VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 2

Go down 
+21
MichaelXD
Snivy
Female Skitty
Oshawott
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
Kevin
Shadow Kitty
AngelOfChaos179
Hatsume Mika
killz
Sparkice
Zoura Girl
King Scrafty
Kammi Frost
Kaitzur
BLVD Kazumi
Kyon
BLVD Bubbles
Virizion
Beartic
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2015, 10:34 am

We're just chilling today and waiting on the evening for Mardi Gras. I'm still dressed up in my pajamas and I plan on watching cartoons all morning. Hope you guys also had plenty of fun on this forum too! Smile XD
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2015, 10:44 pm

I would to sponser this website terry
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2015, 10:51 pm

Hi AngelofChaos! Long time, no see. Happy Easter! In fact, how was your Easter today?
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2015, 11:04 pm

It was ok i plyed some pkmn X and ps4 and had a great time
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2015, 11:06 pm

We just spent nearly the whole day trying to get home. It ended up with shopping in the afternoon and going from airport to airport until we finally got to baggage claim so then we could go home.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2015, 10:54 am

AngelOfChaos179 wrote:
I would to sponser this website terry

Sure, as long as you do it in the right places man. I mean Snivy and her big crew are also doing it. I didn't know how popular this site has gotten over the last 2 years until I reasently googled it up last week lol.

Anyone whose willing to do ads for this site please don't go around other sites spamming or forcing people to join. we should know this already but, I'm just making sure that this place doesn't get a bad rep like the other VG (Which got hacked 2 months ago).

I have alot of shît going irl atm. I'll try to check up on you guys and the site's poor progress I mean nothin just kinding. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2015, 11:14 am

Yes, that new person who'd joined said they found this place on google. It's pretty good that our website is right on the first page like a boss. we don't need to put in the full address anymore either. hopefully we don't attract the wrong type of people here. this is why we're doing our thing on PS, FB and Twitter.

I guess that goes for everybody including all the new regulars here. whatever is going with you irl Terry the four of us have this place on lockdown. xD

Lunch is nearly over so yeah bbl.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2015, 2:46 pm

I can't wait to play as Mewtwo in SSB Wii U. I also have a extra code for the 3DS version if anyone wants it.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2015, 7:40 pm

Hey guys! Check this out! I'm cool or should I say "AWESOME" now that my name is Austin? Heh heh! Michael preferred I'd be what he'd call me, Austin Texas, after years of teasing knowing that there is a city in another state.

Also, I've seen Winnie the Pooh a lot and IT IS DA' BOMB! YEAH-UHH OSHAWOTT! It's this one thing that bothers me. We never even got to see them dancing out on the field because I was told by a friend that they probably only come out during the day so there was this one ride we had to do for getting there so late on a Friday night.

Last edited by MichaelXD on Sat 18 Apr 2015, 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2015, 6:34 am

Thanks for the code Min you're the best. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2015, 6:00 am

I think I'll go to PS and invite some friends here. ^_^
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2015, 10:14 am

That sounds like a good plan, Female Skitty. I'd love some new friends here.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2015, 4:30 pm

I also want to meet your friend skitty. :3
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2015, 10:56 pm

Nice to meet them. Hoşgeldiniz arkadaşlar! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2015, 2:31 pm

It's been a very long time since I gossiped about some real life stuff on here. anywho, I went to the park near my house the other day with 4 of my friends just to hangout. Hmm about 2hrs later we saw these trouble makers aka thugs bullying these couple (Same gender btw). they were teenagers just hanging out not bothering anybody. I don't understand why gays are always targeted by low life scum smh. gosh they were pushing the guys saying all types of sexist things about gays. people in the park including us stepped in and told them to let before the cops arrest ya. one of the cowards pulled out a gun and shot up the air. we all ran for our lives like I tripped and feel to.. my cell phone is cracked and my beloved Oshawott was highly upset.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2015, 2:36 pm

Omg that sounds terrible... I know it's sad that gays are targeted by bullies all over. the world we live in is f ucked up. I'm just glad that you didn't get hurt. did the police ever found the men?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2015, 2:50 pm

Yep I was abit scared and shakey once I got a text from Snivy saying it was a shooting at the park. hopefully those punks got arrested.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2015, 3:01 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Yep I was abit scared and shakey once I got a text from Snivy saying it was a shooting at the park. hopefully those punks got arrested.

They caught 2 out of 4 my beloved. I don't know if they caught the shooter or not. a friend of my said one of the couples got out the hosptal for a fue wounds. I guess the men jumped on them after we all fled the park.
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2015, 3:08 pm

That's crazy gurl!

Do you live in the hood or something?
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2015, 3:21 pm

Kammi Frost wrote:
That's crazy gurl!

Do you live in the hood or something?

No but I used to when I lived in FL.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2015, 4:17 pm

Lol! Maybe Stanley Roberts from KRON 4 News should list all these people on his People Behaving Badly Segments. He's quite the famous youtuber, but he mostly videotapes people right around San Francisco, which is close to us and not you guys. I'm assuming most places like Oakland are probably in California, and if you click on a video from him, you could also take yourself to Stanley Robert's youtube channel.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2015, 9:15 am

Where I live the crime rate is terrible. I'm sure for those who live in New Jersey will agree with me. I really want to move somewhere else but, I don't have the resources to do so. D:

I'll check out his channel Michael. xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2015, 9:29 am

BLVD Mintaka wrote:
Where I live the crime rate is terrible. I'm sure for those who live in New Jersey will agree with me. I really want to move somewhere else but, I don't have the resources to do so. D:

I'll check out his channel Michael. xD

I'll have to disagree with you on that Min. I also live in jersey but in a more peaceful area that is. the only crazy crimes we get here is probably rape and robberies. muders and shootings are quiet rare here. I highly suggest you save up money and move out the ghetto.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2015, 9:44 am

Is at school atm<

I guess Minnie went through alot of stuff living in the bad areas. I also live in NJ and also live in a decent area where crazy crimes doesn't happen on a weekly base. If you feel that uncomfortable I suggest moving too. just leave all that ghetto stuff behind and move on. I'm not saying leave the BLVD group, just find a better location to live min. Snivy have experienced living in the hood. she and her family moved out of FL to VA because one of her older brothers got jumped and robbed by some punk street thugs and cops were to lazy to find these individuals. I guess her family have the money and resources to move from state to state.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2015, 10:58 am

I think I brought that up here a long time ago my beloved. tbh Min you don't blend in with the BLVD group at all. you seem very nice just like us. Kazumi and Bubbles is pretty as well to. not trying to sound trollish.. those other guys seem to give you in a bad rep and into alot of trouble. I like all of the BLVD members who come here but the rest of them are buh.. I cant even.. like osha said if you really dislike the stuff that goes on in Paterson? just save up money and get out of there asap. I still remember when that 12 year old girl got shot and killed while riding on her scooter to the store with friends. -_-

I hate trying to multi task on school work and sneaking here on my phone to post. I shall return after school hopefully bbl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next