VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Debates About The Other VG Chat

Go down 
+34
Infyre
avalanch
Zoura Girl
Virizion
AngelOfChaos179
Kota Momochi
darkangel
King Scrafty
Kevin
Shiny Jolteon
Shadow Kitty
Lyra Kotone
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Beartic
Tyviette
Oshawott
Snivy
Toxic
Toasticus
BLVD Bubbles
Bronz Oak
BLVD Big Smoke
JadeMahBoi
Moom
Razz
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy
BLVD Kazumi
BLVD J Hood
_Tails_
Toasty
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
killz
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
Fairly Helpful
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ

Debates About The Other VG Chat  Empty
PostSubject: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 7:45 am

Thanks for putting this board up killz. you know your my nigga blood. alright here we can talk about the drama the bs or what's been going on in the small chatrooms in vgchat. so it's been what? 8 months sense our entire crew got banned. why? i don't know?. it all started when these guys name “SIS” and “Fnool” imp one that is. started spamming that chats all week long. it's a group divided into 3 their called SS/NSP/VGSN look i don't know what the funk they came from or what triggered them to become spammers in the first place. my guess is they'd probably got banned for no reason. im assuming all those guys are apart of ”spam nation” or some sht. the mods aka moom and tails was mistaken. they accused us by telling everyone BLVD was doing it. we don't come into to the chats doing that. all we do is chill on the chats. we troll fools time to time i'll admit that, but that spamming the chats 24/7 we don't do. we got a lifes. oh the second time they accused us i was bugging out lol. ok if anyone that knows “AngelWing” i think she's a mod on the forums. for some odd reason when kazumi or mintaka took a look at her page. someone was spamming as angelwing they had her profile on their link. i knew for a fact moom or someone was trying to set us up. why would we spam someone's page? we don't even know her. i looked on their thread telling fools we imped her. lol these fools have no lifes seriously. i see the rules get broken everyday and nobody gets ban. this spammer which i'm cool with now her name is Zoura Girl. she's been their sense 08. haha real talk around that time i promise it was way better than now. moom funked up the chats by 1.  banning the good chatters permanently 2. for being a mod. yo! we hopped on the chats in [2010-2011] she told my homies that the mods just bans the individuals who they dislike. tails was hating on us sense we first came. he looks for every opportunity to get us all permabanned. sadly his wish came true. btw Zoura claim she's second in charge of their spamming group that's what's up home girl. i hope they keep at it. some fools say the mods laughs at them. yeah sometimes. lol yo i seen tails so stressed one day he banned everyone including himself. what's the funkin point for that? they'll keep going on hundreds of different ips and do the same thing. rangebans don't work ether so i know they be gettin heated. i know it's nothing much we could but just watch them spam. that won't do much nether but it's their way of protesting against evil mods i think. it's better to do something than nothing. remember stand up for yourselfs in real life and ova the internet. boulevard doesn't let sht slide.  don't let these mod kids push you around like the school kids push them around. the reason why i brought that up cuz i see tails telling kids to shut the eff or threaten then with a petty ban. why? the kid talks to a spammer or permabanned member he flips out. moom i don't see him much to really judge, but he's known to bans for nothing. thanks for reading my little speech. make comments. Cool
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 5:52 pm

Damn.....its to much to read lol well when that spamming thing happened i left and never came back to that chat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 4:22 am

Wow this like a documentary or something. umhmm yeah killz they still spamming when you left for good. XD
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 4:43 am

Woah Spam nation!? must be an new error of spammers. i didn't comeback to those chats sense moom was moded back in 2011. people say that kid is a corrupted moderator. don't worry they'll eventually retire. once that happens you'll never see them that much again just like when pokemon got demodded. so yeah like ghetto boyz said back then was better. you seen less spammers and trolls. the only spammers back when i used to hang their was. Bronz Oak, Alt, WiLd ChiLd, Raymond and The Bully. now theirs like over 30 spammers now. don't worry killz you missed nothing. it's full of scumbags their, and on the forums too. full of old timers that makes jokes when you post something. they also brag about grammar. this is not a school. people spell things wrong all the time. only nerds brag about that stuff. lol i been on the forums sense 2010. anyways not saying all people were scum just the individuals. :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 1:53 pm

-Tries to hold in his snickering.-

I can't read those blobs of text. Actually, grammar is a little important. See, if you want your voice heard, you need for it to be clear. You need for it to be easy for people to read.

I will not attempt to read whatever Ghetto said because quite honestly, I see nothing but rambling. A big blob of rambling, no less.

Now, anyways. This site is a joke. It really is, don't get me wrong. It is an obsession on trying to be better than something that started...16 years ago. Let's be honest, this site's timing is way off. Not to mention, the only people who are probably going to join are people who have a problem with the "other vgchat". Which, quite honestly to me, doesn't spell out good for a healthy community.

Furthermore, ask yourselves this. Who's going to give a s@#@ 10 - 20 years down the road? Who's going to give a s@#@ about who modded what and who got banned. I'm sure people like Moom, Tails, Moonfur, Amber, Rem. Which by the way is the whole team of moderators for the chats. They're not going to last as much as they say they are. There are better chats out there than Pokemon Chat. The Pokemon Chat Room had it's time and it shows. It shows because the same 15 people show up and you'd maybe get a new handful of users in 5 years at most.

Then the cycle repeats. Same thing with the forums. I'm saying the site is a relic now and has yet to bite the dust. It's time has come and gone. This is coming from a veteran of that site.
Back to top Go down
_Tails_
Selective Poster
_Tails_

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 2:57 pm

Toasty actually joined? lol
Back to top Go down
BLVD J Hood
Selective Poster
BLVD J Hood

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 3:16 pm

Toasty wrote:

I can't read those blobs of text. Actually, grammar is a little important. See, if you want your voice heard, you need for it to be clear. You need for it to be easy for people to read.

I will not attempt to read whatever Ghetto said because quite honestly, I see nothing but rambling. A big blob of rambling, no less.

Now, anyways. This site is a joke. It really is, don't get me wrong. It is an obsession on trying to be better than something that started...16 years ago. Let's be honest, this site's timing is way off. Not to mention, the only people who are probably going to join are people who have a problem with the "other vgchat". Which, quite honestly to me, doesn't spell out good for a healthy community.

Furthermore, ask yourselves this. Who's going to give a s@#@ 10 - 20 years down the road? Who's going to give a s@#@ about who modded what and who got banned. I'm sure people like Moom, Tails, Moonfur, Amber, Rem. Which by the way is the whole team of moderators for the chats. They're not going to last as much as they say they are. There are better chats out there than Pokemon Chat. The Pokemon Chat Room had it's time and it shows. It shows because the same 15 people show up and you'd maybe get a new handful of users in 5 years at most.

Then the cycle repeats. Same thing with the forums. I'm saying the site is a relic now and has yet to bite the dust. It's time has come and gone. This is coming from a veteran of that site.

Little brah you have great grammar i dig that, but none of my crew gives a funk about that nazi n grammar crap. nerds only complain about spelling. second i don't care if you dislike the site or not. the administrator hasn't finished completely anyway.

About the mods crew yeah as i lurked the chat one night “shiny jolteon” was telling fools you joined BLVD. if you look on his pokemon platinum website you'll see unless its probably not there anymore.

Those mods have a secret person banning people too. i can't tell because “S.T.A.R.S” was banned and nobody said who ban him. both mods said nothing. sooner or later those chat will be dead. the spammers are taking over. Cool
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 9:06 pm

_Tails_ wrote:
Toasty actually joined? lol

Tails is actually breathing? Well, I'll be damned. I'm interested to hear on about how you've joined.

BLVD J Hood wrote:
Toasty wrote:

Little brah you have great grammar i dig that, but none of my crew gives a funk about that nazi n grammar crap. nerds only complain about spelling. second i don't care if you dislike the site or not. the administrator hasn't finished completely anyway.

About the mods crew yeah as i lurked the chat one night “shiny jolteon” was telling fools you joined BLVD. if you look on his pokemon platinum website you'll see unless its probably not there anymore.

Those mods have a secret person banning people too. i can't tell because “S.T.A.R.S” was banned and nobody said who ban him. both mods said nothing. sooner or later those chat will be dead. the spammers are taking over. Cool

Uhm, well then, don't get offended if I don't take you seriously half the time.

I didn't join BLVD, I instead, made quite a spectacle about them by imitating them and their goals. Because quite honestly, they sound more ridiculous than anything I've ever said in the forums of VGChat. But, keep us amused! I'm always intrigued on what pointless goal BLVD will try to accomplish and fail next. So far, spamming is all you can do and boast about your egos over it.

I'm not going to even try to find and look at his crappy Platinum site. Which I'm sure is about as half-assed as this one is. No, they don't have a secret mod. I've just listed all of them for you, it could be any of them. How do I know this? Because I've gazed at the banform myself. How did I get to see the banform? Because someone who was once a mod still had a link to it. They just don't have to state who they've banned and why they've banned them. It's basic corruption at it's finest. Then when they DO state a reason, it's a contradicting, double standard of a reason why they've banned someone.

The banform is incredibly long, possibly the longest I've remembered seeing it. They don't care if your IP is caught in a range ban. They don't care about unbanning anyone because there's so many IPs listed on there. With very little indications on who banned who and what for.

Fact of the matter is, is that this mod team is second to the worst mod team I've ever seen. I'm positive FNool gave them mod powers because they were once "victims" of everything that has happened two years ago or in between. Now that they've finally got their chance to moderate a room. Operation: "Let's ban those we don't like!" was initiated.

I'm not afraid to admit unlike those cowards that when I was mod, I was technically doing the same thing. Except people also didn't accept responsibility for their actions and made a bitch fit over it.
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 10:05 pm

Toasty don't talk about this site if its so bad why are you a member?
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 11:03 pm

killz wrote:
Toasty don't talk about this site if its so bad why are you a member?

Go to hell. Lol. D= lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT! =D That and I hear of your grudge with the "other vgchat".
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 12:41 am

Watch who your talking to sir you could get yourself banned.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 8:43 am

killz wrote:
Watch who your talking to sir you could get yourself banned.

I like how you're more concerned about what I'm saying about this site than what I've been saying about the "other vgchat". Wasn't this site created upon the fact that it's to oppose the "other vgchat?". Oh, what's that? You can't handle criticism? That's a shame.

Seriously, if you can't handle an ounce of criticism, then you're not a true administrator. Let alone, a administrator who has built this site. It's not EVEN a site, it's a free forum builder designed to try and mimic that of the "other vgchat". You can't tell me that it is anything else.

What is your goal, precisely? To gain enough people to try and overtake the "other vgchat"? You're never gonna accomplish it. The only way you're going to do so is using more advanced methods. Not this preschool stupidity of trying to mimic the other and spamming rooms when obviously by now they're pretty much aimed to be auto-banned. Spamming their chats is like people who say they're from Anonymous and claim to hack, yet they only know how to DDoS.

That's exactly how every BLVD and Spam Nation member are.
Back to top Go down
_Tails_
Selective Poster
_Tails_

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 1:07 pm

I joined to get info lol. i bet toasty will be banned before me. thats how you got banned from the "other vgchat" telling young boys to proform oral sex, and didnt you made another account? lol
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 1:21 pm

_Tails_ wrote:
I joined to get info lol. i bet toasty will be banned before me. thats how you got banned from the "other vgchat" telling young boys to proform oral sex, and didnt you made another account? lol

Info, lol. There isn't much info to be gathered here.

Uhm, still on that are we? First off, it wasn't "boys", it was Shiny Jolteon. Get your facts straight before making an idiot out of yourself. Secondly, Shiny Jolteon actually told me he took it as a joke that one time. Which, get this, suggest that moom banned me because he wanted to! Just like you ban people because you want to! =D See a pattern there? Lastly, moom himself did the same thing which makes his banning of me a double standard. In fact that's what all of your banning consist of, which is nothing but double standards.

You were just a butt-hurt nobody until you were handed down mod powers, weren't you? A regular tired of feeling so boiled up with the inability to handle a chat how he sees fit. That is until you were given moderator status. And now look at you! Proudly stepping on others like expected! Living out your wet dreams. Following the footsteps of mods before you! Which makes you no damn different.

Doesn't make Moom any different, doesn't make RemJob any different, doesn't make Moonfur different, doesn't make Amber different. I knew you all were butt-hurt regulars a couple years ago, wishing and hoping that one day to be moderators. Now it's a reality and oh look, same bullshit as before. Hah, who'd figure?

Please, you've already made a dumbass out of yourself. Keep continuing.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 1:28 pm

Place your bets who think toasty will get banned before the year ends? jk

Seriously bro you need to stop hating on this forums other whys leave your drama back on the "other vgchat" this topic was'nt about how bad this site is in crap. killz, and i have nothing against you. we will ban you if you keep that up. i dont put up with scums here in here we all cool.

I seen the about "all BLVD can do is spam" they dont spam bro. its that spam nation clan. blvd have nothing to do with that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 1:33 pm

Toasty we dont care if you fight with "tails" just you be cool with us. Cool
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 1:37 pm

Terrellxd wrote:
Place your bets who think toasty will get banned before the year ends? jk

Seriously bro you need to stop hating on this forums other whys leave your drama back on the "other vgchat" this topic was'nt about how bad this site is in crap. killz, and i have nothing against you. we will ban you if you keep that up. i dont put up with scums here in here we all cool.

I seen the about "all BLVD can do is spam" they dont spam bro. its that spam nation clan. blvd have nothing to do with that.

I've already discussed about what the topic was about. And people are failing to verify the existence of this site's purpose. Which suggests to me that this site is what it's about. Opposing the "other vgchat". What did you expect us to talk about instead on this particularly obvious topic? Spooning and Marshmallows?
Back to top Go down
_Tails_
Selective Poster
_Tails_

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 1:49 pm

Toasty wrote:
_Tails_ wrote:

Uhm, still on that are we? First off, it wasn't "boys", it was Shiny Jolteon. Get your facts straight before making an idiot out of yourself. Secondly, Shiny Jolteon actually told me he took it as a joke that one time. Which, get this, suggest that moom banned me because he wanted to! Just like you ban people because you want to! =D See a pattern there? Lastly, moom himself did the same thing which makes his banning of me a double standard. In fact that's what all of your banning consist of, which is nothing but double standards.

You were just a butt-hurt nobody until you were handed down mod powers, weren't you? A regular tired of feeling so boiled up with the inability to handle a chat how he sees fit. That is until you were given moderator status. And now look at you! Proudly stepping on others like expected! Living out your wet dreams. Following the footsteps of mods before you! Which makes you no damn different.

Doesn't make Moom any different, doesn't make RemJob any different, doesn't make Moonfur different, doesn't make Amber different. I knew you all were butt-hurt regulars a couple years ago, wishing and hoping that one day to be moderators. Now it's a reality and oh look, same bullshit as before. Hah, who'd figure?

lol so? he was a boy right? so shut up. why are you going on chats telling him stuff like that? you got yourself banned, aint you like 26? getting mad over a ban? lol you must have no freinds in real life. i know it's a sad world out there.

We dont ban people just to ban them. if they'd followed rules they wouldnt be ban. lol name 5 people we banned for nothing? or just get a life.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 2:22 pm

_Tails_ wrote:
Toasty wrote:
_Tails_ wrote:

lol so? he was a boy right? so shut up. why are you going on chats telling him stuff like that? you got yourself banned, aint you like 26? getting mad over a ban? lol you must have no freinds in real life. i know it's a sad world out there.

We dont ban people just to ban them. if they'd followed rules they wouldnt be ban. lol name 5 people we banned for nothing? or just get a life.

Yeah, keep verifying to me that you're like every other mod, Tails. Do you honestly think that's going to matter in the years to come? Do you think that's the ultimate shut down to me? Pffft, bitch please.

Oh trust me, I'm sure you'd be mad over a ban too. Oh wait, YOU WERE! You were mad being banned multitude of times then. Lol. You must have no friends in real life either considering you hold your moderator status high and mighty. Geez, even when I was mod I wasn't that proud over it. Lol.

What rules? There isn't any, there's moom's rules. Which are quite plenty and easy to break from the apparent banform list I've seen. Quite a lot of IPs you've stacked up there. I'm living a life, asshole. Not parading my moderator status like it's a job and swinging power around. I can name 5 people right off the bat - Coltz, STARS, Gothorita, Me, and god knows who else you've banned just from range banning. So add in more than just 5 right there. Now why don't you get a life. Lol. How about this, give me logical detailed reasons why they all were banned excluding myself since you proudly, like moom, liking shoving "reasons" in people's faces so much which is another aspect to you being a forever alone moderator.

If you fail to do so, then let it be known on this site that you're forever full of s@#@. Think you can do it? I really really doubt it. Even Rem can't even pull a excuse out of her ass and tell me why Coltz was banned. How can a likeable guy be banned? Besides being "lame" like some people like Gothorita mentioned this morning that she was banned for. Defend your proud title, Tails. And any insult you throw back at me, will just tell me that you do ban people because you don't like them.
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 1:53 am

Mr. Toasty i don't care about the other vgchat my goal is to make a good site/fourm and i don't know what is going on on the the other vg and i don't care. Your post look like your talking to your self and i don't go on the other vg chat.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 6:26 am

Tails is so fulla crap. he bans whoever he dont like. Mmhmm tails be shutting the down the chats banning everyone. people was mad at him and, he said shut the funk up to them. tails is a big fat meanie oh tells people to get a life when he doesnt have one himself. flower
Back to top Go down
_Tails_
Selective Poster
_Tails_

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 6:54 am

Yeah right, when i got ban at least i didnt make a fool out of myself. admit it your obsessed with "those chatrooms" ok dude why are you insulting little girls? why are trolling rem? she done nothing to you.

This is why "shiny jolteon" thinks your a BLVD. why are you even here toasty? are you suporting the spammers/imps? haha ether way you'll all fail lol stop wasting your lifes and get jobs. nothing will change. i'll still ban you guys on sight.

Ok first of all "goth" was banned for spamming porn. then she used proxies, which that are a ban evade plus proxies are not alloud their. S.T.A.R.S was banned for being a dickhead on the chats that night. You were banned for talking about oral sex. i dont care if jolt thought you were joking around, but you said it you get delt with. Coltz was moom's ban so ask him about that.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 10:54 am

_Tails_ wrote:
Yeah right, when i got ban at least i didnt make a fool out of myself. admit it your obsessed with "those chatrooms" ok dude why are you insulting little girls? why are trolling rem? she done nothing to you.

This is why "shiny jolteon" thinks your a BLVD. why are you even here toasty? are you suporting the spammers/imps? haha ether way you'll all fail lol stop wasting your lifes and get jobs. nothing will change. i'll still ban you guys on sight.

Ok first of all "goth" was banned for spamming porn. then she used proxies, which that are a ban evade plus proxies are not alloud their. S.T.A.R.S was banned for being a dickhead on the chats that night. You were banned for talking about oral sex. i dont care if jolt thought you were joking around, but you said it you get delt with. Coltz was moom's ban so ask him about that.

Debates About The Other VG Chat  BE5BG

I have a job. Sadly the only job you'll ever see in your lifetime is that moderator position. Lol.

Sure it wasn't an imp? Oh right, neither of you give a damn about that. So long as it's someone with sensibility than all of you combined, that person must go. The S.T.A.R.S ban is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. You ban people simply because they seem like a dickhead in YOUR retarded mind. Yet it's OK for moom to act like a complete pretentious ass whenever he feels like it, right? RIGHT?! Double standard right there.

I know you don't care, it's obvious. People make jokes like that all the time, which makes my banning another double standard. Because it's OK for you, magician, Ian, Psy, Moom, and whoever else to do the same things. But not OK for people like me to do it even if it's joking around. We can't have joking around in the chats, because the moderators are prissy has been assholes preying on being a moderator.

I'm not asking Moom about Coltz's ban. Because I figure that since you're in crotch level with moom, I'd figure you'd have an answer for that. But I wouldn't be surprised if moom's banning of Coltz was about as full of it as the other ones. Rem did nothing to me? She didn't need to do anything to me. She's a cunt of a moderator herself who thinks she's righteous in her own merit. Of course she deserves whatever s@#@ that comes her way.

I don't care if this place fails. The fact of the matter is, is enjoy whatever days you have left on that site. Because you're not going to last. I called it on Aleck that year his bullshit was running around. I told him he wouldn't last another few years there. And Woah! Wouldn't you know! He was taken care of just a few months short of me telling him that. Coincidence, lol. So therefore I'm calling it on you now. You won't last another couple years on that site at most.

Face it, Fails, you're contradicting yourself everytime you tell everyone to get a life. Well look at you and everyone else in your position. You're all equally wasting your own lives treating the moderator position like it's a godsend. Lol. Like I said, my statement still stands. Nothing but former butthurt users given power and look what happens. I'm done with you, lol. You're not even that serious to me anymore. Your name rhymes with Fails, I guess that's a curse of yours.
Back to top Go down
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy
Learning the Ropes
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 7:31 pm

Yo Toasty dont be talking about my girl Remilia cuz ill f@#@ you up she tellin me that you saying s@#@ to her so im asking you dont f@#@ with rem ok Toast Toast
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Social Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 8:19 pm

[BLVD]some Hood Guy wrote:
Yo Toasty dont be talking about my girl Remilia cuz ill f@#@ you up she tellin me that you saying s@#@ to her so im asking you dont f@#@ with rem ok Toast Toast

You kiss up to her ass? Well, this certainly has a spin on the whole topic now!

What, did she show you her tits or something to get your attention? Pfft, you BLVD members sure are something. And by something, I really meant nothing. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debates About The Other VG Chat
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next