VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 2

Go down 
+21
MichaelXD
Snivy
Female Skitty
Oshawott
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
Kevin
Shadow Kitty
AngelOfChaos179
Hatsume Mika
killz
Sparkice
Zoura Girl
King Scrafty
Kammi Frost
Kaitzur
BLVD Kazumi
Kyon
BLVD Bubbles
Virizion
Beartic
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 2:08 pm

Um hi Kaitzur. You're new here? Welcome to the forums. What party are we discussing at the matter here?
Back to top Go down
Kaitzur
Learning the Ropes
Kaitzur

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 2:59 pm

Oh! Sorry, I knew about this place for a while, I hope the peeps of BLVD remember me. ^^ This place is the party! Haha.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 3:38 pm

Oh! We were having lots of fun and these are all my friends. sunny
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 5:41 pm

Wait, who're you Kaitzur? and yes this is where most of the people from the chats hang now. feel free to stay lad. welcome to the forums! XD
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 5:52 pm

Kaitzur wrote:
So. This is where the party is at, rIght? X< I need to apologize to Mintaka for keeping her waiting so long!

Lol, it's alright old friend. so you've finally made an account here huh Repede? (If that's you). Wink 

I still stop by in the chats to see how yous are doing. the some of the BLVD members are still active here and on the chats. xD
Back to top Go down
Kaitzur
Learning the Ropes
Kaitzur

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 5:56 pm

I go by...many names. *Hugs Mintaka!* You remember me! >^< And I am with many fourms and cboxes.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 5:59 pm

Wat up rep long time no see bro!. you might remember me on the forums as "Im sorry dude" which i got premabanned along with all the BLVD crew. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 6:06 pm

Yep most of us got banned from that forums terry -.-. i think i've heard of repede yeah, i did. he's the guy with the cool sigs and avi pics. welcome to the forums bro!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 6:12 pm

I've never been on the other VGchat before. i'm glad you guys had alot of history together and left the drama alone to make this wonderful place. though, his avatar does look cute lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 6:16 pm

i dont blame ya lyra u missed nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kaitzur
Learning the Ropes
Kaitzur

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 6:21 pm

Ahaha, Yeah, I remember ya! Thanks for the welcomes everyone! 

I'm going to try to be as active here as I possibly can! ^u^ VGC...could probably take a little bit of  chill on mass amount of banning...I got to admit. And it sucks that I can really only stand by and watch all that! But, whatevers! ^w^"
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 6:24 pm

Lyra Kotone wrote:
I've never been on the other VGchat before. i'm glad you guys had alot of history together and left the drama alone to make this wonderful place. though, his avatar does look cute lol. Smile

WORD! we had alot of history at the other vg gurl! right now everythings cool like nobody get smart with our crew anymore prolly cuz its dead now. i know min's happy that her friend finally hoped on vg2 lmao.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 6:36 pm

Kaitzur wrote:
Ahaha, Yeah, I remember ya! Thanks for the welcomes everyone! 

I'm going to try to be as active here as I possibly can! ^u^ VGC...could probably take a little bit of  chill on mass amount of banning...I got to admit. And it sucks that I can really only stand by and watch all that! But, whatevers! ^w^"

Yay!! now i have a reason to stay here even longer than before!! work is keeping me away from the internet but on my days off i'll have free time to chill here and on the chats. we gotten over that Toasty guy and that huge ban so yeah. xD
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 6:46 pm

Toasty was a complete asshole who tried to screw up the forums a year back. i swear out of all the jerks he had to been the top 3. Aleck was a jerk to but only bothered certain chatters.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 6:54 pm

Aleck was abit of a wild card like he was cool as hell and a asshole at the same time lol. i really never had problems with aleck tbh. Toasty was a tool who'll try and act nice when he's an asshole. i gotta admit the dude was bold as well but always was 1 step ahead of him. repede or anyone doesn't have to worry about the 2. i IP banned both of them when they used to come here. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 7:07 pm

Kyon wrote:
Ohey college buddy is back, how's college going for you Shadow Kitty?

Same with everyone, I'm popping back in, how are you guys?

Sorry for the very long reply. college is going very well for me. today was one of those days that i wasn't busy. (:

Oh, it appears that we have a new member! Kait welcome to the forums! the names molly btw. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 7:10 pm

Moll are you doing winter classes to?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 7:19 pm

Beartic wrote:
Moll are you doing winter classes to?

Yes i am but don't worry though this semester ends in 2 weeks. that way i can visit my family and spend more time here. :3
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 7:31 pm

I can't to go to college. i might not live on campus though because we have a decent one nearby. xD
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 7:49 pm

Uh welcome new member! c:
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 11:00 pm

Hey Kyon! Not to embarrass you, but remember when you got banned from here by a mod and you had to use different names to appeal it?

I'm sorry this happened to you, and um, well Mega Lucario was just probably being silly.

Also you're pretty funny too, and I wanted to say this as MichaelXD because MichaelXD talks from the heart and MichaelXD001 is just silly sometimes.

We don't want anything happening to your right leg.

Glad to see you active so much and welcoming them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 11:46 pm

Huge fight going on outside my house.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2014, 10:34 pm

I watched the Diancie movie last night. the movie was good! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaitzur
Learning the Ropes
Kaitzur

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2014, 1:59 pm

I keep seeing an hearing that as Biancie. I don't know why! ;w;" Silly, me! Does, anyone want to exchange3ds FCs? Here is mine if anyone is interested. 1607-2696-4805 I have Smash Bros too! Very fun.
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2014, 4:20 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
Hey Kyon! Not to embarrass you, but remember when you got banned from here by a mod and you had to use different names to appeal it?

I'm sorry this happened to you, and um, well Mega Lucario was just probably being silly.

Also you're pretty funny too, and I wanted to say this as MichaelXD because MichaelXD talks from the heart and MichaelXD001 is just silly sometimes.

We don't want anything happening to your right leg.

Glad to see you active so much and welcoming them. Very Happy
Yeah I'm not embarrassed. I didn't do anything wrong so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next