VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First post after 9 years....where do we begin?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BRVR
Social Butterfly
BRVR

First post after 9 years....where do we begin? Empty
PostSubject: First post after 9 years....where do we begin?   First post after 9 years....where do we begin? Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jul 2023, 10:54 pm

I hope all is going well, I got a random newsletter from this forum I used to frequent sooo long ago and I just wanted to drop by and say "hey"...at least to whoever is left lol! While forums have been generally less active because of Reddit, I feel like the time is coming soon where we return to our old forums when Reddit implodes on its own greed. Ill be lurking for abit or responding to whoever is left... (Screenshot below of last visit)

https://i.imgur.com/0W35BDm.png
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: First post after 9 years....where do we begin?   First post after 9 years....where do we begin? Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jul 2023, 9:27 am

I had never seen you!
Back to top Go down
BRVR
Social Butterfly
BRVR

PostSubject: Re: First post after 9 years....where do we begin?   First post after 9 years....where do we begin? Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jul 2023, 11:02 am

MichaelXD wrote:
I had never seen you!
Oh hi hi! I used to be around a lot and then not for 9 years, and now I’m here lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First post after 9 years....where do we begin?   First post after 9 years....where do we begin? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First post after 9 years....where do we begin?
Page 1 of 1