VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 3

Go down 
+26
Karnine
Tyviette
BLVD Kazumi
Hatsume Mika
Minky
BLVD Yasmin
darkangel
Kota Momochi
BLVD Rah ZeeK
Cycling Road
Virizion
Kammi Frost
Female Skitty
King Scrafty
Kevin
killz
Zoura Girl
Kyon
MichaelXD
BLVD Mintaka
Beartic
Snivy
Lyra Kotone
Oshawott
Shadow Kitty
Terrellxd
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2015, 6:15 am

Min that sounds so cool! I wish my parents had that type of money to play Pokemon TCG for money. sadly, most of my sibblings isn't into pokemon and Im not home atm. I still live on college campus until this sim is over (which is very soon just to think about it). I am glad that you had a decent birthday Min because mine wasn't that great.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2015, 6:20 am

Molly something tells me that you really miss being with your family. I mean it's nothing to be ashamed of my friend.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2015, 6:32 am

Oshawott wrote:
Molly something tells me that you really miss being with your family. I mean it's nothing to be ashamed of my friend.

I actually do miss them but not as much thanks to social media. I communicate with them every chance I get. the same goes for here, hanging out with you guys every chance I have before classes start. I have like 2 other roomates which, are irl friends I went to middle school with so im not as lonely either. (:

I should of blogged this months ago lmao!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2015, 6:45 am

Good to hear that you're doing alright in college Molly. I have to take a nice shower and eat some breakfast. I usually have a shower before I go to bed and have on my school uniform already. that way, I only needed to eat breakfast and brush my teeth. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2015, 6:54 am

Omg I do the same thing you do my beloved! it's way faster than having a shower in the morning. I hated waking up late and haven't showed yet. that what made me late for school most of the time. well goodluck at school my beloved and everyone else here who have school today.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2015, 6:58 am

Hello fam! I might change the skin to this site today. I'll try to change it every now and then to mix it up abit. :cool:
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2015, 8:02 am

Terrell the new skin looks great man love it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 6:39 am

Holy crap! I never got the chance to get on yesterday. I also like the new skin! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 6:52 am

I believe Terry is going to try to add new features to the site. Smile
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 7:09 am

This is so awesome! It may make more people want to join this site. You know who are friendly, like me, and love video games as well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 7:27 am

I think imma change "Popularity" to "Likes" yeah, I wanted a "Like" system for a long time. I also want Multi Quote added on here to. the problem is, I don't have the proper equipment to do it (Meaning a Laptop or any computer device). I also don't know much when it comes down to admin codes lol. I would ask someone to hook it up but I have trust issues, especially from people like Toasty and others over the internet. this is one of the reasons why I only promote certain people here to be a staff member.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 7:37 am

Would I have that trust now Terry, that I've been here for over a year now?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 7:41 am

I totally understand, Terry. don't worry about trying to get somebody to help add new features. I mean, we're happy with the things we got. Im guessing the little + and - thingy at the edge of the page is the like/dislike system? I like the idea myself. (:
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 7:43 am

So it's true that the majority of the time, people only give positive rep points to best friends, and I leave out the negative because there's never a need for that for any reason, especially when it's a new user that may not be likeable, but doesn't even know what they're doing.
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 7:46 am

Woah did the forums get a new skin? Terry is freaking boss! anywho! Moll is right, im happy with the content we got. Im sure that Jade guy will appear someday to help out jk.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 8:05 am

MichaelXD wrote:
Would I have that trust now Terry, that I've been here for over a year now?

Nice, Michael it's great that you've been chilling on the forums for over a year. I known Snivy, Osha and them for almost 5 years. yeah, most of us came from the same site before my bro created this site. I would talk more about this but, this thread isn't meant for drama from other websites. we've a thread for that kind of stuff and it's called Debates About The Other VGchat.

I have get ready to play Happy Wars and some COD Ghosts. speaking of video games, I am loving BO3 and Halo 5 is aite lol. If any forget where the like button is at, it's at the edge of the page where Molly pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 8:32 am

Bye Terry enjoy kicking butt in those games! holy sheet I only have 14 likes bummer! D:
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 8:43 am

Oh my god! Blaze The Cat is my favorite character in Sonic. Terry must of read my letters saying we should do a Blaze theme next lol. just kidding guys! Molly Im going through the entire forums to like posts that I like. you don't have worry as Mika springs into action! XD
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 9:24 am

Umm I can't give out likes you guys. is this feature only for staffs or something?
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 9:42 am

Female Skitty wrote:
Umm I can't give out likes you guys. is this feature only for staffs or something?

My bad I didn't make it for regular users to give out likes. you should be able to give out likes now. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 9:48 am

yo! this forums is looking hella fresh! terrell for president 2016 fuk trump!
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 10:03 am

Terrellxd wrote:
Female Skitty wrote:

My bad I didn't make it for regular users to give out likes. you should be able to give out likes now. Cool

Lol, it's alright things happens. :3

I might start asking my friends to sign up on here if that's ok with anyone? so if you see a couple of new members it's from me.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 12:03 pm

Terrellxd wrote:
Female Skitty wrote:

I already had the ability to give out likes to people, fortunately enough for me. Does that mean I'm not a regular user somehow?
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 7:20 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
Terrellxd wrote:
Female Skitty wrote:

I already had the ability to give out likes to people, fortunately enough for me. Does that mean I'm not a regular user somehow?

Yes, you're still a regular user, Michael. xD

I think you already had likes and she didn't which, make perfect sense why she couldn't give out likes. I believe that in order to start give out likes, you must have at least 1 like yourself. Terry created a Dummy Account to see weather that was the reason and surely it was lol.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 7:30 pm

That makes a lot of sense my beloved Snivy lol. I thought we had a new Admin here for a sec too. Terry must of deleted his Eddie Johnson account I don't see it anymore. o.o

Im sleepy as heck guys.. I'll see you guys later goodnight! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 3
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next