VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 2

Go down 
+21
MichaelXD
Snivy
Female Skitty
Oshawott
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
Kevin
Shadow Kitty
AngelOfChaos179
Hatsume Mika
killz
Sparkice
Zoura Girl
King Scrafty
Kammi Frost
Kaitzur
BLVD Kazumi
Kyon
BLVD Bubbles
Virizion
Beartic
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshawott
Oshawott

General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 8:49 am

Max wrote:
Kammi Frost wrote:
Max wrote:
BLVD Mintaka wrote:
Kammi Frost wrote:
I am truely sorry guys that i started this weird conv. i hope i don't get in trouble. v_v

Don't worry your not in trouble kammi lol. it's just one of those moments when everyone acts silly that's all. xD

Even me. My friend Sarah tried to want everyone to be happy.

Haha!! yeah i know that your pretty funny lol. i love seeing you joke around with osha sometimes. n.n

If I tease him so much, that must mean that I really like him and I'm being teased because I am actually liked. Plus no one posted in that game I created nearly 12 days ago about making fun of the person above you.

Someone must really love a person to joke with them and get under their skin, or maybe something silly to do with legs. XD Smile

Haha that's true bro. everyone seems to like me here. Very Happy 

Umm.. well.. you see, Max that thread you made 12 days ago will cause trouble in many ways bro. I know some of us like making funny jokes about each other but things could get out of hand real easily at some point. I suggest making a new game that everyone will play/post because that "Making fun of the person above you" thread sounds like a trap.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 8:52 am

Oshawott wrote:
Max wrote:
Kammi Frost wrote:
Max wrote:
BLVD Mintaka wrote:
Kammi Frost wrote:
I am truely sorry guys that i started this weird conv. i hope i don't get in trouble. v_v

Don't worry your not in trouble kammi lol. it's just one of those moments when everyone acts silly that's all. xD

Even me. My friend Sarah tried to want everyone to be happy.

Haha!! yeah i know that your pretty funny lol. i love seeing you joke around with osha sometimes. n.n

If I tease him so much, that must mean that I really like him and I'm being teased because I am actually liked. Plus no one posted in that game I created nearly 12 days ago about making fun of the person above you.

Someone must really love a person to joke with them and get under their skin, or maybe something silly to do with legs. XD Smile

Haha that's true bro. everyone seems to like me here. Very Happy 

Umm.. well.. you see, Max that thread you made 12 days ago will cause trouble in many ways bro. I know some of us like making funny jokes about each other but things could get out of hand real easily at some point. I suggest making a new game that everyone will play/post because that "Making fun of the person above you" thread sounds like a trap.  Rolling Eyes

Ok then. Do you especially want me to delete it? I couldn't think of anything else. But yeah, I thought it would've been fun for you people here. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 8:53 am

[size=30]IT'S A TRAP!![/size]
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 8:59 am

Can i delete it with meh mod powah? jk lol (^-^)
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 9:06 am

Dat triple post tho kitty lol. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 9:10 am

Terrellxd wrote:

Sorry for the minor flood my computer is acting all biitchy for some reason. >_>
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 9:16 am

Shadow Kitty wrote:

How about I decide to keep it for now? I can see my avatar just smiling at me. Those kids are happy. Here's a rule though. How about not coming in the thread if you wouldn't like to hear a funny joke about yourself?

For years or for once in a while, I would've loved to have a funny joke said about myself. The description in the title tells you not to be offended. Jokes may make everyone happy or could make people angry depending on if it's a joke or not. Plus I wanted to be on a forum where I'd be teased anyway and then everyone'd start laughing without worrying about anything else. Such as Max from SPPf coming in and starting a fight or a total flamewar as he did on other forums and being just purely a bully to anyone trying to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 9:17 am

Shadow Kitty wrote:
Terrellxd wrote:

Sorry for the minor flood my computer is acting all biitchy for some reason. >_>

Its all good gurl. this forums is lagging hard as hell right now tho. i aint sure what's going on i'll try to fix up the lag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 9:22 am

I'm lagging a little but not bad like some of you guys.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 9:36 am

Max wrote:
Shadow Kitty wrote:

How about I decide to keep it for now? I can see my avatar just smiling at me. Those kids are happy. Here's a rule though. How about not coming in the thread if you wouldn't like to hear a funny joke about yourself?

For years or for once in a while, I would've loved to have a funny joke said about myself. The description in the title tells you not to be offended. Jokes may make everyone happy or could make people angry depending on if it's a joke or not. Plus I wanted to be on a forum where I'd be teased anyway and then everyone'd start laughing without worrying about anything else. Such as Max from SPPf coming in and starting a fight or a total flamewar as he did on other forums and being just purely a bully to anyone trying to have fun.

Sure, you could keep it. i'd love to hear your jokes and other stuff. maybe you should get some of your friends from other forums here to post on the thread. XD
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 9:44 am

We could use some comedy here at VG. that way we could watch people make non offensive jokes about each other while we laugh. most of us here aren't joke material nor funny so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 10:00 am

Snivy wrote:
We could use some comedy here at VG. that way we could watch people make non offensive jokes about each other while we laugh. most of us here aren't joke material nor funny so yeah.

ROFL, I totally agree with you snivy. (:
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 10:08 am

I think i'll play some Mario Kart wii cya later guys!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 10:40 am

Shadow Kitty wrote:
Max wrote:
Shadow Kitty wrote:

Sure, you could keep it. i'd love to hear your jokes and other stuff. maybe you should get some of your friends from other forums here to post on the thread. XD

The only problem with that is I don't have very many friends because of what happened in the past. Besides, someone wouldn't even let me back on PXR and I was unfairly banned from there, also marriland, serebii, bulbagarden, pe2k, piforums, pokecommunity, evergrande city, petalburgwoods, pokemasters, gtsplus forums, etc, even bulbapedia. That is so outrageous!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 7:36 am

MichaelXD1 wrote:
Shadow Kitty wrote:
Max wrote:
Shadow Kitty wrote:

The only problem with that is I don't have very many friends because of what happened in the past. Besides, someone wouldn't even let me back on PXR and I was unfairly banned from there, also marriland, serebii, bulbagarden, pe2k, piforums, pokecommunity, evergrande city, petalburgwoods, pokemasters, gtsplus forums, etc, even bulbapedia. That is so outrageous!

You were banned from all those places unfairly or something? I find it very hard to believe you have.. what's outrageous is i have never seen or heard someone get ban from so many places before. e.e
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 7:44 am

Does anyone know when or if Pokemon OR/AS is having a demo version coming out?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 7:54 am

Snivy wrote:

Yeah, duh i though you'd known this already my beloved snivy. :3
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 8:01 am

Oshawott wrote:
Snivy wrote:

Hush jake i didn't know hon lol. Rolling Eyes

My friend from school said that a demo version was coming out next month. I was so dumb not to believe her at first so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 8:11 am

Snivy wrote:
Oshawott wrote:
Snivy wrote:

Hush jake i didn't know hon lol. Rolling Eyes

My friend from school said that a demo version was coming out next month. I was so dumb not to believe her at first so yeah.

Mmhm. Wink 

I might not play the demo because of spoiler reasons. unlike smash bros 4, i'm hype for OR/AS more tbh.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 10:27 am

Shadow Kitty wrote:
MichaelXD1 wrote:
Shadow Kitty wrote:
Max wrote:
Shadow Kitty wrote:

You were banned from all those places unfairly or something? I find it very hard to believe you have.. what's outrageous is i have never seen or heard someone get ban from so many places before. e.e

I have just almost done 12 months today off of PXR, but I was often mistreated a lot. All I wanted was to have my older brother around me on forums.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2014, 2:29 pm

I will play the Pokemon OR AS demo once it comes out. xD
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2014, 2:33 pm

Just got back home from baseball practice and i'm tired as heck.Sleep
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2014, 2:40 pm

Oshawott wrote:

You should relax yourself and take a little nap my love. so, molly finally left her house to stay on campus.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2014, 2:52 pm

Snivy wrote:
Oshawott wrote:

You should relax yourself and take a little nap my love. so, molly finally left her house to stay on campus.

I would take a nap but, i might end up sleeping for hours gal. this happend to me the other day, went to take a nap and i ended up waking up around mid night.

Shadow Kitty tweeted on her page that she left her house this morning. i guess her aunt or somebody dropped her off at the college. hopefully she doesn't forget about us on this forums.
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2014, 2:57 pm

Osha i dont think she'll never forget about the forums or us. real life stuff aways comes before internet stuff bro just giving ya a heads up. im sure she'll try to hit us up on the forums on her free time. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next