VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 2

Go down 
+21
MichaelXD
Snivy
Female Skitty
Oshawott
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
Kevin
Shadow Kitty
AngelOfChaos179
Hatsume Mika
killz
Sparkice
Zoura Girl
King Scrafty
Kammi Frost
Kaitzur
BLVD Kazumi
Kyon
BLVD Bubbles
Virizion
Beartic
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshawott
Oshawott

General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2014, 10:36 am

*Hugs and kisses snivy* Later babe stay safe. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2014, 3:47 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Max wrote:
Oshawott wrote:
Max wrote:
Shadow Kitty wrote:
^ Lol, fragile body people are cute. i think everyone haves cute in them no matter what body or skin color they have. (:

Lol, it was a funny joke actually. But Oshawott never cared a bit about what I said.

Yep, cool story bro lol. Very Happy 

Whats up btw max?

Hello Oshawott. I'm just heading out in the morning for school. Look nice and look sharp today. What happened in your sports so far? I have a little cousin that also plays sports in the afternoon.

Nice, I like looking sharp when i go certain places. nothing yet bro were just training atm. our baseball season doesn't start until spring of next year and i can't wait to play other highschools!. that's good to know bro awesome. what sports your cousin play?

He plays football. Originally it was soccer. I only played basketball and that was only when I was in grade school.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 1:55 pm

I am back from school. xD
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 1:57 pm

Oh hiya snivy how was school today?
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 2:12 pm

Lyra Kotone wrote:
Oh hiya snivy how was school today?

It was alright just another boring day though lol. I need to do an after school activity to kill the bored mood. xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 2:20 pm

I'll be at showdown playing random battles. if anyone want to play i will be at the Gold server. (:
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 2:34 pm

I just got back today from the psychologist. I was home so late because I believe that bathroom that I had to go to because of drinking one of those drinks from Starbucks got me turned around and on the wrong side of the street. Plus I probably didn't even go in the same elevator. So I got home around 12 Noon, even before noon.

Oh and also a few days ago, I found this avatar off of google. Does anyone like it?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 3:37 pm

Max wrote:
I just got back today from the psychologist. I was home so late because I believe that bathroom that I had to go to because of drinking one of those drinks from Starbucks got me turned around and on the wrong side of the street. Plus I probably didn't even go in the same elevator. So I got home around 12 Noon, even before noon.

Oh and also a few days ago, I found this avatar off of google. Does anyone like it?

Dang man what the hell were you drinking? lmao.

I also like the new avatar you got bro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 3:56 pm

Ugh, that brings back old memories. i had a fue drinks from Starbucks one time and omfg i had to go to the bathroom really bad. i was in my friend's car doing a funny shake dance to hold it in. my friend parked her car and told me to go in the bushes. i ran with a piece of tissue and as i do my thing, i spotted a group of dudes coming my way and the one of the boys saw me. i was like "holy shiit! i hope they wasn't recording this" i rushed back into the car before the guys took photos of me.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 4:12 pm

Kammi Frost wrote:
Ugh, that brings back old memories. i had a fue drinks from Starbucks one time and omfg i had to go to the bathroom really bad. i was in my friend's car doing a funny shake dance to hold it in. my friend parked her car and told me to go in the bushes. i ran with a piece of tissue and as i do my thing, i spotted a group of dudes coming my way and the one of the boys saw me. i was like "holy shiit! i hope they wasn't recording this" i rushed back into the car before the guys took photos of me.

That had to been soooo embarrassing. O.O

Let me guess, you don't hardly use public bathrooms? I'm totally with you all the way Kammi. i don't use public restrooms at all because it's gross and dirty.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 4:19 pm

This is one weird conversation but who cares? ;P

I use public restrooms sometimes. @Snivy so if you really had to use the restroom you'd go in the bushes or something to?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 4:35 pm

Lol, I don't get it. isn't using the bathroom in the bushes just as bad as using it in the public bathrooms?. hell i don't want to run into someone taking a piss or crap on the street it's gross. i fully understand certain areas we live have nasty ass restrooms and stuff but, going outdoors is a low to me no offence.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 4:42 pm

Oshawott wrote:
This is one weird conversation but who cares? ;P

I use public restrooms sometimes. @Snivy so if you really had to use the restroom you'd go in the bushes or something to?

*Glears at Oshawott* What the actual f uck!?! hell no i would never expose myself in public ever!!. alright this is getting real silly now. D:
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 4:47 pm

ROFL!! you guys are funneh. xP

All seriousness though lets change the conv before things get abit out of hand. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 4:52 pm

I am truely sorry guys that i started this weird conv. i hope i don't get in trouble. v_v
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 4:56 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Max wrote:

Dang man what the hell were you drinking? lmao.

I also like the new avatar you got bro. Very Happy

It was some Caramel Mocha.

And yeah, my avatar looks more decent and friendly. I love it when kids are smiling. It reminded me of one of those days I was talking to Sarah or being taken to Mc Donalds in the past before all I wanted to taste were the Club Sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 5:01 pm

Kammi Frost wrote:
I am truely sorry guys that i started this weird conv. i hope i don't get in trouble. v_v

Don't worry your not in trouble kammi lol. it's just one of those moments when everyone acts silly that's all. xD
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 5:13 pm

I want some Mc Donalds right about now i'm hungry. farao
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 5:17 pm

BLVD Mintaka wrote:
Kammi Frost wrote:

Don't worry your not in trouble kammi lol. it's just one of those moments when everyone acts silly that's all. xD

Even me. My friend Sarah tried to want everyone to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Virizion
Fairly Helpful
Virizion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 5:17 pm

Let mommy make you some fresh burgers and french fries. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 5:23 pm

Max wrote:
BLVD Mintaka wrote:
Kammi Frost wrote:

Haha!! yeah i know that your pretty funny lol. i love seeing you joke around with osha sometimes. n.n
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 5:30 pm

Virizion wrote:
Let mommy make you some fresh burgers and french fries. Smile

Omg! mum long time no see! yay you even made me food to eat!! XD
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 5:34 pm

Huh? hold up snivy is virizion really your mother? affraid
Back to top Go down
Virizion
Fairly Helpful
Virizion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 5:39 pm

No, she's my child from RPs. i've a son and 2 daugthers in real life though. queen
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2014, 6:06 pm

Kammi Frost wrote:
Max wrote:
BLVD Mintaka wrote:
Kammi Frost wrote:

Haha!! yeah i know that your pretty funny lol. i love seeing you joke around with osha sometimes. n.n

If I tease him so much, that must mean that I really like him and I'm being teased because I am actually liked. Plus no one posted in that game I created nearly 12 days ago about making fun of the person above you.

Someone must really love a person to joke with them and get under their skin, or maybe something silly to do with legs. XD Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next