i dont blame the guy bro like he's been locked up in jail fulla dudes for almost 2 months. so, osha after scraft comes are we going to do our mission?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 7:10 pm

Lol, I can't even. xD

Aleast everything worked out ok at the end. Osha were are we heading to first?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 7:28 pm

Hopefully he come here by 8:00PM because this house will be a ghost town by then. make sure to bring as much food & water as possible no telling when this adventure will end. Terry just texted me if we need any gears, medical supplies or guns meet him at his hidden Black Market located underground in the middle of the city.
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 7:33 pm

*Opens door with Key of Friendship* Hey guys I made it back just in time! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 7:37 pm

Yay! you made it dude! Very Happy 

*Hears cars pulling up on our sidewalk* What the hell is going on outside?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 7:42 pm

I hear it to Lyra. *Takes a peak out the window and see armed men coming towards the house* Oh shít! this is a hit guys grab your weapons! *Shots ring out from the guys*
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 7:48 pm

*Sends guards outside from the backyard to fire back* WHERE THE F UCK THESE GUYS COME FROM!?!  *Gets shot in the back from a sniper* *coughs out blood* t-these are some heavy dudes! *reloads pistol from the ground* I SHALL NEVER FALL!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 7:58 pm

Bear! shít! guys we need to get the hell out of here asap! thiers to many of them and our men is dying out thier! Osha and Kevin help Bear up! I know a exit that'll get us out of here fast. these are probably the same guys who took Snivy and killed her roomate! I called the police hurry they're braking in!
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 8:02 pm

*Hear a guy telling us to surrender* yo bear your bleed out brah! dont die on us fam! Sad
Back to top Go down
BLVD Bubbles
Social Butterfly
BLVD Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 8:05 pm

*Gives a guy a RPG* If they don't come out in 10secs kill them all! *Hops in a limo bye*
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 8:13 pm

*Jumps inside of trolie* Lets go! they're about to blow up the house! *Gets a voice text from Terry* "Leave the house from underground and I'll lead you the way to my shop" Will do Terry just praying that Bear makes it.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 8:17 pm

*Look at the house explodes from a nearby build*
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 8:23 pm

*Hears falling debree from the back* Phew at least we made it out alive. Bear stay with us! Terry has someone that'll fix you up. how long I'll take to reach Terry? like I can bearly see from down here.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 8:30 pm

*Gives everyone a flash light* Not that long but we need a faster way to get there or Bear.. will bleed to death. luckily the sniper didn't hit an artery. from the looks of it, we're 5 mins away from the shop. when we get all patched up these goons will pay!
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 8:34 pm

Ha they're all dead our forces demolished the entire house. they were boxed in from every corner cheers!
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 8:39 pm

*Tires to fight the evil within* UGH! *Goes into a hotel and murders everyone inside*

To Be Continued!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 2:08 pm

"Previously on The Asended Dark Angle"

After an elite evil org called Team Asend terrorizes the heros's HQ, the crew manage to survive the ambush in one piece. Bear was in stable condition and needed support from Terry asap! luckily the crew finally reaches Terry's hidden underground shop.
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 2:20 pm

*Wakes up and sees my wounds all patched up*

thank you terry!! i thought i was a dead man. umm does anyone know who the hell those guy were that attacked us!?!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 2:24 pm

I have no clue who they were but thank goodness your alive! Osha where to next?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 2:29 pm

Beats me.. we still haven't found my girl. most likely those thugs who attacked us probably have something to do with her disappearence. we need to figure out a way to track them down.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 2:42 pm

Ha, I can tell where this is heading already. If you guys are ready to start your journey, count me in. I might have a fue guys on the force to get info from those thugs I am a detective after all! my guys manage to make about 30 arrests but they aren't talking at all. this must be a high class org were dealing with. every gang has a weakness we just need to fish for them to crack this case.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 2:48 pm

I guess we can start our long journey ahead of us. *Reloads guns* first we need to map our location. I doubt those people are done looking for us.. hopefully they think we're dead so we can go up the surface without detection.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 2:54 pm

yea hopefully lyra. we need to get rid of these clothes and wear like regular clothes. think about it! if they really do think that we was killed, we can stay under the radar as we look for snivy and the chumps who ambushed us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random Role-Playing Thread!
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next