VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 2

Go down 
+21
MichaelXD
Snivy
Female Skitty
Oshawott
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
Kevin
Shadow Kitty
AngelOfChaos179
Hatsume Mika
killz
Sparkice
Zoura Girl
King Scrafty
Kammi Frost
Kaitzur
BLVD Kazumi
Kyon
BLVD Bubbles
Virizion
Beartic
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

General Discussion Season 2 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 12:09 pm

This thread's convo went from lv 100 to lv 3000! I love all topics in the thread as long as nothing gets out of hand. (:

WB Zoura stay out of trouble next time. we'd hate to hear that you went to jail over something small. Dx
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 12:15 pm

Zoura Girl wrote:
Hello, Michael long time no see lad!

Indeed, this place activity are bitter dead. this thread is the whole damn forums If ya get what I'm saying here lad. either way, I sorta like it here with It's only being us here to talk about life stories, video games and ect.

Oshawott, I don't see any harm of discussing about my absents here mate. I was grounded before this because of poor grades on my report card. I also did other naughty things like sneaking guys into the house when my parents weren't home. It's not like we were mating or anything so please I'm not a tramp. anyways, we had parties and played dranking games while my mum and dad was at work. I really think a nextdoor neighbor ratted me out like a yankie because they've been noticing loud music and freaking recorded each time. I couldn't lie to her because they'd showed footage to my mum. once my mum came in the house, I knew the ass whooping was coming up so, I walked slowly up to my room. after my beating, I told my mum and dad that I'll never do it again with the saddest face ever lmao. right at that moment, I just got off of being grounded for month for another thing. this is where I got my 2 month ground and really screwed up big time. I wanted revenge on the snitches so, I went outside, I picked up a big ass brick and throw it at thier front window to the house. as I ran in the house my freaking brother notice me running. he asked why I was running and what the hell was that noice outside. moments later, the nextdoor couple immediately went knocking on our door with another recording. I was ready to kill myself by jumping out my window because I commited a crime and I could go to jovi for vandalism and broken properties. my dad decided to pay for the damage and my mum whooped me again. both my parents took all my electronics out of my room including my bratz dolls and other toys. I learned so much that entire week lol.

I heard that you been in a bunch of troubles irl from your Spam Nation crew. If you're having other problem please PM right now so we can sort things out.
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 12:33 pm

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I have to got to bed night! Smile
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 1:09 pm

Snivy wrote:
Zoura Girl wrote:
Hello, Michael long time no see lad!

Indeed, this place activity are bitter dead. this thread is the whole damn forums If ya get what I'm saying here lad. either way, I sorta like it here with It's only being us here to talk about life stories, video games and ect.

Oshawott, I don't see any harm of discussing about my absents here mate. I was grounded before this because of poor grades on my report card. I also did other naughty things like sneaking guys into the house when my parents weren't home. It's not like we were mating or anything so please I'm not a tramp. anyways, we had parties and played dranking games while my mum and dad was at work. I really think a nextdoor neighbor ratted me out like a yankie because they've been noticing loud music and freaking recorded each time. I couldn't lie to her because they'd showed footage to my mum. once my mum came in the house, I knew the ass whooping was coming up so, I walked slowly up to my room. after my beating, I told my mum and dad that I'll never do it again with the saddest face ever lmao. right at that moment, I just got off of being grounded for month for another thing. this is where I got my 2 month ground and really screwed up big time. I wanted revenge on the snitches so, I went outside, I picked up a big ass brick and throw it at thier front window to the house. as I ran in the house my freaking brother notice me running. he asked why I was running and what the hell was that noice outside. moments later, the nextdoor couple immediately went knocking on our door with another recording. I was ready to kill myself by jumping out my window because I commited a crime and I could go to jovi for vandalism and broken properties. my dad decided to pay for the damage and my mum whooped me again. both my parents took all my electronics out of my room including my bratz dolls and other toys. I learned so much that entire week lol.

I heard that you been in a bunch of troubles irl from your Spam Nation crew. If you're having other problem please PM right now so we can sort things out.

Woah! What on Earth is a Spam Nation crew?
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 6:48 pm

Spam nation is a reble group from the other vgchat. do they still spam it up in the chats over there?
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 6:50 pm

Well **** dude. I mean throwing a brick into their front door? Even though they had every right to tell your parents your activities. :/ I mean cmon you could have covered your crimes better
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 7:01 pm

Kyon wrote:
Well **** dude. I mean throwing a brick into their front door? Even though they had every right to tell your parents your activities. :/ I mean cmon you could have covered your crimes better

I wasn't thinking at the time, Kyon.. I know what I've done was wrong, this is why my mum signed me up to this place from crazy kids haha! jk. I go to a special program for special needs people like myself. I go every monday and, they've helped me so much with my temper and nasty attitude.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 7:11 pm

Lmfao IKR Kyon?

At least your parents care about you Zoura. I was going to ask If you go to a program but you answered that already. Hmm, trying to make changes in your life can be very difficult, especially from certain people If you catch my drift. I hope for the best and goodluck to ya in the future. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 7:41 pm

What Is Spam Nation?

Well, for those who're originally from the other VGchat should know what it is and how we operate. Spam Nation was debuted in the summer of 2012. unlike the BLVD group, who wanted a sec chance to redeem thierselfs, we stand tall as we spam the chats every single day with pride. my group is divided into three groups!

NSP: Which stands for Nasty Spamming Psychos. this group would post all kinds of ya know? nasty stuff. out of all 3 of the groups, NSP was the most popular.

SS: Which stands for Secret Society. this group would imp as anyone. this group wasn't very known yet, mods and admins felt for thier imps all the time.

VGSN: Which stands for Video Game Spam Nation. this group is nitrous when it comes down to spam speed. they're the fastest spammers and fastest typers in the nation!

Combine all three groups together and you have Spam Nation!!

I am head leader of this group. we gotten banned thousands of times no mods couldn't keep us banned permanently. we only go after evil mods who use thier powers for evil and bullying.
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 7:48 pm

I get it so certain people with decent class goes to that group? like if I was good at impersonating, would I go to SS? I like the way your reble group operate kid!
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 8:02 pm

The summer of 2012 was a warzone between us BLVDs, you guys and all the mods. I wish I had this on tape to show the others who aren't familar with the other VG forums. I wouldn't go into full details about the times there due to rules on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 8:07 pm

BLVD Mintaka wrote:
The summer of 2012 was a warzone between us BLVDs, you guys and all the mods. I wish I had this on tape to show the others who aren't familar with the other VG forums. I wouldn't go into full details about the times there due to rules on this thread.

Min, PM it to me asap! I wanna hear all about this war. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 8:22 pm

Beartic wrote:
Spam nation is a reble group from the other vgchat. do they still spam it up in the chats over there?

Actually, we're a independent group Beartic. after the site got hacked, we decided to leave it alone. with all the corrupted mods and admins out of power, thiers no reason to continue spamming plus It's even deader over there now to mate.

I've downloaded the newest Smash Bros. updates on my Wii U. I don't know weather to buy all the Mii Fighers outfits and Maps. I'll do all of that in the morning I'm dying hungry right now.
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2015, 8:58 am

Oshawott wrote:
Lmfao IKR Kyon?

At least your parents care about you Zoura. I was going to ask If you go to a program but you answered that already. Hmm, trying to make changes in your life can be very difficult, especially from certain people If you catch my drift. I hope for the best and goodluck to ya in the future. Very Happy
Yeah, haha. I would have literally been shot by my parents for doing that ****. But yeah IDK it's weird xD I guess
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2015, 2:07 pm

King Scrafty wrote:
I get it so certain people with decent class goes to that group? like if I was good at impersonating, would I go to SS? I like the way your reble group operate kid!

Mmhm that's right Scrafty.

Thanks, I'm sure alot of people like it. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2015, 2:13 pm

Man It's very hot outside. I was going to play outside today but I'm trying to catch a heat stroke heck no! I got the AC on high.

Also, this thread is closing soon due to the 990+ post limit! we'll be making season 3 real soon so stay tone!

-------

http://vgchat.power-rpg.com/viewtopic.forum?t=847
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40