VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 3

Go down 
+26
Karnine
Tyviette
BLVD Kazumi
Hatsume Mika
Minky
BLVD Yasmin
darkangel
Kota Momochi
BLVD Rah ZeeK
Cycling Road
Virizion
Kammi Frost
Female Skitty
King Scrafty
Kevin
killz
Zoura Girl
Kyon
MichaelXD
BLVD Mintaka
Beartic
Snivy
Lyra Kotone
Oshawott
Shadow Kitty
Terrellxd
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2016, 2:31 pm

Osha and Snivy is the cuttest couples ever! XD
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2016, 10:10 pm

Hey, Lyra I think Ash was only joking around lol. If you see this, Ash she was only testing you bro. the reason why some of the locals do this is to track down possible trolls who enters this forums. we've gotten a bunch of trolls over the years bro.

Oops, I forgot to welcome you to VG2! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2016, 10:16 pm

Yes, I only wanted to see what he'll say. I mean, he does seems legit after all. he did say that he came from the other VG chat. xD
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2016, 10:24 pm

He claims that he came from the old school VG. I knew a couple of users who went by the name "Ash" back in the day. I took a look at the Pokemon Chat and saw the name.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2016, 10:51 pm

Zoura Girl wrote:
He claims that he came from the old school VG. I knew a couple of users who went by the name "Ash" back in the day. I took a look at the Pokemon Chat and saw the name.

Yes, this is the same guy from the other VG Chat. I might check the chats from that place. I haven't touched that site since it got hacked last year.

Zoura remember when you and your Spam Nation group used to spam the living hell out the chats, including Game Boy Chat? I used to cuss your little behind out as Amb or Rem bans you guys lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2016, 10:55 pm

Snivy wrote:
Zoura Girl wrote:

Yes, this is the same guy from the other VG Chat. I might check the chats from that place. I haven't touched that site since it got hacked last year.

Zoura remember when you and your Spam Nation group used to spam the living hell out the chats, including Game Boy Chat? I used to cuss your little behind out as Amb or Rem bans you guys lmfao.

Omg, I bloody remember this Snivy! Razz
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2016, 11:03 pm

Lyra Kotone wrote:
Yes, I only wanted to see what he'll say. I mean, he does seems legit after all. he did say that he came from the other VG chat. xD

I don't mind having people from the other VG hang out here with us. as long they aren't here to cause a sh*tstorm with anyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BLVD Rah ZeeK
Learning the Ropes
BLVD Rah ZeeK

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2016, 11:09 pm

Happy 4th tho fam!  Cool
Back to top Go down
BLVD Yasmin
Learning the Ropes
BLVD Yasmin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2016, 11:14 pm

Yo the block is gonna be fücking lit! niggaz out here blowing shìt up all week long.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2016, 11:17 pm

BLVD Rah ZeeK wrote:
Happy 4th tho fam!  Cool

Thanks Happy 4th of July to you BLVD members too! I hope y'all have the best time out there. XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2016, 11:23 pm

BLVD Yasmin wrote:
Yo the block is gonna be fücking lit! niggaz out here blowing shìt up all week long.

Happy 4th Everyone!

Looks like the hood is going to be fire all week for the BLVD gang. I really feel sorry for those who dislike loud noises or get jump scares from the fireworks/firecrackers.
Back to top Go down
Cycling Road
Social Butterfly
Cycling Road

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2016, 8:31 am

Oshawott wrote:
Cycling Road wrote:
Hi guys! How's your summer going?

Great! I am very happy that I get to meet my beloved Snivy irl again this Monday! we're going to have a blast in Miami FL. It's going to be like last year, where we stay for a whole month. Snivy and her family already left on plane early this morning. we're leaving tomorrow afternoon and of course we'll rent a nice hotel. Very Happy

That's cool! We're so happy for you! Happy 4th of July, everyone. Independence Day! I once had a friend online whose country don't celebrate theirs until September. It's true!

Um, thanks for being real nice to my younger brother! I appreciate it, and you can join in on anything here you want. You also helped make him like you so much. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2016, 8:36 am

Happy 4th of July everyone! It's a good thing to know I now finally have something to post about.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2016, 1:29 pm

Holy moly they've already started with the firecrackers lol.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Yasmin
Learning the Ropes
BLVD Yasmin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2016, 10:44 pm

Yo this new look to the site is fuking lit!
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2016, 1:34 pm

Omg! this Fire Emblem skin looks amazing, Terry. xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2016, 3:46 pm

Hey guys hows Pokemon Go been going for all ya? (:
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2016, 3:59 pm

Pretty great, Molly.

Pokemon GO is trending heavily right now. anywho, I went into the city with my friends today and caught some pretty decent Pokemon. Molly tell me why one of my friends hatched a freaking Snorlax from an egg. I've had the worst luck when it comes down to egg hatching. I only hatched common Pokemon like Zubat and Ratatta all day. e_e
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2016, 4:10 pm

yea pokemon go is breakin all kinds of records right now too. me and the homies have been out here for a couple of hours findin pokemon. bruh this game is fuking addicting as fuk. my strongest mon is hitmonchan with 984 cp. if anyone was wondering what team we on it's easily team valor! aite fam we crusing in a car right now so i'll talk with y'all later peace!
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2016, 4:31 pm

Dam who knew that alot of people (besides the die-hard fans) love Pokemon?

Yes, Pokemon GO have been killing it with numbers! Osha and I have been driving around with our family catching all sorts of Pokemon. I'm at level 14 and Osha is at level 16. I joined Team Mystic because Articuno is my personal favorite out the Bird Trio. my strongest Pokemon right now is Rhydon with 746 CP and my sec strongest is Flareon with 705 CP. I was going to test my powerful team by taking over a gym, but it had a Vaporeon with over 1,000 CP screw that! XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2016, 1:23 pm

Gosh, Pokemon GO has made most of us regular users inactive here. this app is freaking awesome, yet the best app I've ever played.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2016, 1:29 pm

Shadow Kitty wrote:
Gosh, Pokemon GO has made most of us regular users inactive here. this app is freaking awesome, yet the best app I've ever played.

Lol! Everyone is out catching em all to become the very best like no one ever was. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2016, 2:11 pm

Pokemon GO has changed my life quiet alot. I was the type of person who sat in the house all day and only did 4 things, eat, sleep, poop and play video games. I think I told y'all the reason I stayed in my house most of the time (I was a menace to society) I only gotten into trouble when I used to go outside. Since Pokemon is one of my fav games, I gave Pokemon GO a go (pun). My mum would drive to the locations, where Pokemon spawn so I could catch them. This app also made me and my mum very close (we didn't have the best relationship). The best experience I've gotten out of playing Pokemon GO is meeting other strangers who also played the app. Keep in mind that I wasn't social nor a people person before I started playing this app. Anywho, I had the best conventions with other kids my age. Yesterday, I broke 2 records 1, for finally walking around public without getting into any troubles and 2, for making a shît ton real life friends for once. Look, I'm not trying to bash about this, but because of this game, I also lost weight.

TIP from many people: Remember guys, this is the real world so be very careful out there while playing Pokemon GO.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2016, 2:32 pm

It's good to hear that Pokemon GO has done great things in your life ZG. some people tend to only talk about the bad stuff and blame the game for all of the stuff that happened to people while playing GO.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2016, 12:49 pm

Pokemon GO is freaking life! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 3
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next