VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 2

Go down 
+21
MichaelXD
Snivy
Female Skitty
Oshawott
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
Kevin
Shadow Kitty
AngelOfChaos179
Hatsume Mika
killz
Sparkice
Zoura Girl
King Scrafty
Kammi Frost
Kaitzur
BLVD Kazumi
Kyon
BLVD Bubbles
Virizion
Beartic
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshawott
Oshawott

General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015, 8:45 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
Those Pokemon servers sound so horrible right now, and I can't even chat in any of them now. I haven't been causing any trouble anywhere and I've been trying to talk to someone just to get back on to their forums and showdown server and it's been TAKING forever. What should I do?

Are you banned from all the servers or just at the main? I know how you fell bro it sucks. I'll look to see if they have some kind of place where ban members could talk to staff about thier bans but, I highly doubt they have something like that.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015, 8:55 pm

I'm pretty sure that PS should have one of those places posted up on thier website. Hmm then again, I could be wrong so yeah. I only go there to battle and test out teams from my Pokémon Y/X & OR/AS games. xD
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 6:06 am

Oshawott wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:
Those Pokemon servers sound so horrible right now, and I can't even chat in any of them now. I haven't been causing any trouble anywhere and I've been trying to talk to someone just to get back on to their forums and showdown server and it's been TAKING forever. What should I do?

Are you banned from all the servers or just at the main? I know how you fell bro it sucks. I'll look to see if they have some kind of place where ban members could talk to staff about thier bans but, I highly doubt they have something like that.

Just about all of them! Remember when I said I was mistreated? I'm about to go check on my status today on some other forum. This is now why I only have a few friends that get on.

Edit: On my desktop computer here are a few stuff that are said about me:

MichaelXD: Can I be unlocked please?
~Lightning Dash: No.
MichaelXD: Why not?
~Lightning Dash: Last time you were on here, you caused trouble and was rude to people. You've also been banned from multiple forums.
MichaelXD: I wasn't rude to anyone.
~Lightning Dash: Wouldn't have gotten reports about if you weren't :/
MichaelXD: Who reported me?
MichaelXD: kuzronk?!
~Lightning Dash: Also, I have the rights to not tell you who.
MichaelXD: Well what then?
~Lightning Dash: I'm not telling you dude.
~Lightning Dash: Get over it, I'm not unlocking you.
MichaelXD: I didn't do anything wrong here.
MichaelXD: And all my forum bans were unfair.
~Lightning Dash: They weren't unfair.
~Lightning Dash: I'm not arguing about it anymore.
MichaelXD: Yes they were.

I had never done anything wrong and now I feel the need to go and make a complaint about someone to my psychologist tomorrow.

Last edited by MichaelXD on Thu 22 Jan 2015, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding quotes and saving them for later)
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 9:48 pm

Wow you've a rep of getting banned from alot of places. D:
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 10:05 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
Oshawott wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:

Just about all of them! Remember when I said I was mistreated? I'm about to go check on my status today on some other forum. This is now why I only have a few friends that get on.

Edit: On my desktop computer here are a few stuff that are said about me:

MichaelXD: Can I be unlocked please?
MichaelXD: Why not?
~Lightning Dash: Last time you were on here, you caused trouble and was rude to people. You've also been banned from multiple forums.
MichaelXD: I wasn't rude to anyone.
~Lightning Dash: Wouldn't have gotten reports about if you weren't :/
MichaelXD: Who reported me?
MichaelXD: kuzronk?!
~Lightning Dash: Also, I have the rights to not tell you who.
MichaelXD: Well what then?
~Lightning Dash: I'm not telling you dude.
~Lightning Dash: Get over it, I'm not unlocking you.
MichaelXD: I didn't do anything wrong here.
MichaelXD: And all my forum bans were unfair.
~Lightning Dash: They weren't unfair.
~Lightning Dash: I'm not arguing about it anymore.
MichaelXD: Yes they were.

I had never done anything wrong and now I feel the need to go and make a complaint about someone to my psychologist tomorrow.

I don't what to say dude.. every mod isn't going to ban someone unfairly bro. to get banned from all those places, something had to happened. I guess you have to do what you have to do.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 10:10 pm

If I tell what happened in here, I'd feel very embarrassed. We still haven't figured out many things yet or if a choice in usernames could be a good one or a bad one. :/
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 10:10 pm

Osha don't even waste your time on this. i got banned from showdown for being a asswhole and im not gonna make it look like its the mods fault.
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 10:13 pm

Beartic wrote:
Osha don't even waste your time on this. i got banned from showdown for being a asswhole and im not gonna make it look like its the mods fault.

Lol, I see what your going at Beartic. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 10:15 pm

yo bear holla at yo boi! Cool
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 10:20 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
If I tell what happened in here, I'd feel very embarrassed. We still haven't figured out many things yet or if a choice in usernames could be a good one or a bad one. :/

Then don't tell. (:

What do you mean by usernames?
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 10:26 pm

Shadow Kitty wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:

Then don't tell. (:

Somehow I didn't get that if someone signed up with a similar username as a banned member no matter how they got banned, mods would count it as ban evasion and ban them and some people with certain usernames never had chances. I refuse to name usernames for now.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 10:29 pm

Beartic wrote:

I'm not Bear just trying to fish out some info that's all lol. I know you've been banned from showdown lots of times we don't need to know. now lets all change the convo here abit shall we?

Should we do a small mini RP at the thread for now? I am abit rusty guys but beard with me lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 10:35 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
Shadow Kitty wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:

Then don't tell. (:

Somehow I didn't get that if someone signed up with a similar username as a banned member no matter how they got banned, mods would count it as ban evasion and ban them and some people with certain usernames never had chances. I refuse to name usernames for now.

That's because they may think that he/she are ban evading and using Stock Puppets alts. you don't need to worry about that stuff here though. we check IPs to see if you're that same person or not.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 10:38 pm

And I've heard from many people that it's not possible for somebody to coincidentally be on the same IP address as some other person unless they're on their connection and then being on the same connection is rare because the person has to be in their house and maybe know the person in order for this to happen? Is this some rare occurrence I was never told about in case one of these incidences happen? In case if you were wondering what would happen if you had a similar name to someone like if you chose your real name and were on the same IP address as someone who caused trouble on the same website?
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 10:40 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Beartic wrote:

I'm not Bear just trying to fish out some info that's all lol. I know you've been banned from showdown lots of times we don't need to know. now lets all change the convo here abit shall we?

Should we do a small mini RP at the thread for now? I am abit rusty guys but beard with me lol. Very Happy

Sure, I can do a mini RP! xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 10:58 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
And I've heard from many people that it's not possible for somebody to coincidentally be on the same IP address as some other person unless they're on their connection and then being on the same connection is rare because the person has to be in their house and maybe know the person in order for this to happen? Is this some rare occurrence I was never told about in case one of these incidences happen? In case if you were wondering what would happen if you had a similar name to someone like if you chose your real name and were on the same IP address as someone who caused trouble on the same website?

Yeah that's true if you're in the same house both people would have the same IP. for your IP to change (which is rare depending on your roter). you have to be at a diffrent location of course. If someone was on the same IP as me like my younger sister for ex. she was causing all sorts of trouble at a forums. wanna know what'll happen? we all get banned that's how it works pretty much everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 11:00 pm

Hey Molly want to RP with us?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 11:02 pm

Snivy wrote:
Hey Molly want to RP with us?

Yeah I'll be there in a sec Snivy. (:
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2015, 3:20 am

Shadow Kitty wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:

Yeah that's true if you're in the same house both people would have the same IP. for your IP to change (which is rare depending on your roter). you have to be at a diffrent location of course. If someone was on the same IP as me like my younger sister for ex. she was causing all sorts of trouble at a forums. wanna know what'll happen? we all get banned that's how it works pretty much everywhere.

Thanks so much and I must've fallen asleep. I was just supposed to be sleep anyway for now. Good night! Good luck getting your sister to stop trouble!
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2015, 8:17 pm

Ayyyy, anyone remember that Kyon guy? :3
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2015, 10:31 pm

Sure! Hey Kyon! Welcome back! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2015, 3:34 am

Omg welcome back Kyon! XD
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2015, 8:51 pm

Yeah boy Kyon is back at VG2! Very Happy 

Guys I had alot of snow last night where I live. my friends and I played in snow for an hour or 2 and, we had a great time throwing snowballs at each other lol. after that, we played some SSB4 and MK8 at my house while drinking hot coco. sadly I think i'm coming down with a bitter cold.. my throats been killing me since yesterday. ._.
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2015, 8:58 pm

Those were the good old days when me and my homies used to do bad shiit like throw snowballs at taxi cars, school bus and 1 time my boy threw one at a cop car haha!! Ahh that sucks bro i hope you get well Osha.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2015, 9:09 pm

Young Bear lives that thug life yo! jk lol!

For those here who have me on Facebook thanks for the HBDs. in a hour my boyfriend is taking me out somewhere! I want to dress up nicely like a real lady not like a slut js (No offence). my sister made my dress custom made for me and I give it 4 out of 5 stars on design.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next