VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 2

Go down 
+21
MichaelXD
Snivy
Female Skitty
Oshawott
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
Kevin
Shadow Kitty
AngelOfChaos179
Hatsume Mika
killz
Sparkice
Zoura Girl
King Scrafty
Kammi Frost
Kaitzur
BLVD Kazumi
Kyon
BLVD Bubbles
Virizion
Beartic
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2015, 2:13 am

Shadow Kitty wrote:
Welcome back Kammi! It's good that you're feeling better from your illness. I have a cold right, nose is running and my eyes are watery. I think I caught it when I was outside partying with my girlfriends at time square in NY. we watched the ball drop and stuff so yeah.. (:

Wait, you was at Time Square on new years!?! I was there with my family to holy crap! bummer though, I should of text you or something to meet up lol. I could of saw you in person for the first time. XD
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2015, 2:22 am

Most of the users here live very close together. I haven't seen anyone here irl yet. me and my beloved Oshawott plan to do that in the next 3-5 years from now. speaking of colds, I had one cold a fue days ago due to playing outside with no freaking coat on. the only things I wearing was 2 shirts and a my hello kitty hood.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2015, 2:38 am

Snivy wrote:
Most of the users here live very close together. I haven't seen anyone here irl yet. me and my beloved Oshawott plan to do that in the next 3-5 years from now. speaking of colds, I had one cold a fue days ago due to playing outside with no freaking coat on. the only things I wearing was 2 shirts and a my hello kitty hood.

Hello Kammi WB!

If I was there I'd let you wear my coat a real man always look out for thier women. (not trying to be romantic). I don't go outside much in the winter. some people saying "cold doesn't give you a cold" It depends on the person like my dad can take the cold without getting sick. It is very cold where I live.  

I been to NY like twice maybe and both times was on a trip at our school. we don't travel much in our family.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2015, 2:41 am

Aww *Hugs osha* :-)

kk I have to get ready for bed night guys!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2015, 2:47 am

Lyra Kotone wrote:
Shadow Kitty wrote:
Welcome back Kammi! It's good that you're feeling better from your illness. I have a cold right, nose is running and my eyes are watery. I think I caught it when I was outside partying with my girlfriends at time square in NY. we watched the ball drop and stuff so yeah.. (:

Wait, you was at Time Square on new years!?! I was there with my family to holy crap! bummer though, I should of text you or something to meet up lol. I could of saw you in person for the first time. XD

Yep! ah shít we could of met each other there. I wasn't really thinking about it at the time. I knew for sure that you lived in NY though lolol! Lyra we can get together whenever I go to NY for any event. I promise not to scare you once we meet. ;P
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2015, 3:04 am

List of people that I know irl on here:

1. Terrellxd
2. Killz
3. BLVD Bubbles
4. BLVD Kazumi
5. BLVD J-Hood
6. BLVD Ghetto Boyz
7. BLVD SomeHoodGuy

I think that's everyone. xD

I been to NYC alot of times in my life. I also been to Japan, Taiwan and China before I was living here in the United States. I was born in North Korea but had major problems over there so, our family moved and that's how I got to know my BLVD friends. xD
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2015, 3:13 am

BLVD Mintaka wrote:

1. Terrellxd
2. Killz
3. BLVD Bubbles
4. BLVD Kazumi
5. BLVD J-Hood
6. BLVD Ghetto Boyz
7. BLVD SomeHoodGuy

I been to NYC alot of times in my life. I also been to Japan, Taiwan and China before I was living here in the United States. I was born in North Korea but had major problems over there so, our family moved and that's how I got to know my BLVD friends. xD

I don't blame you or your family for moving out. I heard over there they have wars in the towns. I had no idea that you was asain Mintaka until now. n.n
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2015, 3:26 am

Her name says it all thou! jk usernames doesn't nothin. most ppl think im black not sure why. me and min have similar reason why we left our countries. i was born in mexico yep im mexican and part white so what!? nah jk. over there was crazy ppl dying or risking thier lifes just to get out of the nightnare behind them like its sad shít.. man i've seen all of that shìt happening when i was a young ass boy.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2015, 3:37 am

@Kevin The world we live in is all fùcked up and corrupt as well dude. I blame it on the evil people and world leaders. my reason was abit diffrent though then again, somewhat the same. over where I live is alot of street gangs it's nothing comparing to what I've seen in Korea though.

@Kammi Thanks i'm glad that you understood what I been through in the past. yep i'm 100% asain. xD
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2015, 3:52 am

Woah this is some deep stuff right here. I tend not to think of the bad things that goes under our sleaves. in reality, yeah it is a messed up world in certain places on the globe. the best thing to do is try not to look at the world that way and live life peacefully because thiers alot of depressed people out there looking at the would how it is. i'm not saying go to fantasy land or anything just try not to look at it that way.

Dang it! it's going on 4:00AM and school starts at 8. night guys!!
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2015, 8:04 pm

I should put a sig up on my profile but, I don't know what to put.
Back to top Go down
Hatsume Mika
Social Butterfly II
Hatsume Mika

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2015, 8:20 pm

Amanda, a Tweety Bird sig since I know how much you like him. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2015, 8:27 pm

Kay thanks Mika!! Smile 

I want to choose a good one that everyone here would like. It's been a while since I put a sig on my profile.
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2015, 8:32 pm

Amanda go with the one you'd like the most. i'm sure that we'd love it. XD
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2015, 8:42 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Woah this is some deep stuff right here. I tend not to think of the bad things that goes under our sleaves. in reality, yeah it is a messed up world in certain places on the globe. the best thing to do is try not to look at the world that way and live life peacefully because thiers alot of depressed people out there looking at the would how it is. i'm not saying go to fantasy land or anything just try not to look at it that way.

Dang it! it's going on 4:00AM and school starts at 8. night guys!!

This is far the best quote of the year from a long shot!

Tweety Bird is so adorable. after all these years, I thought tweety was a girl lol. n.n
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2015, 8:47 pm

Lmao, same here Kammi. either way he looks so adorable nothing said. well, I have to get on with picking a great tweety sig. xP
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2015, 8:59 pm

Omg this convo brings back childhood memories. I had Tweety Bird Plushes, T-shirts and Backpacks when I was younger. I still have my plushes just chilling on my dresser, along with my Pokemon Plushes. I also thought he was a female until my brother told me and, of course I had to do my little research that is. xD
Back to top Go down
Hatsume Mika
Social Butterfly II
Hatsume Mika

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2015, 9:22 pm

BLVD Mintaka wrote:

1. Terrellxd
2. Killz
3. BLVD Bubbles
4. BLVD Kazumi
5. BLVD J-Hood
6. BLVD Ghetto Boyz
7. BLVD SomeHoodGuy

Hello Min we might be very best friends. I see terrible things going on in North Korea on my news channel alot here so, I know it can get a little out of control there sometimes. South Korea isn't bad though, you and your family made great choice to move. Taiwan is a nice place to visit when you on vacation. the community over there is full of nice people trust me I've been there myself. I been to China about 3 times (forgot why though). these places can turn out great to tragic because most of these places are surrounded by water, making mother nature wreak havoc like the Earthquakes and Tsunamis.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2015, 9:39 pm

We don't get those deadly weather over here in the United States. wanna know what's funny? like most of the good people can live in the most hostile places in the world while all the killers, rapist and stuff live in places where mother nature can't really harm anyone (I shouldn't go there). we're the deadly decent of the non hostile places pretty sad.
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2015, 9:44 pm

In the U.K we just get massive loads of rain. I want some dam snow!! D:
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2015, 7:31 pm

Guys I finally made my sig pic!! so how do it look?
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2015, 7:50 pm

MetalAmanda wrote:

10/10 It looks FREAKING NICE!! sorry for the caps lol! i need to change my avatar and sig asap, had this same sh*t for almost 2 years now hahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2015, 7:56 pm

MetalAmanda wrote:

Aww that pic looks lovely! I like it alot amanda. xD

Lol, Bear. I had mine for a while too dude. I might do my avatar and sig over again sometime this year as well.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2015, 8:01 pm

Amanda is reping VG2! jk I like the avi. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hatsume Mika
Social Butterfly II
Hatsume Mika

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2015, 8:17 pm

Snivy wrote:
We don't get those deadly weather over here in the United States. wanna know what's funny? like most of the good people can live in the most hostile places in the world while all the killers, rapist and stuff live in places where mother nature can't really harm anyone (I shouldn't go there). we're the deadly decent of the non hostile places pretty sad.

I can't really agree with you on this snivy. those type of people are everywhere in the world js. I do agree the humans being the deadly decent because now in days everyone's solving thier problems the wrong way. I've seen something on the news today about a 10 year girl killing her 17 year old brother in Japan. I wish to show a video but don't fully know the coding plus, I don't own a P.C or laptop anymore due to crashes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next