VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Debates About The Other VG Chat

Go down 
+34
Infyre
avalanch
Zoura Girl
Virizion
AngelOfChaos179
Kota Momochi
darkangel
King Scrafty
Kevin
Shiny Jolteon
Shadow Kitty
Lyra Kotone
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Beartic
Tyviette
Oshawott
Snivy
Toxic
Toasticus
BLVD Bubbles
Bronz Oak
BLVD Big Smoke
JadeMahBoi
Moom
Razz
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy
BLVD Kazumi
BLVD J Hood
_Tails_
Toasty
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
killz
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2015, 1:46 pm

Kevin wrote:
yo what the hell!? i see a big ass mother fuking teddy bear dancing around! yo this is epic as fuk!

The hax is real Kevin R.I.P VGChat.
Back to top Go down
avalanch
Learning the Ropes
avalanch

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2015, 3:44 pm

post deleted

Last edited by avalanch on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.vgcheat.com/forum/forum.php
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2015, 3:41 am

I just notice this like an hour ago. I really don't have much to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2015, 3:50 am

Holy f uck! I just went to the site and saw it! not to be a **** or anything but, I knew the place was targeted. It's not like we care or anything since 30% of us was banned there for no reason.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2015, 3:59 am

I would pay my respects to VGchat but, after all the fùcked up shît they on did towards us BLVD members ova the years, I ain't. this guy must be an elite hacker and deserves a diamond medal.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2015, 4:06 am

Lol, damn Kaz that's some cold shiit right there gurl. I kinda like the cute bear dancing around thou. xD
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2015, 4:13 am

No way! VG got hacked!?!  affraid
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2015, 4:17 am

King Scrafty wrote:
No way! VG got hacked!?!  affraid

I think so, Scrafty. you could go over there and check it out yourself.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2015, 4:27 am

*Claps* I love coming on here to see the great news lol. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2015, 1:42 pm

Toasty if you want to come here peacefully without all the s hit talking you wouldn't be getting hit with all these bans.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2015, 1:57 pm

Infyre wrote:
It's very hilarious these days that a bunch of people who were so obviously butt hurt about how they've been handled by a site. Would make this abomination of a site and still claim that they were banned by the other site for "no reason". I'd like to inform you that "no reason" translates to "I'm an irresponsible fuckwat who didn't pay attention to what I was doing and I got served for it."

Lol, BLVD still playing the victim card. When it was it's members hiding behind proxy IPs as they spam VGChat rooms and cause a ruckus with the mods/admins trying to be gangsta. lol.

And the way you admins here keep banning my ips, accounts and censoring my comments here. Only proves to me that I was right with my assumptions about you people. Truth still stings a bit after all these years, doesn't it? XD

Aww you really missed us didn't you? ^.^

Lol, Toasty or whoever you might be really have a huge grudge against the BLVD members to keep making alts just to talk trash about them. @Lyra this jerkoff isn't allowed here period due to what he's done to the forums back in 2013.

Anywho! I reasonly checked on the other VG and it seem that they made the site over again or something. the chats are live again as well so yeah. xD
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2015, 2:05 pm

Way to go my beloved Snivy for taking out the trash. luckily he didn't do much shìt posting this time lol. Very Happy 

I just checked over there btw! they have a bowser theme now.
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 11:41 am

I must say, the mods seemed harsh over at that website. I find it funny that most of these bad mods are little kids. people who abuse thier powers just to bully, harras and troll are weak irl. Im glad that you guys finally moved on and created a site fuk those haters.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 5:00 pm

Sometimes I hate it here when you get insulted and during the early days of Vgchat, there was no report button. I guess sometimes there's no need to report if the mods must've already seen. I don't know. This happened between me and Kyon last year and I'd advise anyone not to use suggestive language on nice people.

Last edited by MichaelXD on Tue 15 Dec 2015, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2015, 12:19 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
Sometimes I hate it here when you get insulted and during the early days of Vgchat, there was no report button. I guess sometimes there's no need to report if the mods must've already seen. I don't know. This happened between me and Kyon last year and I'd advice anyone not to use suggestive language on nice people.

Yeah, the early days on this forums was rough bro. this was the era when me, Snivy, Molly and Mintaka wasn't mods. the people from this other forums came here just to talk crap towards us. the admins had to shut this site down because of Toasty. He was a former admin here and was known to trash talk and abuse his powers. months later he deleted everything, including all our accounts. thank goodness Killz was able to restore everything in one piece. I mean it was horrible, the spambots and trolls. 2013 was the worst year on this site bro. I'm glad that you joined after all the drama ended. don't worry those bad people aren't going to cause any trouble.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2015, 12:25 pm

I was going to say report buttons on forums usually fall within the bottom of someone's post. That's where it was on slateport. The poor forum shut down on Wednesday this week. Do you mods deal with unfairness of other members very well?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2015, 12:45 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
I was going to say report buttons on forums usually fall within the bottom of someone's post. That's where it was on slateport. The poor forum shut down on Wednesday this week. Do you mods deal with unfairness of other members very well?

I think the report button got moved or something. I'll ask Terry about that. I mean, we don't really need a report button anyway because this site isn't actived.

Yes. I'm sure everyone dealed with unfairness of other members on the internet. this is why people should just move on and create thier own forums. we've dealed with mods abusing thiers powers on different sites, I seen everything. we as a regular member can't do much about it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2015, 12:55 pm

Osha people who abuse thier mod powers are low lifes. they've nothing going on in thier life so, they tend act big and bad because they have mod powers. we're probably one of the fairest mods out there and, people are going hate on us no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2015, 1:02 pm

Yo! tell em how it is gurl!

Good Mods Vs. Corrupted Mods!
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2015, 2:22 pm

You know my early days of this forum and the early days of the forum didn't actually occur at the same time. Are you just saying we should accept any positive or negative comments toward us and move on?
Back to top Go down
Cycling Road
Social Butterfly
Cycling Road

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2015, 2:08 pm

I'd just like to come in here and post an opinion. It's getting late and it's 11. I'm thinking no one had viewed the thread in a while except my brother. What can be brought up here is more of a serious matter.

A lot of times, Michael is saying he attempts to do the right thing. Then a lot of time other members instigate him, but he tries to show that he does not engage them. Reporting people for doing anything, such as breaking rules, or being a danger to other members by causing people hell, is good enough, and what anyone else does. There were no specific examples given here so I can't comment on the issue here, just one with Kyon from last year in one of his threads.

I really don't see much of a point in beginning conflict anyway if they say the report button is missing. It just shows to me how much people love to go about wasting my time when we even discuss issues. I would not have recommended bringing this up in the chatterbox since I see it's for regular chat, but I was discussing something with my psychologist and have barely gotten anywhere. Most of the time, it's frustrating enough I don't understand what she's asking me because she must always know who's talking at all times.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2016, 7:30 pm

I have a question here. How do you report mods on other forums who are continuously being gross with you? This one on psypokes is out of control and keeps adding an image of someone squeezing poop in their hand calling me a turd. I keep deleting it. It keeps coming back. It is not welcome and they just constantly doing it. I went ahead and messaged them and told them "**** off my friend *****". Leave him alone and then I get banned from kbfail, the server where they're at because I'm just speaking the truth that he needs to leave someone alone. This sounds like plain childish behavior and I'm starting to believe he also has autistic behavior. Everyone else everywhere else other than lots of places seem fine and normal.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2016, 10:33 pm

I think people from the Pokemon Chat is slowly returning.
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2016, 6:32 pm

We should go on the other VGchat and scoop up the newbies. I've sent some of my forces to go into the Pokemon Chat as undercovers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debates About The Other VG Chat
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next