VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 3

Go down 
+26
Karnine
Tyviette
BLVD Kazumi
Hatsume Mika
Minky
BLVD Yasmin
darkangel
Kota Momochi
BLVD Rah ZeeK
Cycling Road
Virizion
Kammi Frost
Female Skitty
King Scrafty
Kevin
killz
Zoura Girl
Kyon
MichaelXD
BLVD Mintaka
Beartic
Snivy
Lyra Kotone
Oshawott
Shadow Kitty
Terrellxd
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 11:21 pm

Snivy wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:
Terrellxd wrote:
Female Skitty wrote:
Umm I can't give out likes you guys. is this feature only for staffs or something?

My bad I didn't make it for regular users to give out likes. you should be able to give out likes now. Cool

I already had the ability to give out likes to people, fortunately enough for me. Does that mean I'm not a regular user somehow?

Yes, you're still a regular user, Michael. xD

I think you already had likes and she didn't which, make perfect sense why she couldn't give out likes. I believe that in order to start give out likes, you must have at least 1 like yourself. Terry created a Dummy Account to see weather that was the reason and surely it was lol.

That's cool Snivy. Smile

I mean great! I hope I can talk to you guys later then.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2015, 6:18 am

Happy Halloween everyone!

Our school is throwing a Halloween party later on today. I can't wait to eat up all that good candy! (Eventhough my teeth is going to fall out for all the sweets). I'll take it easy on the sweets, no need to worry. (:
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2015, 6:21 am

Morning Molly and Happy Halloween to you too! Smile
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2015, 6:30 am

Happy Halloween Molly and Lyra Kotone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2015, 6:37 am

Good morning everyone!!

It's freaking Halloween! today is going to be a very busy day for me. my mum brought me a scientist costume this year. she knows how much I love science and, that's what I want to be when I grow up. we're going to a Hunted House party with my younger sibblings. after the party, we're going back to our block to go Trick-or-Treating. today is going to be a blast! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2015, 6:43 am

Happy Halloween Everybody on VG2!

I hope y'all have a great time and stay safe! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2015, 4:21 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Good morning everyone!!

It's freaking Halloween! today is going to be a very busy day for me. my mum brought me a scientist costume this year. she knows how much I love science and, that's what I want to be when I grow up. we're going to a Hunted House party with my younger sibblings. after the party, we're going back to our block to go Trick-or-Treating. today is going to be a blast! Very Happy

What kind of scientist are you planning to be?
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2015, 6:58 am

Halloween was awesome! I went to a spooky Halloween party at my friend's house. I dressed up as Remilia Scarlet with some make up on. we went trick-or-treating afters and got a crap load of candy. my friends and I did something nice. we gave half of our trick-or-treat candy and a fue dollars to any homeless person we ran into. they were very happy, very blessed and that made us felt good to help out the poor. xD
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2015, 7:15 am

MichaelXD wrote:
Oshawott wrote:
Good morning everyone!!

What kind of scientist are you planning to be?

Either a Investigator Scientist or a Developer Scientist. It's pretty dang hard to choose which type I want to study in because I love almost all of them. D:
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2015, 7:43 am

@Oshawott Go with the one you truely like the most. and if you're serious about getting a Career in science thats a great step for you. also find out what kind of qualifications you'll need, what you might research on. (:

@Snivy Thats so nice of you and your friends. I don't think I would of gave them money though. they say most of the homeless people tend to waste it on drugs and alcohol. I mean, not to say all of them do it, just the ones I came across.

My Halloween was okay I guess. the only thing that nearly ruined it when this guy at my school asked me out. I told him that I don't know you buzz off. he started being creepy, following me and my friend all over the campus. I was going to lie and say that I've a boyfriend but he probably wouldn't give a damn lmao!
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2015, 9:05 am

I went to family's house for Halloween and my cousin's birthday. We arrived late. I spent a lot of time in my room at home before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2015, 7:07 am

MichaelXD wrote:
I went to family's house for Halloween and my cousin's birthday. We arrived late. I spent a lot of time in my room at home before leaving.

Did you have a great time?
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2015, 7:12 am

Lol, I almost forgot that daylight saving was yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2015, 7:27 am

Did anyone heard about the teens who robbed people on Halloween? I believe that the 2 teenage boys were dressed up as robbers with the money bag and everything. first they'll knock on doors, look at thier surroundings and have the victims give them candy or anything that is vauleable (with real pistols). they'd even robbed a couple of children and parents for thier goods on the streets. luckily the police caught these kids and they were able to give back the stolen goods to everyone who got robbed. I thought it was a prank gone wrong but, turns out they used this opportunity to rob people, like SERIOUSLY!? that is so lame.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2015, 7:47 am

Goddamn! that's fuked up Lyra. I didn't know candy was that big of a deal to be robbing people. I hope these kids wasn't black smh (No offence). I find it hilarious that these fools dressed up as criminals to commit real crimes. what a crule world we live in.

Did something else bazaar happened in anyone area?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2015, 7:55 am

Snivy wrote:
Lol, I almost forgot that daylight saving was yesterday.

Yep! the time changed yesterday my beloved. it went back a hour for those who didn't know. I have school in a fue minutes guys so, I can't stay long. I have to hurry up and finish up my breakfast before my friends come.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2015, 8:41 am

Shadow Kitty wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:

Did you have a great time?

Absolutely! Just only few people were dressed up and one scaring children. I was around my family members the whole time. Our time was short because we were only there a few hours, but it was good.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2015, 7:36 am

Good morning guys I just woke up lol. Eh, my teeth is still hurting a little for eating alot of candy. I couldn't resist not eating those chocolates and other sweets! D:
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2015, 7:44 am

Oshawott wrote:
Good morning guys I just woke up lol. Eh, my teeth is still hurting a little for eating alot of candy. I couldn't resist not eating those chocolates and other sweets! D:

Ouch.. sorry to hear that my darling. >_>

This is why I didn't eat as much candy for Halloween. tooth pains are the worst! I hope it goes away soon my beloved Oshawott.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2015, 8:57 am

It's getting cold again, betta bundle up in warm clothes. Cool
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2015, 9:05 am

Terrellxd wrote:
It's getting cold again, betta bundle up in warm clothes. Cool

Yeah it's pretty cold where I live to. I just realised how fast 2015 went! it's almost 2016. dam, time sure go by pretty quick like each year the days gets faster (in my opinion). (:
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2015, 7:06 am

I agree, this year went by fast as heck. I still wonder what is GameFreak up to with the next pokemon game? sadly, we aren't getting any new main series pokemon game this year. I hope Pokemon Z (or what it's going to be called) be a decent game.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2015, 7:20 am

Oshawott wrote:
I agree, this year went by fast as heck. I still wonder what is GameFreak up to with the next pokemon game? sadly, we aren't getting any new main series pokemon game this year. I hope Pokemon Z (or what it's going to be called) be a decent game.

I think the reason we didn't get one this year because they're working on other games, including gen 7. I heard that rumor from a friend and it sounds legit. I'm pretty sure that the last sequel of Pokemon XY is going to be just as good as those games. like 90% of the 3rd sequel pokemon games be better than the first two.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2015, 7:40 am

I think 2016 is going be the year for pokemon games! If gen 7 doesn't come out next year, then im pretty sure it'll come out 2017. GameFreak is trying to be unperditable now in days. we know the patterns and year gaps of pokemon release dates lol.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2015, 6:27 pm

I've been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops III with friends. I'm not much of a COD fan, just playing it because the rest of the world is playing lol. don't get me wrong though I actually like shooting games in general. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 3
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next