VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 2

Go down 
+21
MichaelXD
Snivy
Female Skitty
Oshawott
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
Kevin
Shadow Kitty
AngelOfChaos179
Hatsume Mika
killz
Sparkice
Zoura Girl
King Scrafty
Kammi Frost
Kaitzur
BLVD Kazumi
Kyon
BLVD Bubbles
Virizion
Beartic
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshawott
Oshawott

General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2015, 5:26 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
What's the Pokken Tournament? I've never heard of that. Perhaps maybe you could elaborate more because I don't think anyone's mentioned anything about it yet.

It's an actual Pokemon fighting with Tekken & Soul Calibur game style bro. google it up or watch a trailer of it on YouTube. the game looks pretty badass but, sadly it's only playable in arcades in Japan. I guess they want to test out the game before putting it on a system.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2015, 5:33 pm

I agree Osha the game looks neat! I wonder how many pokemon they'll have as fighters? thiers over +700 pokemon and we all know that every pokemon will not be in this game. I do hope that the game come out at the end of 2015 or 2016.

Anywho for those who have not seen the trailer, I've a link to the trailer down below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-WqRkiLe1A

Last edited by Snivy on Mon 23 Mar 2015, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2015, 5:40 pm

Oshawott wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:
What's the Pokken Tournament? I've never heard of that. Perhaps maybe you could elaborate more because I don't think anyone's mentioned anything about it yet.

It's an actual Pokemon fighting with Tekken & Soul Calibur game style bro. google it up or watch a trailer of it on YouTube. the game looks pretty badass but, sadly it's only playable in arcades in Japan. I guess they want to test out the game before putting it on a system.

Thanks Oshawott!

General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015, 3:33 pm  

I've a link to the trailer down below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-WqRkiLe1

Sorry Snivy! I got a video does not exist page when clicking the link.

Also this forum should have a multiquote option, but it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2015, 5:58 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
Oshawott wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:

Thanks Oshawott!

I fixed the error I made it should work now.

This place needs alot of new stuff lol. sadly the other admins here are gone and, Terry doesn't know much about this sort of thing. I'll PM Terry and ask him if it's possible for him to get the multiquote option on his admin thingy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2015, 6:20 pm

Thanks for showing him the link Snivy. I highly dout that the game is being released on a console at the end of this years Surprised. still let the hype train stay active lol.

If he could, that'll be great. we also need new admins here to. the problem is that only the "trustworthy" people can become admins here. I guess we'll have to just chill with the stuff we got for now until the future. xD
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2015, 6:39 pm

Snivy wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:
Oshawott wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:

Thanks Oshawott!

I fixed the error I made  it should work now.

This place needs alot of new stuff lol. sadly the other admins here are gone and, Terry doesn't know much about this sort of thing. I'll PM Terry and ask him if it's possible for him to get the multiquote option on his admin thingy.

Well thanks Snivy! That's so nice of you. I'll check out the video in a bit. There's just tons of other stuff I was doing on my computer for a while long before anyone signed on.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 7:20 pm

So, is everyone enjoying thier April Fools? have anyone other than me get pranked already?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 7:24 pm

I haven't been pranked yet. Snivy what happened? how did you get fooled?
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 7:39 pm

Shadow Kitty wrote:
I haven't been pranked yet. Snivy what happened? how did you get fooled?

Well, I wasn't going to post it out in public at first but whatever. ugh! my brother poured baby oil all over my pants as I was sleeping. I got up thinking did I peed myself? I knew something was up because today was April Fools and, I am a big girl to wet myself lol. anywho, I smelt it to figure out what the hell was it. If he poured water, I would of gotten up quickly because I am a light sleeper well, it depends on my day so yeah.

Right now he's out somewhere with his girlfriend. he's about to get the biggest prank in his life. I tend to go far with my pranks so my parents will help me with this prank.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 7:48 pm

Lmfao, that prank is a classic babe! Very Happy 

You should have your mum and dad go nuts as you fake your death. make it seem like he posioned you with on of his snacks he stashes. I'm sorry for those who take this seriously but that how we swing with jokes. man I feel like a bad guy for given advice to evil pranks. =(
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 7:55 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Lmfao, that prank is a classic babe! Very Happy 

You should have your mum and dad go nuts as you fake your death. make it seem like he posioned you with on of his snacks he stashes. I'm sorry for those who take this seriously but that how we swing with jokes. man I feel like a bad guy for given advice to evil pranks. =(

Don't beat yourself up over your evil pranks. I'd love the idea but, it's to extreme for me (No offence). either way he's getting pranked by me no matter what. I think he'll be home at any moment now so cya later guys! :3
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 8:01 pm

I hope you have a wonder time fooling your sibbling Snivy. xD

Geez thiers a bunch of scammers around the internet today so becareful. I actually hate getting pranked like I know it's funny sometimes but it could get out of hand real quick.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 11:57 pm

I just enjoyed my time at the park today. We're going for a rest day tomorrow. Maybe I could watch my cartoons even here in Florida.

Wow Snivy! Looks like you had a hell of a day as well with your siblings. Hope maybe they could be also enjoyable on here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2015, 7:15 pm

Snivy is a wild card at times lol. she could be loving, cool and sweet but don't let her fool you jk guys she's awsome.  

Florida is a nice place to be in the summer time. my family and I will be renting a hotel in Miami this summer woot woot! I can't wait to go to the freaking beach too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2015, 7:39 pm

Oh my fücking god! that prank I did yesterday on my brother turned out great! I totally forgot that I've a friend who looks just like Ariana Grande (Which he has a huge crush on). I'm pretty everyone here should know who she is. I told my uncle to drive her in his limo to make it more believeable. Haha! once my brother parked his car, he ran to the house saying "omg Ariana is that really you!? please take a photo with me so I could show it to the guys aka his friends" I somehow manage to go through the prank without laughing or giggling just played it cool all the way. after they took the photos and posted it on facebook, I said April Fools! my friend took off the make up and eye liner and laughed so freaking hard. he removed the pics afterwards but he wasn't quick enought. his girlfriend seen it and texted him a voice mail saying "Are you fùcking shiiting me!? you cheating on me for this wanna be looking ariana grande!?" I asked my brother to call her asap that's when I told her that it was a prank he's not a cheater. everything turned out okay thank goodness. -.-
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2015, 7:52 pm

Lyra Kotone wrote:
Snivy is a wild card at times lol. she could be loving, cool and sweet but don't let her fool you jk guys she's awsome.  

Florida is a nice place to be in the summer time. my family and I will be renting a hotel in Miami this summer woot woot! I can't wait to go to the freaking beach too! Smile

She is indeed loving to me. One time she said I was a very good person, and I love being funny. I think she is also very nice to her brothers and other members on this forum.  Very Happy

By the way, someone said that there were crocodiles in the river here in Florida, and they're in that water where we saw people fishing and some slow flamingos walking this Thursday morning. So we have to watch out and be careful while going out there!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2015, 7:59 pm

Snivy wrote:
Oh my fücking god! that prank I did yesterday on my brother turned out great! I totally forgot that I've a friend who looks just like Ariana Grande (Which he has a huge crush on). I'm pretty everyone here should know who she is. I told my uncle to drive her in his limo to make it more believeable. Haha! once my brother parked his car, he ran to the house saying "omg Ariana is that really you!? please take a photo with me so I could show it to the guys aka his friends" I somehow manage to go through the prank without laughing or giggling just played it cool all the way. after they took the photos and posted it on facebook, I said April Fools! my friend took off the make up and eye liner and laughed so freaking hard. he removed the pics afterwards but he wasn't quick enought. his girlfriend seen it and texted him a voice mail saying "Are you fùcking shiiting me!? you cheating on me for this wanna be looking ariana grande!?" I asked my brother to call her asap that's when I told her that it was a prank he's not a cheater. everything turned out okay thank goodness. -.-

Holy crap!

I guess everything turned out okay at the end at least. lets go on facebook my beloved and talk more. Wink
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2015, 8:04 pm

I need to eat dinner,  brush my teeth and take a shower first though babe. I'll be there in a hour or something. xD
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2015, 9:13 am

Soon we're getting ready to go to one of the Disney Theme Parks. It's going to be a lot of fun!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2015, 7:00 pm

I've always wanted to go to Disney World ever since I was a little kid. my parents didn't have the time and money to take us places like that. luckily my aunt is taking her kids this year and she'd invited me to go with them. I love hanging with my cusins. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2015, 7:14 pm

@Skitty you're not alone. I don't think I been to Disney World before either. tbh, I'm not much of a disney person. I only watched a fue cartoons and movies like Toy Story, Pooh Bear, Mickey Mouse and so on. I guess if you're a huge fan of disney, I highly suggest going there. don't get me wrong, you don't have to be a big fan to go there. I'm sure most people go there to have a great time. Very Happy 

Aww I have to go eat dinner. my mum is calling me down stairs later.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2015, 7:26 pm

All this disney talk reminds me of playing some Kingdom Hearts. (:
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2015, 7:29 pm

Shadow Kitty wrote:

Lol, totally molly. xD

Hey which one are you going to play?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2015, 7:33 pm

Snivy wrote:
Shadow Kitty wrote:

Lol, totally molly. xD

The one for the PS2 girl. I think KH 1 was slightly better than KH 2.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2015, 7:43 pm

Shadow Kitty wrote:
Snivy wrote:
Shadow Kitty wrote:

Lol, totally molly. xD

The one for the PS2 girl. I think KH 1 was slightly better than KH 2.

Ohh! I still have my PS2 and a copy of both games. yeah, I agree with you on that but KH 2 had more people on it though. I loved playing those games. sadly these days it's harder to get back to older titles due to my addiction to Minecraft, Pokemon and Mario spin-offs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next