VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 3

Go down 
+26
Karnine
Tyviette
BLVD Kazumi
Hatsume Mika
Minky
BLVD Yasmin
darkangel
Kota Momochi
BLVD Rah ZeeK
Cycling Road
Virizion
Kammi Frost
Female Skitty
King Scrafty
Kevin
killz
Zoura Girl
Kyon
MichaelXD
BLVD Mintaka
Beartic
Snivy
Lyra Kotone
Oshawott
Shadow Kitty
Terrellxd
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshawott
Oshawott

General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2015, 3:58 pm

I believe so, Molly. she told me that she was going Monday though. welp, I have to play some video games later guys.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2015, 4:02 pm

Oh, well cya later Osha. It's always good to relax and play games right after a long day of school. I mind as well be logging off myself. (:
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2015, 4:52 pm

Hey guys! Has anyone just seen this cool new episode of Clarence in Dreams where he takes off an infinite amount of stinky shoes? Lol! It's quite hilarious! XD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2015, 8:17 am

ohey
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2015, 9:21 am

Hi Kyon!  Very Happy What's up?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2015, 3:30 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
Hey guys! Has anyone just seen this cool new episode of Clarence in Dreams where he takes off an infinite amount of stinky shoes? Lol! It's quite hilarious! XD Very Happy

I haven't seen it but I'll check it out lol.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2015, 12:16 am

Oshawott wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:

I haven't seen it but I'll check it out lol.

Well, it just came out Osha! Yesterday was New Thursdays, so you'd expect to see something on those days on Cartoon Network that you haven't seen before. lol  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2015, 7:00 pm

I need to get back into watching TV again. all I've been doing is play video games, talk on soical media and watch YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2015, 7:04 pm

Snivy wrote:
I need to get back into watching TV again. all I've been doing is play video games, talk on soical media and watch YouTube.

Yeah same here babe.

Like 80% of the internet do the same thing we do. the internet hasn't distracted from school as much thank god lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2015, 1:11 am

Apparently I find it really intriguing that I can watch television from either country which is the US or Turkey by going to a site. Also I had seen a message that Turkey was beginning school today on their Monday, called Pazartesi, meaning after Pazar or Sunday. It showed up a few minutes after Leliko ended, and if you need a link, it's called planetler. Videos are under Canlı Yayın or Live Broadcasting. I was sure to tell my friends this at home.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 3:52 pm

Guys! you won't believe what happened! a city bus and a 14 wheeler trunk crashed near our school. this happened 10 minutes before school was out! everyone was looking at the wreakage, thank god nobody was killed. a fue injuries, most of them were minor thankfully. people were saying that the trucker was drunk but, police found no evidence of that as they gave him the breathalyzer test. I guess he lost control and went on the wrong side of the road, hitting the bus from the front.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 3:56 pm

*Hugs Osha* Thank goodness nothing happened to you either. >.>

I was calling you and calling you to see if you were alright.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 4:07 pm

My phone was dead at the time sweetheart. I was so disappointed because I really wanted to take a pic and show everyone on FB and here of the crush. this happened out of nowhere Snivy. the crash was very loud so everyone in my class started looking out the window. after school ended, my friends and I took a closer look and the site wasn't pretty. I believe a fue parked cars was strucked as well but not totaled like the bus.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 4:16 pm

Good god that sounds terrible Oshawott. I mean thinking about it gives me the chills. that's great nobody was killed. I wonder whose going to pay for the damage? I mean a trucker hit a pole light on our block, causing a blackout. the guy lost control too but the police still gave him a huge fine.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 6:54 pm

Hi Oshawott! I'm glad you're all right. You're lucky that nothing happened to you as it didn't strike the building. I was looking at pictures at how devastating the total bus could've been and looked. If something really happened to you or someone else you knew, you'd deserve my full sympathy here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 7:26 pm

oh snivy you mut have started school today, since you're in VA right?
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 8:30 pm

My cousin started school again today. He lives in Washington. His mom said he started fifth grade this year.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2015, 4:05 pm

What's popping thread!? Cool
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2015, 4:19 pm

Kyon wrote:
oh snivy you mut have started school today, since you're in VA right?

I'll be going monday though because I haven't been feeling good since last night. today my mom took me to the doctor to see what in gods name was wrong with me. I truely believe that it's the lactos milk. x_x
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2015, 4:30 pm

Dam. If it is lactos you do realize that you can't eat or drink any dairy that has lactos in it babe? my little brother suffers from the same thing and he only drinks water or juice. pretty sad that he can't eat no more cereal (with milk), pizza and ice cream which he loves. I hope you have that my beloved Snivy! D:
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2015, 4:51 pm

The doctor told me either it's lactos or something to do with my metabolism. I could eat a hole box of chinese food and stay full for a day (Weird). either way, I will start avoiding certain foods that I enjoy to keep my stomach from exploding.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2015, 4:56 pm

Hmm, it seem that your metabolism is very decent and you have a small stomach. do what you have to do to prevent that issue in the future.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2015, 5:13 pm

Shadow Kitty wrote:
Hmm, it seem that your metabolism is very decent and you have a small stomach. do what you have to do to prevent that issue in the future.

I will, Molly. my friends are probably like "where the hell is Amy" I have all my school stuff ready for next week. I might get off in another hour guys. I need some rest and hopefully don't puke on my floor this time.
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2015, 5:19 pm

Eww! Amy! you shoulda have the bucket gurl.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2015, 5:23 pm

Beartic wrote:
Eww! Amy! you shoulda have the bucket gurl.

Wait! first of all I didn't expect the time that I'll throw up plus, I was asleep. I literarly jumped up and started throwing up and my younger sibblings ran into my room. the funniest part was when  one of my little sisters said "clean up on AL 12 aka Amy's room". I have a medium size bucket near my bed this time just in case lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 3
Page 6 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next