VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 2

Go down 
+21
MichaelXD
Snivy
Female Skitty
Oshawott
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
Kevin
Shadow Kitty
AngelOfChaos179
Hatsume Mika
killz
Sparkice
Zoura Girl
King Scrafty
Kammi Frost
Kaitzur
BLVD Kazumi
Kyon
BLVD Bubbles
Virizion
Beartic
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshawott
Oshawott

General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2015, 6:54 am

Trolling can be funny 30% of the time though. I watch these guys go around pranking people and I know that what they do is wrong but, at least they're funny and not serious. unlike the hardcore butthurts who troll about dumb stuff like racism, sexist, anti-religious insults and other ignorant things just for attention.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2015, 9:12 am

BLVD Mintaka wrote:
Nice news Oshawott!

Most people tend to hide thier true self and act out towards others on the internet. I know most trolls are probably the nicest people irl, trying to be a thug on the internet (which I find sad). Michael I understand and, tbh this is the only site that I'll talk abit about my life story. this place doesn't have a s hitload of people coming daily so I im not shy to speak up about whats going with me lol. xD

Well, at least someone understood my sentence structures this time. We're going to the psychologist early this week. Anyway, no one is either responding to me on AIM or Skype and I find it irritating that I have no forum to hang out on. Also I learnt that a birthday is tied to the year that an actual person is born in, and the birthday on my email address and forum and age don't match each other's. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Cycling Road
Social Butterfly
Cycling Road

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2015, 10:43 pm

Ok! I got something coming up. After we get through with all of Michael's complaints, he said that I may start talking again to her. That's why we're going Wednesday.

Ok! All these things were on my mind! And I'm talking about that punk ass ray on MichaelXD's Skype who has gone corrupt! How the **** is someone going to change when they are clearly fine the way they are? MichaelXD should have had zero demerits. He didn't impersonate the mods on serebii or try to take their passwords. That was Max who was from my high[url=#19707592] schoolGeneral Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Arrow-10x10[/url]. He had been known as SPPF_Max who was just a terrible troll. I'm not saying he's on this forum. Certainly not!

Plus I know that none of us are even the same age as him unless you know Asuka or Erik Destler from serebii or pokemoncommunity. The internet is a place where we have some mixed ages.

When MichaelXD tries to defend himself, there's kuzronk who calls him a ******* liar over some stupid ****. Really pathetic! You would think that because I'm the older brother and I'm still 22, he'd call me a ******* liar, but NO! IT'S HIM! I don't like that.

My brother used to not know about Pokémon forums. I used to be comfortable with them until sometime in the middle of 2011, four years ago and all we ever did was get in trouble for no reason.

This year, MichaelXD was forced to write a blog and he asked Ray how to pass it on. His ass never told him and then yelled at him. MichaelXD told me he tried posting the logs here but it said it was too many characters, so I'd guess he'd have to post multiple times in a row, but it doesn't tell him where to stop at. Jesus Christ! Someone please get us some help. I had to step out here and defend myself. All I do is just close my mouth and swallow spit. I can't believe any of the **** that has been going on.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2015, 11:30 pm

So if someone's on, can someone please tell us what is physically possible? Yes, I had been randomized, and I'm pretty sure that people don't just have random birthdays, do they? I can't even sleep at night as this is truly the day before the appointment as opposed to regular Thursday night, but then again. After I go, I start thinking about what will be said in the next appointment and every time, I continue from where I left off. Well, I waited until 2014 to get a psychologist, and I didn't get one until August, after I joined this forum because I was sitting on the showdown server as Lillebror, which means little brother in Swedish. Ok! So I tricked a lot of you because I signed on as MichaelXD anyway and up above me is my older brother. In Swedish, he'd be Storabror. I also only watched Lillebror och Storasyster on youtube to learn a lot of Swedish, even the Swedish word for laugh, skratta, with a double consonant, which is completely different from the Swedish word for scrape, skrapa, with only a single consonant.

Also I don't like it when people are uncomfortable and Cycling Road really wanted to be friends with people and not leave anyone hurt, no matter what their names are. Remember he just doesn't want you to act like a certain somebody that we said we didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2015, 11:12 am

Holy freak I've heard so much about you Cycling Road welcome to the thread and forums.
Back to top Go down
Cycling Road
Social Butterfly
Cycling Road

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2015, 6:03 am

Ok! Last time we went there, we had no idea that we were supposed to ride the light rail underneath the surface streets. I guess this was our first time, but the buses were taking detours and the real bus we take never showed up. We also had to check the side we were on to see that if we had come up, the sun wouldn't be directly in front of us.

Also, while last time we discussed what occurred on petalburgwoods forum, this time we well discussed over what occurred on marriland forums and are still continuing the conversation in July.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2015, 1:47 am

Some teenage street thugs are going around town making a bunch of noise with firecrackers. People have been calling police about the loud racket outside.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2015, 1:54 am

Snivy wrote:
Some teenage street thugs are going around town making a bunch of noise with firecrackers. People have been calling police about the loud racket outside.

That's terrible Snivy..

Now that schools out all the cool kids wanna hangout and cause trouble on the streets. I find it very sad that thier parents must not give a dam about them and let them rome around the streets at 3AM.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2015, 2:02 am

Snivy wrote:

This sort of thing happens here every year due to living in the hood lol. around here you'll always see young kids walking around late at night, which is pretty sad. kids out here doesn't listen to thier parents and some of them don't even have parents. I wanna see how many of these kids get locked up or killed this summer smh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2015, 10:15 am

Here is some weird stuff happening with my computer that I'd like to share. I believe that moderators and administrators who are banning me unfairly and giving unfair infractions may be putting viruses on my computer.

Don't down me for this! This was suggested by my mother that it was probably truly confirmed. I just thought I'd like this verified to see if that's true and truly possible.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2015, 4:30 am

Guys me and my beloved Oshawott plans to do a small RP in the chatbox right now. I'll be here for a hour or two to see who'll show up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2015, 4:35 am

MichaelXD wrote:
Here is some weird stuff happening with my computer that I'd like to share. I believe that moderators and administrators who are banning me unfairly and giving unfair infractions may be putting viruses on my computer.

Don't down me for this! This was suggested by my mother that it was probably truly confirmed. I just thought I'd like this verified to see if that's true and truly possible.

Lets not discuss about unfair bans on the threads please.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2015, 4:48 am

Snivy it's just going to be us 4 RPing for now. (:

I agree with Osha. Michael, this is not the thread for that kind of stuff. If someone is really giving you that much trouble simply contact police or file a complaint.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2015, 4:54 am

We need to start removing anyone's posts that gets abit off topic. That'll knock some sense out of them. If that's not enought hit em up with a 1 week ban.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2015, 12:10 pm

It's just that every time I now access timeanddate.com to see the phenomenon of a leap second occurring tomorrow, the page keeps refreshing and giving me a threat has been detected coming up on my avast, and then I stay there for too long just to figure out what that second does, and then it says my computer has a virus, but the virus could be for other reasons.

Last edited by MichaelXD on Fri 03 Jul 2015, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2015, 1:05 pm

Im bored as heck today. most of my school friends are out of town for the summer. the only things that's saving me from surver boredom is video games and playing with my young sisters. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2015, 1:09 pm

Hey, wanna do a RP or something Osha?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2015, 1:12 pm

Shadow Kitty wrote:

Sure, but can we RP when Snivy gets home from work? she get off at 5PM or something. I think the more people who join the better. I am also getting my butt kicked right now in Mario Kart Wii online. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2015, 1:23 pm

I'll be back on by then guys. I need to do something real quick anywayz. xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2015, 1:34 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Shadow Kitty wrote:

Sure, but can we RP when Snivy gets home from work? she get off at 5PM or something. I think the more people who join the better. I am also getting my butt kicked right now in Mario Kart Wii online. Very Happy

Okay that's fine with me. (:

I still play my copy of Mario Kart Wii too, along with other great titles.

Anyone else wants to RP we'll be in the chatbox live around 6PM since we don't when Snivy comes home.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2015, 11:13 am

I checked out information about the leap second this morning, and by my judgment, they don't make any sense. Starry Night programs are not designed to account for them, so they leave everything off. For every second we set the clocks back no matter how many days have elapsed, we put the sun behind by the same amount, therefore canceling it out and making it look like there was never a leap second.

I see nowhere where you could post your responses about it. All I see are facts, but I don't think the facts are quite accurate as multiple pages say the Earth slows down in its rotational speed when in fact, you can exploit it on Starry Night with different year periods that are bound to become shorter than the certified amount of days.

eg; 13 years at 4,748 days; 17 years at 6,209 days; 21 years at 7,670 days; 25 years at 9,131 days; and 29 years at 10,592 days. The 5 year period of 1,826 days will never become exact or shorter within 100,000 years of the program - 2000, and the 9 year period of 3,287 days will never become exact or shorter within the same time period either, so they are out, and we will continue having leap years for up to 1 million years because a site says that, and thus the year must always remain over 365 days.

The Phi's also get very confusing because they're set to the way they were built in Starry Night and end up being actually off from the real Phi. But when I was told that the Vernal Equinox was supposed to happen on a certain day and time, usually March 21, maybe not that date, but that time that someone said, it did when the Phi reached 180 degrees when the final leap second was in 2012 on the 30th of June, but now the last one was yesterday, but I didn't see a 61st second. Also Starry Night gets off anyway, and I've already exploited a glitch that occurs on the program toward the end of February 9000 when the Phi skips a whole bunch, enough to cause about 40 seconds to be repeated in the day. Also to get those aforementioned values, it's best for you to just take the calculator on your computer and start dividing, and if you have Starry Night, any program would be manageable, just start programming them into your Time Units. I believe that glitch may have caused the current calendar to be off in the future while not accounting for leap seconds via canceling may have caused the calendars that are even closer to the year 100,000 way off by nearly a day and causing confusion.

This stuff is so confusing that I can't even begin to think that if today was truly Wednesday, what if one day, this wouldn't be Wednesday, but be Thursday or Tuesday, Wednesday in Starry Night, but Thursday in real life if you accounted for the leap seconds, while they canceled, or Wednesday in real life and Starry Night, but Starry Night says it's Thursday, which would really make it Thursday in Starry Night and Wednesday in real life, not Wednesday in Starry Night, meaning you didn't account for the leap seconds. This makes the calendar corrections all too ambiguous, and no one has seen accurate enough calendars, even the ones we've made at home, and the clocks are being frozen for a second during the leap second someplace in France. I have no idea how they come up with their decision, but 10 years ago, they were supposed to be discussing something about it, but they planned to postpone it, and now they say they're going to be having a discussion around the same time this year that they were originally going to be having their discussion in 2005.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2015, 9:19 am

Dam almost everyone was gone yesterday lol. my 4th of July was great! my parents had a cookout along with a birthday party for my brother. we played games, watched the fireworks and had a great time. (:
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2015, 9:24 am

Nice Molly. xD

The guys out here from BLVD killed it last night with the fireworks like, it was mad crouded outside. we also had a great time no drama or shooting happening this year thank god.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2015, 9:35 am

Haha same here Min it was a bunch of people outside. things sorta got out of hand because of the drunks. the police told everybody to go home. we had a great time lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2015, 1:55 pm

One thing that occurred here was a fire at the high school where teens take Driver's Ed. I was really disappointed that I had been told this upon my mom coming back home from a very short weekend trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next