VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 3

Go down 
+26
Karnine
Tyviette
BLVD Kazumi
Hatsume Mika
Minky
BLVD Yasmin
darkangel
Kota Momochi
BLVD Rah ZeeK
Cycling Road
Virizion
Kammi Frost
Female Skitty
King Scrafty
Kevin
killz
Zoura Girl
Kyon
MichaelXD
BLVD Mintaka
Beartic
Snivy
Lyra Kotone
Oshawott
Shadow Kitty
Terrellxd
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
BRVR
Social Butterfly
BRVR

General Discussion Season 3 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:17 am

So many forums are just wastelands, I think they’re coming back for a good reason
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:25 am

I agree, I perfer being on forums than most places.

We have a chatbox here. It should be on the bottom of the screen on the home page.

I got home super late after going out with friends to a July 4th party. I'm tired as heck. Okay guys I'll see you all tomorrow or whenever I'm here.

Oh, and welcome back, BRVR!

BRVR likes this post

Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:27 am

Goodnight my beloved Snivy! Very Happy

I think I'mma head to bed as well. Peace out guys.
Back to top Go down
BRVR
Social Butterfly
BRVR

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:27 am

Good night night amigos. I’ll see if I can find the chat box
Back to top Go down
Futaba Sakura
Learning the Ropes
Futaba Sakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:30 am

Here's a link to the chatbox! https://vgchat.forumotion.net/chatbox/

BRVR and Mikan Tsumiki like this post

Back to top Go down
Mikan Tsumiki
Learning the Ropes
Mikan Tsumiki

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:34 am

Futaba Sakura wrote:
Here's a link to the chatbox! https://vgchat.forumotion.net/chatbox/

Thank you, Futaba! Smile
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jul 2023, 8:47 am

BRVR wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:
Hi!

Ok, in January 2021, I was making a thread on gbatemp asking a gaming question about how Torkoal's White Smoke didn't block Leer from Quilava when I was playing Pokemon XD with a recording of it after I was watching a video of it one night when I grew tired. The minute I make the thread I was banned for making a s h i t thread when it wasn't. Those mods had started abusing me and I wanted them to pay up. They have a discord and does anyone have thoughts of helping me gang up on them to report them to get their discord server shut down? I had to tell lies because of their stupid asses. That was a legitimate thread and they mistreated me. My brother was right. I even have the stupid ass youtube video footage.

Just from an outsider looking in hate raids never end up well~ Im sorry that happened to ya but maybe they thought that you were promoting your Youtube channel or something?

Then again I personally try to avoid conflict. If I were banned and mistreated I would just not bother going back, doesnt sound like theyre worth the energy (I only have a grass energy card)

No, there's no promotion and I didn't see this yesterday at all!
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jul 2023, 12:49 pm

On second thought, lol!

I had also been mistreated in real life. My sister was yelling and repeating the same thing for almost 50 minutes straight about a cat that got scared when she made a noise and he ran towards it and instead of moving on after my comment, she decided to repeat the same thing over and over again for nearly 50 minutes straight. A month after I had taken my test, my mom went and said, "If I failed my test, I wouldn't be getting a job." That's the second thing. I don't like people who try to go back in the past about something that was discussed a month earlier at a more appropriate time. She did this when I went to tutoring for math and when I was done centering a boy bullying or being aggressive on a girl, which was for a class presentation. It delayed me getting to my shoes and ultimately the kind of vehicle she was driving then. She fed me a burrito and assumed I was trying to eat it out of the plate in the hallway right there when my mouth wasn't even ******* close to the food I lastly took in the kitchen because it came from the kitchen anyway.

The third thing is they yelled at me over a sentence. All I said was "I hadn't started finished yet!" I was prompted to clean up my "unfinished shavings" from the countertop in the bathroom which I had started Friday night, but the power on the razor had cut out for some reason and I thought that was the charger! Not only that, but my mom spread false information on Google Translate, which I had used, which launched since April 28, 2006, that it corrects grammar! It was a week from turning 12, and it doesn't! What she doesn't realize and neither does her mom, because we had this conversation in 2006, is that every language has their own grammar. I had used it to look up Japanese, French, and Swedish together within that past year! My mom and sister yelled at me over a sentence and when I tried translating it to "Jag hade inte börjat avslutat än," they got pisseder! They seemed like they wanted to hear English but I already gave them English, so what's the problem? Also Swedish doesn't have this -de rule like English does when the past participle is used or when any participle is used, like har, hade. The de is already assumed to be there. Then they try to go back in the past while not watching the Barbara Bush funeral because Barbara Bush is a "*****," not my words, but someone else's. Also I was saying "Jag är lugn" so my mom created a big fuss out of nothing!

And then they really didn't let me get a job and I just hate people telling me what to do over something I did right or nothing I did wrong. Everything was 100% based off of a lie!

Much easier to type when it's in this format. After all that, then they found the charger, but my phone was snapped in half and my laptop was spilled coffee over, all over something stupid, arbritrary, and idiotic!
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jul 2023, 11:05 pm

Alot of older VGchat members are slowly returning. Hopefully forums makes a comeback.

BRVR likes this post

Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jul 2023, 11:10 pm

I think forums are slowly making a comeback as we speak. It's a good thing because with Elon Musk ruining Twitter, I have this place to chill on incase that place goes to hell. I also heard Reddit is in a jam as well. We should totally try to find new people to join our wonderful website.
Back to top Go down
BRVR
Social Butterfly
BRVR

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jul 2023, 11:11 pm

Truthfully
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jul 2023, 11:16 pm

Snivy wrote:
I think forums are slowly making a comeback as we speak. It's a good thing because with Elon Musk ruining Twitter, I have this place to chill on incase that place goes to hell. I also heard Reddit is in a jam as well. We should totally try to find new people to join our wonderful website.

Well said, Amy!

I know this guy on Pokemon Showdown. I could like convince him to join the forum. The problem is, he doesn't know how forums work. I'd be happy to teach him how things work here, that's if he decides to join our site.
Back to top Go down
BRVR
Social Butterfly
BRVR

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jul 2023, 11:19 pm

From an outsider looking in the forums look dead though because its more like a chatroom with extra steps replying to the same thread lol
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jul 2023, 12:31 pm

Many people are unable to sign into their emails as of late!
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Feb 2024, 7:01 pm

Look at what a mod wrote in my email about my son.

Hello Mr. Wesung,

Your sons were banned due to sexual misconduct and ban evasion through multiaccounting. Said conduct has earned them permanent bans from the forums which shall never be lifted. 

They have been given forms in the past to fill out that would have allowed for consideration to have said bans lifted, but they failed to do so. As a result, the ban stands.

I highly suggest they look elsewhere if they wish to engage in forum activity, as they will not be allowed on Pokémon Crossroads. Further attempts to have the ban lifted will not be acknowledged. 

And if you really are their father and not simply another fraud email created in an attempt to ban evade, I highly suggest you look into this pattern of behavior that has warranted multiple bans across several sites, as well as resulted in a decade’s worth of harassing multiple staff members across multiple sites. It is unbecoming and childish. 

Good day,
NobleJanobii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 3
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33