VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 2

Go down 
+21
MichaelXD
Snivy
Female Skitty
Oshawott
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
Kevin
Shadow Kitty
AngelOfChaos179
Hatsume Mika
killz
Sparkice
Zoura Girl
King Scrafty
Kammi Frost
Kaitzur
BLVD Kazumi
Kyon
BLVD Bubbles
Virizion
Beartic
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2014, 4:32 am

Just was watching some Korean Music Videos and will post some at the Music section soon. (DONT ASK)
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2014, 10:18 am

Hi. I need help finding this little cute Finnish children song. I'll explain. I can't remember the title, but it's about three cars waiting on a traffic light and there's a bunch of cars crossing the intersection. In the second car lies an impatient man as he also waits on the long light and civilians in town wanting to cross the street.

The song repeatedly repeats the words "ei ei ei ei ei ei" meaning "no" and sings about safety as the impatient man goes around the stopped vehicle, runs the red light, and later gets stopped by police and then hands him the ticket. 

I was too busy to try to find this on my computer because I only found this with earphones on my ipod and ever since I had to completely shut it off, it's been lost ever since. I can't even find it, not even to ask for a translation of the entire song later, but I'm finding all these other songs in the same language, just not that one.

I hope I described it with explicit details very well, guys.
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2014, 10:35 am

Dont know but what kind of song it is (what language)? I only just got into Korean songs and only seen NE12 something like that and name of the song is I am the best (heard it somewhere on tv) and Girls Generation  I got a boy (lol) and some other song about a boy (the name of it)... So no i never heard the song you are talking about but will try to find it (Need more info).
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2014, 10:46 am

It's Finnish, or native name called Suomi and it's spoken in a country that's to the east of Sweden where they talk Swedish or native name that has long been revealed to be Svenska.

In the third car, they wait patiently for the light, but in the entirety of the song, the light never turns green, so the third car never goes. There's a little girl with some monkeys sitting quietly with the girl also looking worried in the backseat and her mother in the front seat of the car as the driver. The song is nearly five minutes long and is sung the entire time in Finnish. It also has no lyrics on the screen nor translations. You can just hear it.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2014, 1:07 am

I only listen to game music lol. xD
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2014, 3:40 am

I did one time too until I just got sick and tired of it because I was jealous.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2014, 6:34 pm

I like all type of music even rap and hiphop. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2014, 9:17 pm

I've also been trying to find that one song with baby bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Let me be the one, but all I've been listening to lately has been R Kelly's Trapped in the Closet. Some videos are incomplete on youtube. I wonder where I can see it and listen to it all. Is it on TV? I thought that was Mad TV like.
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2014, 1:50 pm

Halloween is coming up real soon. is anyone plan on dressing up in costumes and going trick or treating this year?
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2014, 2:01 pm

Yes, I am totally dressing up this year for halloween. btw, guys i need help which costume should i pickup next week?

Scarlet Witch
Salior Moon
Hatsune Miku
Vampire Girl

I love all 4 of them but i can only get 1. which ever one get the most votes i'm wearing it this year. xD
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2014, 2:11 pm

Hay guys just got back home schools out.

I'd love to see you in a Hatune Mika outfit babe. after all, you're a singer well, going to be. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2014, 2:15 pm

Wow the gang has finally reunited here again. this place was so quiet for the last fue days. @Snivy Scarlet Witch is great allthough i like Salior Moon as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2014, 2:19 pm

Snivy will look good in all four of them haha!! Cool
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2014, 7:29 pm

Kammi Frost wrote:
Halloween is coming up real soon. is anyone plan on dressing up in costumes and going trick or treating this year?

I don't think I can afford anything that I was meant to get for the best costume a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2014, 12:42 pm

I grow out of halloween years ago. eventhough i dont dress up in costumes i still go to parties tho.

@Snivy Hatsune Mika is the perfect one for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2014, 12:47 pm

Yo i do the same big homie. i love looking at the banging girls in thier halloween outfits when i'm at a party.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2014, 12:52 pm

The dudes from BLVD are shooting each other with paintball guns. lol, i don't see hows that fun at all.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Bubbles
Social Butterfly
BLVD Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2014, 12:59 pm

BLVD Mintaka wrote:
The dudes from BLVD are shooting each other with paintball guns. lol, i don't see hows that fun at all.

Oh hush mika it aint like they shooting up cars like last year. niggaz was hitting almost car that passes the block and mad cops kept coming in and out the hood.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2014, 1:09 pm

BLVD Bubbles wrote:
BLVD Mintaka wrote:

Oh hush mika it aint like they shooting up cars like last year. niggaz was hitting almost car that passes the block and mad cops kept coming in and out the hood.

Lol, I didn't mean it like that. girl have you ever gotten shot by a paintball gun before like i've? those hurt and i still remember who shot me too (Rah ZeeK). i know he didn't do it on purpose his friend was aside of then, the guy ran in front of me as raz starts shooting. basterd got me right on the leg lol.
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2014, 1:22 pm

This is the time of year when people do foolish things. we had these ghetto thugs throwing eggs, shooting paintball guns and throwing stink bombs on our block 3 years ago on goosey night. they hit this dude's nice porch car when that happened, all hell broke loose!! the man took out a real gun and shot at the thugs as they ran for thier lives. people tend to underestinmate people and do dumb shi t. it goes to show can't f uck with the wrong person man you just don't know until you find out.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2014, 1:29 pm

Lucky none of this stuff happens on my block. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2014, 1:36 pm

Kammi Frost wrote:
This is the time of year when people do foolish things. we had these ghetto thugs throwing eggs, shooting paintball guns and throwing stink bombs on our block 3 years ago on goosey night. they hit this dude's nice porch car when that happened, all hell broke loose!! the man took out a real gun and shot at the thugs as they ran for thier lives. people tend to underestinmate people and do dumb shi t. it goes to show can't f uck with the wrong person man you just don't know until you find out.

Did my man had da shooty on him or what!? yo on the real if you got a nice car like that just chilling out in the open 80% of the time somebody is going to mess with it. you dont have to be a baller or broken nigga to try and steal it either. dude shoulda put in the garage for safe keeping.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2014, 1:49 pm

If someone from this hood had a nice $200,000 car laying around you don't think they'll rob you? people around here don't care about nothing no heart, no mursy. they wouldn't care if the owner had guns cuz they have guns to. even these little ass kids have guns now and its sad to see this gen crumble.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2014, 1:54 pm

Welcome To The Jungle Terry!

Where kids don't reach the age of 21. kids be like "fuk school i want to drop out just to be a drug dealer, get all the girls and gang member". ;P

Half these kids get brainwash by the adults OGs. ignore the stupidity that goes on and live life. the only people who're getting killed are the wannabes. trying to be down with no street smarts. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2014, 2:19 pm

No offence BLVD you guys are cool as heck but, gangs in general are weak. they're the type of people who can't hold thier own. some of the people from my high school join gangs because of either getting bullied or want to get popular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next