VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Debates About The Other VG Chat

Go down 
+34
Infyre
avalanch
Zoura Girl
Virizion
AngelOfChaos179
Kota Momochi
darkangel
King Scrafty
Kevin
Shiny Jolteon
Shadow Kitty
Lyra Kotone
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Beartic
Tyviette
Oshawott
Snivy
Toxic
Toasticus
BLVD Bubbles
Bronz Oak
BLVD Big Smoke
JadeMahBoi
Moom
Razz
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy
BLVD Kazumi
BLVD J Hood
_Tails_
Toasty
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
killz
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy
Learning the Ropes
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy

Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 9:38 pm

yo i seen a naked pic of Remilia and now she's my friend so dont f@#@ with her
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 9:43 pm

[BLVD]some Hood Guy wrote:
yo i seen a naked pic of Remilia and now she's my friend so dont f@#@ with her

You're a gullible, sad, and pathetic waste of manhood.
Back to top Go down
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy
Learning the Ropes
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 9:56 pm

N!gga im just saying dont fuk with rem thats all Toasty boy
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 10:44 pm

[BLVD]some Hood Guy wrote:
N!gga im just saying dont fuk with rem thats all Toasty boy

I don't want to f@#@ Rem or be near Rem. She probably has AIDs, ok? I don't want to be near someone with AIDs. So don't you worry, I won't f@#@ with her.
Back to top Go down
BLVD J Hood
Selective Poster
BLVD J Hood

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 9:04 am

lol aw man what the fuk this sht came from. yo toasty just to let you know this fight is between you and hoodguy. you guys are making this thread popping. Cool
Back to top Go down
_Tails_
Selective Poster
_Tails_

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 9:25 am

lol shut up toasty. you dont have a job no wait you do staying on vgchat all day crying to everyone about your ban lol. i grown out of vgchat. im a busy man now, while you guys waste your lifes it's just a fuking chatroom. rem doesnt not pick fights with anyone. you just hate mods period. whoever take me, moom spot you'll hate them too. admit toasty... your life sucks.

I dont really care weather you take me seriously or not. all you do is talk crap. do it dude im not aleck you cant do that to me. i'll still come on the chats. lol i dont be around moom that much to awnser your coltz question. you thought wrong what a waste of life you are toasty.

Wow that fails joke was wack. your a burned ass toast. i love when you make up bs. you pay $2,000 for your bills stop lieing you live in your mother`s basement trolling people online all day everday. i feel bad that your mom or dad have to pay that much. my mother would of kicked you out the house if you didnt have a job by 21.
Back to top Go down
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
Fairly Helpful
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 9:48 am

Oh you really wanna go their you broke ass skanky bltch fuk you, and your boyfreind moom. shut the funk up tails you never grow out of the chatrooms. you talk hella sht about us and frame niggaz with your boss moom. ya niggaz do ban niggaz for no reason. real talk ya betta stop riding on moom's dick. he aint god. he's like what? 16 little ass white boy. i'll beat the sht out of all ya mark ass mods F UCK THE MODS! Cool
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 11:42 am

_Tails_ wrote:
lol shut up toasty. you dont have a job no wait you do staying on vgchat all day crying to everyone about your ban lol. i grown out of vgchat. im a busy man now, while you guys waste your lifes it's just a fuking chatroom. rem doesnt not pick fights with anyone. you just hate mods period. whoever take me, moom spot you'll hate them too. admit toasty... your life sucks.

I dont really care weather you take me seriously or not. all you do is talk crap. do it dude im not aleck you cant do that to me. i'll still come on the chats. lol i dont be around moom that much to awnser your coltz question. you thought wrong what a waste of life you are toasty.

Wow that fails joke was wack. your a burned ass toast. i love when you make up bs. you pay $2,000 for your bills stop lieing you live in your mother`s basement trolling people online all day everday. i feel bad that your mom or dad have to pay that much. my mother would of kicked you out the house if you didnt have a job by 21.

Tails, you're only explaining yourself. But thanks for giving everyone an inside of your life. Seriously. You have nothing now. Everything you're saying is contradictory, plain and simple. Not to mention hypocrisy. Nobody has even taught you the meaning behind those words.

Your words mean dick to me now because I know exactly who you are. Big talk but no proof to back it up. Lol. The only person you're kidding is yourself now. All you have are insults with shallow meaning to them. Lol. Like I said, you're only a busy man when people beg for you to ban others. That's all you got and it shows.
Back to top Go down
_Tails_
Selective Poster
_Tails_

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 10:52 am

lol no im not. this is what your life about. you act like a 9 year kid who cries about bans. lol seriously just admit you hate mods toasty. do me a favor post the thing i said about S.T.A.R.S being a dick on the chats. post it on the "report thread" i dear you it will make everyone laugh so hard. stars had to get banned.

Why did you even made another account there? shouldnt you be banned? oh that's right fnool is too lazy to admin the site he brought. you could tell him what i said screencap it. *shrugs* he's a busy man, but he should do more to get rid of scums like you, blvd members spammers/imps, and any other fukheads there.

Rem was right when she said, your mother dropped you to much. lol just stop toasty no really get a girlfreind or something man. just get a life and stop wasting your mother's electric bills. lol!
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 11:05 am

If only i knew how to screencap. toasty should get him demoded this is pure gold on intel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 12:46 pm

_Tails_ wrote:
lol no im not. this is what your life about. you act like a 9 year kid who cries about bans. lol seriously just admit you hate mods toasty. do me a favor post the thing i said about S.T.A.R.S being a dick on the chats. post it on the "report thread" i dear you it will make everyone laugh so hard. stars had to get banned.

Why did you even made another account there? shouldnt you be banned? oh that's right fnool is too lazy to admin the site he brought. you could tell him what i said screencap it. *shrugs* he's a busy man, but he should do more to get rid of scums like you, blvd members spammers/imps, and any other fukheads there.

Rem was right when she said, your mother dropped you to much. lol just stop toasty no really get a girlfreind or something man. just get a life and stop wasting your mother's electric bills. lol!

You're sounding like a frat boy with a limited vocab, do you realize how much of a broken record you sound like now? Sorry but insults from the early 00s' are already dead now, can you please find something new? Nope. You can't.

We know who you are now, that's basically it. Like I said, you've got nothing. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by Toasty on Wed 12 Dec 2012, 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
_Tails_
Selective Poster
_Tails_

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012, 8:02 am

Dude just fuk off i mean really lol
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012, 3:45 pm

_Fails_ wrote:
Dude just fuk off i mean really lol

Is that a frat boy I hear? Hmm, I could've sworn I heard something.
Back to top Go down
Razz
Administrator
Administrator
Razz

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2012, 1:29 am

I really don't see how and or why banned members from vgchat are making such a fuss over being banned.
I mean sure,i will admitt i was a bit childish about my ban on vg too at first.I mean come RAZZ
,its just a chatroom.Tails,i know you don't really trust me anymore for a reason that is still very unclear to me but please,don't think for a second that i envy you because i do not. And i learned to move on to bigger things like perfecting my wrestling career(LivewirexWrestling of georgia) .
Sure i will go online from time to time just to chill but hell,i gotta make money too!
So i have put the past behind me and been a man about everything ive done this far,i thank god i finally got to do what i always dreamed of which is professional wrestling.
Hopefully i will be in the big leagues someday like Wwe or Tna.Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2012, 9:03 am

Rayshawn i mean tails whats your facebook? i wanna see what you look like. i'll add you if im happy. Cool
Back to top Go down
_Tails_
Selective Poster
_Tails_

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2012, 9:23 am

Thats true razz, but you should know why i dont trust you. you got banned from the forums by "moom" for being a dickhead on the "report threads" we both have diffrent state of minds. moom claims that your a pedo, and i dont lets hope thats not true man. at least you didnt make another account like toasty. lol he was banned reasonly then try to insult the mods thats lame.

Why would i add a blvd member on my facebook? i dont even like you guys. biggest wanna be gangstas on the internet. :p

Wow toasty your so wack now. step yo troll up chump. nobody gives a fuk about you anymore. you turned into a scum just like the other morons that got banned. the only thing your doing is putting on a proforments to these clowns. get a fuking life for the love of god.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2012, 11:34 am

_Tails_ wrote:
Thats true razz, but you should know why i dont trust you. you got banned from the forums by "moom" for being a dickhead on the "report threads" we both have diffrent state of minds. moom claims that your a pedo, and i dont lets hope thats not true man. at least you didnt make another account like toasty. lol he was banned reasonly then try to insult the mods thats lame.

Why would i add a blvd member on my facebook? i dont even like you guys. biggest wanna be gangstas on the internet. :p

Wow toasty your so wack now. step yo troll up chump. nobody gives a fuk about you anymore. you turned into a scum just like the other morons that got banned. the only thing your doing is putting on a proforments to these clowns. get a fuking life for the love of god.

Same ol' insults, Fails. Have you learned anything? It's like you're beating a brick wall with your fist, except I think you like it too much. Too much that you think you're crafty with everything you say when really you're still full of it. Get over yourself, you're not that important because you have a silly online position on a soon to be forgotten chat room.

It isn't even about VGChat anymore at this point, but Tails seems to continue thinking so. So, whatever. It's now moved on to how much of a DICKHEAD (lol) Tails can sound like in every post he makes! lol. So keep me amused.
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 3:00 am

Wow Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 4:48 pm

It took you 8 whole days to figure out that I was SimaToast over there?

Wow you guys are slow and dumb. Ah well, I've made my time there. Took a couple high scores, beaten Aleck's scores when I could. I think that's fitting for me.

I bet if I were to come back with an even more obvious nickname, it'd take you guys a month to figure it out. In fact, I'm pretty sure it would have had taken you idiots a month to figure it out. Lol.
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 3:00 am

Who are you talking to Mr. Toasty Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
_Tails_
Selective Poster
_Tails_

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 6:14 am

Lol toasty only a fool would take 8 days to notice that. you are so dumb sending fnool sht messages? oh give it a brake man because your a chump, and a sad lonely fukhead who insults girls less your age. i wouldnt be shocked if you were a "sex affender or child molester" you telling them to have oral sex with you.

Seriously why haven't you gotten over yourself yet. haha you got banned from the forums on the other vgchat yet again? if they can ban aleck with another account why shouldnt you be banned? stop making puppets to avoid your bans oh wait your permabanned. lol now go enjoy life and never comeback to vgchat/the chatrooms ever again.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 11:08 am

_Tails_ wrote:
Lol toasty only a fool would take 8 days to notice that. you are so dumb sending fnool sht messages? oh give it a brake man because your a chump, and a sad lonely fukhead who insults girls less your age. i wouldnt be shocked if you were a "sex affender or child molester" you telling them to have oral sex with you.

Seriously why haven't you gotten over yourself yet. haha you got banned from the forums on the other vgchat yet again? if they can ban aleck with another account why shouldnt you be banned? stop making puppets to avoid your bans oh wait your permabanned. lol now go enjoy life and never comeback to vgchat/the chatrooms ever again.

No, faggot. Lol

I wished you were in the place of those children who got shot instead. Nobody would miss you. Because you know with people who clench to things like moderator positions online for free? Suggests that they have nothing in the future in store for them. It'd be like working for a dead end job like McDonalds for 30 years without attempting to better your life, and you're one of those people Tails.

Still on the oral sex thing, hm? I'm beginning to think that the more you keep bringing it up, I'd be more concerned with you. Lol. What makes me so different than everyone else there who have done the same thing? No different. But I don't see you with the Good Judgmental Award so I guess I don't have anything else to say further.

Seriously, listen to yourself. How much of a hypocrite do you sound right now and all the previous posts you've made? Yet your broken record ass continues on with the same things. You're desperate for that last word on me, aren't you? Typical. That's another suggestion to me that you don't have much going for you, lol. With VGChat, there's no such thing as "Permabanned" when there's always a work around. So even though I could work my way back in there yet again by just another switch on my modem, I'm choosing not to for the time being.

I'm instead going to do the same thing I told Aleck two years ago. I'm going to let time handle it, and I'm calling it right now. You'll be gone someday from your precious moderator position. You probably won't be dumb enough to get yourself banned like dear Aleck would just a few months shy of making himself out to be a dumbass. But I'm positive that you'll lose the position in due time. Heh, if you're still a mod there 5 or 10 years from now. Who would be the real loser then? Lol. I think I've replied to him already.
Back to top Go down
_Tails_
Selective Poster
_Tails_

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Dec 2012, 10:01 am

Lol yeah right that was probably your crazy brother that killed those children. first of all i'm in college getting a great life ahead. why are you telling everyone your sad life? you work at mcdonald's? wow what a shame toasty... i bet you only mop the floors, and people laugh at you. it's ok i know you make little pennies working at a fast food restaurant lol.

So your going to worm yourself around your ban again? lol your so dumb at least change your name and personalities. i'm sure that way would be more smarter. why am i'm given you advice? never mind your stupid anyway. :p

I won't even hang around the chats 10 years from now after i get a great job from college. you'll probably be in those chats or forums 10 years from now still crying about your bans lmao! your insults are wack toasty, just shut the fuk up already and get a dam life you chump! Cool
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Dec 2012, 10:20 am

_Tails_ wrote:
Lol yeah right that was probably your crazy brother that killed those children. first of all i'm in college getting a great life ahead. why are you telling everyone your sad life? you work at mcdonald's? wow what a shame toasty... i bet you only mop the floors, and people laugh at you. it's ok i know you make little pennies working at a fast food restaurant lol.

So your going to worm yourself around your ban again? lol your so dumb at least change your name and personalities. i'm sure that way would be more smarter. why am i'm given you advice? never mind your stupid anyway. :p

I won't even hang around the chats 10 years from now after i get a great job from college. you'll probably be in those chats or forums 10 years from now still crying about your bans lmao! your insults are wack toasty, just shut the fuk up already and get a dam life you chump! Cool

How about get yourself some new material and maybe I'll take you a little more seriously, hm? Lol. Reverse psychology is so yesterday, Tails. I'm positive you'll still be there 10 years from now.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 2:13 am

I'll tell you something though. That you're lucky I didn't buy out the other VGChat or offered FNool a price to buy it from him. Because rest assured, I would've taken everything that is of that site. And throw it all in the trash to never be seen again considering how past it's prime it really is.

I don't give two shits if I'm never trusted as a moderator again there. I don't give two shits if I'm not even liked there anymore. The fact of the matter is this, Tails, you keep on replying to me on here. Tells me how much of a hypocritical fool you've made yourself out to be. If I was moderator here, I would've gladly sent your ass packing from here to go be with your ass-buddy Moom.

You say you're 21 years old. Yet you type like a fricken 14-year old. Everything you've said to me don't add up because I know a bluffing bastard when I see one. How you're able to be in college, yet can't have the common courtesy to make yourself sound a little smarter is beyond me. I think you've gotten a free pass just out of pity. Lol. I may have mopped floors, but they sure as hell have paid me well to do it, lol!

I didn't even need to be crafty with my name, it took you guys EIGHT days to figure it out. Lol

How's that Wal-Mart greeting job of yours going anyways? I can't believe they even pay someone to stand around there to simply say "Welcome to Wal-Mart!" or "Have a good night." but I guess with a loser who'd moderate a chat room for practically free. I take it that's a given. Get a great job from college? Sorry, but unless you're worth a damn from a college like Harvard, you're just about as fucked as everyone else. Enjoy paying the debts later when you're done you sorry son of a B@#&%. Lol

Let me know someday when your ass is knee deep in bills and life gives you a nice kick in the balls. As an assurance that you'll crawl back on your hands and knees for that precious moderator position of yours.

Seriously, killz. You've let this continue on for as long as possible. This poor sumbitch needs to know where he rightfully belongs. That is on that dead carcass of a site that is the "other vgchat". Lol, if you'd like, make me moderator and I'll gladly do the favor!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debates About The Other VG Chat
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next