VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Random Role-Playing Thread!

Go down 
+24
Stanly The Endermen
Kammi Frost
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
AngelOfChaos179
Kota Momochi
katieFire
King Scrafty
darkangel
Lyra Kotone
BLVD Big Smoke
Shadow Kitty
Mudkip The Mud Fish
BLVD J Hood
BLVD Kazumi
killz
Tyviette
Kevin
Oshawott
BLVD Bubbles
BLVD Mintaka
JadeMahBoi
Toxic
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 2:58 pm

All your plans sounds great but how the hell we gonna get new clothes? we can't just go to a store in these.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 3:04 pm

Haha! fella I don't only sell guns, gear, food elc. *Press a botton and opens a clothes shop*
As a friend of mine, everything is free! try not to make it look obvious. I have a warehouse just a fue blocks from here for yous to stay. we don't need to walk very far. this trail leads to my hellevator, which we can use to fast travel from here to there at anytime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 3:29 pm

Holy shiit! these clothes looks awesome! *Gets a voice message from a unknown person* Hello Oshawott it's been a while. look everyone think that y'all are dead. I see ya on every news channel in the region. Teehee you may or may not know who this is sweety boo. I am a friendly just to give ya a hint.

A strange women just sent me this a fue secs ago. she claims to be a alliance with the group. I got the sinking feeling that this person might be fuking with us and works for those evil people. I won't take any chances *Smashes phone to tiny pieces*
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 3:36 pm

Good call Osha! maybe they wanted to see if we was still alive. although.. her voice does sound quiet familar just in a creepy surround sound. sheet! I really wanted to hear the voice message again fawk!
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 3:40 pm

*Sends another voice message to Oshawott* What the hell? did he blocked me?
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 3:43 pm

*Parks limo near Skitty's house and walks towards her*
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 3:58 pm

Skitty you're trapped. do not resist just get in our limo and talk.
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 4:03 pm

Dammit *Goes into limo with a confused face*

I don't know what the hell is going on and who are you ladies?
Back to top Go down
BLVD Bubbles
Social Butterfly
BLVD Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 4:08 pm

*Smacks skitty up side her head* Dont act all confused now!! we know that you texted those stupid brats! *points a pistol at skitty* now start talking!!
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 4:18 pm

Alright guys see ya in the morning. my men will protect this place if god forbid something happens. I just got word that a young girl was kipnap in a strange looking limo. I'll keep yous updated alright?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 4:24 pm

Another kidnapping smh. Snivy I promise that we'll find you! tomorrow morning we start our journey that's final.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 4:29 pm

*Looks up into the sky* I-I can fight this!! ughhhha! *Flies towards Terry's warehouse*
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 4:36 pm

Goodnight guys don't try anything foolish like leaving without me lol. hold up I hear alot of activity outside. *peaks out the window and sees a bloody mess and a dark angel feeling the area* oh shiit fuk! wake up guys!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 4:40 pm

I can't believe it... Terry's men are all dead and we're still vulnerable too. we can't even sleep without something bazar happening.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 4:48 pm

*Hears police sirens, ambulance and helicopters rushing to the areas* I hope to god that this place has cameras to track down these basterds!
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 4:59 pm

*Walks in warehouse all worked up* I can't fuking believe Team Asend would do this!! Oshawott you might wanna see this recording bro! *Zooms into the Angel's face* It's her your girlfriend!! shes be doing all the killings including the one at the hotel. I don't know what the fuk they on did to her but we need to find her!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 5:10 pm

*Starts crying a little bit* she looks just Snivy but in a evil way. this whole thing does add up like who is Team Asend?
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 5:15 pm

Team Asend is an evil group who steals teenage kids and turn them into weapons. I manage to get someone from the group to talk. right now he/she is hiding out in a safe location with thier family. the dots are starting to connect as we get more info about these guys. they were the ones who tried to kill you guys back at ya HQ. our main goal is to get snivy alive and reverse this curse.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 5:28 pm

Please I beg of you! try not to kill her if things don't work out. she means everything to me! Sad
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 5:33 pm

Let it go osha she's gone and it might not be a cure to this curse.. dont get me wrong thiers always hope! seriously she will kill again if we don't find her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 5:47 pm

I kinda agree with Bear for once. we can't just let her go around killing innocent people just to tame her for a cure that probably doesn't exist.. If the police feel the need to take her out than go right ahead. for now I'll think positive and hope that we can reverse this curse. lets ready up in the morning shall we?
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 5:55 pm

*Laughs while licking the blood off my blade* Tame me!? you fools must have a death wish! ugh! Evil or Very Mad 

To Be Continued!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 2:17 pm

Happy 3rd Anniversary of VGchat 2!

Hello everyone this is Jake aka Oshawott the surfboy. It's been 3 freaking years since this awesome site been established! today we're celebrating by doing a special kind of Halloween RP. the RP isn't going to be that long so, don't worry if any of our RPers afk. last but not least! I want to give everyone a huge shout out for still coming here. Very Happy 

I hope y'all enjoy our RP and, we'll start shortly so stay tone!
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 3:16 pm

Halloween Special RP: The Hunted House Party

*Gets dressed up in my costume* Guys! we've been invited to a hunted house party!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015, 3:35 pm

Really!? I am very excited and very nervous about this party. I mean, I used to live in a hunted house and saw real ghosts. after living in that spooky house, I watch or play any horror games alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random Role-Playing Thread!
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next