VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Debates About The Other VG Chat

Go down 
+34
Infyre
avalanch
Zoura Girl
Virizion
AngelOfChaos179
Kota Momochi
darkangel
King Scrafty
Kevin
Shiny Jolteon
Shadow Kitty
Lyra Kotone
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Beartic
Tyviette
Oshawott
Snivy
Toxic
Toasticus
BLVD Bubbles
Bronz Oak
BLVD Big Smoke
JadeMahBoi
Moom
Razz
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy
BLVD Kazumi
BLVD J Hood
_Tails_
Toasty
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
killz
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Oct 2013, 6:50 pm

Animefan where you gonna spam that forums or chats?
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013, 6:24 pm

It has come to my attention that vgchat has possibly shut down.
Back to top Go down
http://universehostings.us
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013, 10:17 pm

Yea i heard dat place is in deep shiit right now. everyone's kinda mad at fnool cuz he aint helpin those clowns lol. i bet fnool brought the forums just to destroy it and make it dead. i hope dies soon thou. Cool
Back to top Go down
BLVD Bubbles
Social Butterfly
BLVD Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013, 10:33 pm

Fück the other VGchat period!

It's a dumb place and has hella scrubs there. from the looks of it, Tails is the reason why spammers raid the chats and Fnool is the reason why their forums is dying or gonna die. if this keeps up, the other vgchat will parish. btw the chatters who did signup here is cool.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013, 10:44 pm

Does the NSP members still spam the chats? @.@
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Dec 2013, 9:49 pm

i got a fcking email from foonl talking about they one unbanned me and to come back blows my mind i havent been on the other vgchat for 11/2 years so going to check that bullcrp out untill then subcribe to my friends youtube channel his name is iir3aper ok plz thanks
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014, 9:44 pm

They haven't banned me from that forums yet. :I
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Feb 2014, 3:58 am

_Tails_ wrote:
Thats true razz, but you should know why i dont trust you. you got banned from the forums by "moom" for being a dickhead on the "report threads" we both have diffrent state of minds. moom claims that your a pedo, and i dont lets hope thats not true man. at least you didnt make another account like toasty. lol he was banned reasonly then try to insult the mods thats lame.

Why would i add a blvd member on my facebook? i dont even like you guys. biggest wanna be gangstas on the internet. :p

Wow toasty your so wack now. step yo troll up chump. nobody gives a fuk about you anymore. you turned into a scum just like the other morons that got banned. the only thing your doing is putting on a proforments to these clowns. get a fuking life for the love of god.

@Tails Please log into your acct one of these days bro lolol. i really want to "lol" so bad at you. the grudge you got against all BLVD members tho why? 

@Amber aka Yourmother You can also do the same girl. i like you, but you're a díck rider and Tails's right hand bítch in the chatrooms. he even said that you was his right hand man.

@Remilia Scarlet I have nothing against you rem. i'm just happy that your not a groupy like amber.

@Vryheid Nothing really to say to you bro. you're one of the farest mods, well the only fare mod there tbh lol.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Feb 2014, 4:22 am

I aint even gonna spazz on his ***** ass anymore. tails is scared of us and he know we dont take shît from no fuking body!

Kate is still my friend (eventhough she'll still blame us for what spam nation does). Surprised
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Feb 2014, 5:11 pm

One tails is a ****** because one minute he's your friend then the next he turns tail and run,i swear if i meet i ripping his throat out
Back to top Go down
Virizion
Fairly Helpful
Virizion

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2014, 4:38 pm

I heard that alot of people stopped going there and it's dying out. i guess certain chatters stop butt kissing to the mods and moved on or got delt with. i know a fue old chatters who got premabanned there maybe i'll try to get them to signup here. ^^
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2014, 4:45 pm

That's thier fault that its dying there. they ban for no reason at all, the mods are mean like whose dumb enought to go back there? i shall place a hax on that place and hopefully it dies completely. no seriously that place is full of morons. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2014, 4:54 pm

They also treat the regulars better than the newbies there guys i know these things already. we're mods here and use our powers fairly, unlike the other VGchat. we should swoop in there base like ninjas and steal people from there haha jk.
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 7:54 pm

The banforms is down everyone woot woot!
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2014, 9:03 pm

With the banforms being down over there, Spammers and Trolls will regain control of the chats once again. yea soon that place will die out completely anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2014, 3:31 am

I hope dat shiit stays like dat so none of those dirty mods dont ban us. Cool
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2014, 4:55 am

I was just in those chats to see what's everyone been up. guys i think ZG will be coming here soon. :3
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2014, 6:22 am

I had an acct here all this time guys haha fooled ya snivy! xD

For those who doesn't know me or heard bad rumours about me it's true. I used to spam at the other vgchat with my minons on daily basis. Snivy is one of the only people who didn't stab me in the back after i became a spammer. I would love to stay here and hang out with you guys! I made a promise not to spam or troll anyone here so yeah. xD
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2014, 10:42 pm

I'm shocked that none of your friends spammed that place yet. I guess they got better things to do now. xD
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2014, 10:54 pm

I know right? FNool and some of the rebles went on vacation, meaning they've been busy with thier lifes. the reason why i kind of stopped spam because everyone was leaving and, i don't want to look like a prick, spamming dead chats for 7 hours.

Guys guess who this guy is? https://i.imgur.com/GmbjwYN.jpg Rashuad Rucker aka Tails!!

I think the other guy was his roomate. Ha, at first i though that guy was Moom but turns out it wasn't. luckily amber told the whole dam chatroom who he was. when lop screencap that tails was upset at amber for posting that. like i said before never post up anything personal because lurkers will cap and use that to insult you.
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2014, 4:10 pm

Lmao zoura that pic was funny
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 3:32 pm

Oh my it's tails in the flesh lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 4:43 pm

The pic says it all! I'm not going to make jokes about that dude, that's BLVD's job. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2015, 1:29 pm

I went on the other VGchat and saw a weird background. I think the site got hacked or something.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2015, 1:34 pm

yo what the hell!? i see a big ass mother fuking teddy bear dancing around! yo this is epic as fuk!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debates About The Other VG Chat
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next