VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 3

Go down 
+26
Karnine
Tyviette
BLVD Kazumi
Hatsume Mika
Minky
BLVD Yasmin
darkangel
Kota Momochi
BLVD Rah ZeeK
Cycling Road
Virizion
Kammi Frost
Female Skitty
King Scrafty
Kevin
killz
Zoura Girl
Kyon
MichaelXD
BLVD Mintaka
Beartic
Snivy
Lyra Kotone
Oshawott
Shadow Kitty
Terrellxd
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshawott
Oshawott

General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr 2023, 11:18 am

Snivy wrote:
It's been ages since I told a life story in this thread.

Okay so my friends and I actually ran into a Karen at the supermarket. She was talking trash to this small kid about him allegedly stealing a item. The boy claimed he never stole and he was just putting something back in the area. That's when we stepped in and told that Karen off. She was an employee at the store I believe so obviously she threatening us to leave the store or she'll call the police. It's obvious this Karen was a freaking racist because we know damn well she only approached that boy because of his skin color. That's when other people got involved and started checking this ignorant lady for her actions. The best part was when the manager came and told the Karen to talk to him in the back. That's when we knew she most likely got fired from her job. The boy thanked us for stepping in and helped him. We felt very happy and humbled to assist someone who needed help. XD

If she got fired that's was well deserved. I'm glad you and your friends were able to help someone who needed help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr 2023, 11:22 am

Snivy wrote:
It's been ages since I told a life story in this thread.

Okay so my friends and I actually ran into a Karen at the supermarket. She was talking trash to this small kid about him allegedly stealing a item. The boy claimed he never stole and he was just putting something back in the area. That's when we stepped in and told that Karen off. She was an employee at the store I believe so obviously she threatening us to leave the store or she'll call the police. It's obvious this Karen was a freaking racist because we know damn well she only approached that boy because of his skin color. That's when other people got involved and started checking this ignorant lady for her actions. The best part was when the manager came and told the Karen to talk to him in the back. That's when we knew she most likely got fired from her job. The boy thanked us for stepping in and helped him. We felt very happy and humbled to assist someone who needed help. XD

I hate Karens with a burningĀ  passion. They always try to find ways to mess with people. Their life is miserable as hell like seriously. I'm sure she was following that boy in the store, which is racial profiling at it's finest. I hope she lost her job because that's not right what she did.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr 2023, 11:25 am

Fuk Karens!

I have never encountered one in my life. They know who to pick to mess with. I've seen videos on YouTube of then getting beaten for messing with the wrong people.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr 2023, 11:30 am

Luckily, we don't have Karen issues on the BLVD since it's dominantly black and brown people living here. Karen isn't bold enough to try that shlt in the hood. We're happy that you and your friends helped that kid from Karen. ^^
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr 2023, 11:39 am

I remember last year this Karen kept dumping waste on her neighbor's property. That's when they finally took action and got her arrested. They pick weak targets and people should always take action as soon as possible. They're like a bully they'll keep messing with you until you retaliate. Oh most of the time when you do retaliate they play the victim card. I have no sympathy for Karens. They get what they deserve.
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr 2023, 11:41 am

Female Skitty wrote:
I remember last year this Karen kept dumping waste on her neighbor's property. That's when they finally took action and got her arrested. They pick weak targets and people should always take action as soon as possible. They're like a bully they'll keep messing with you until you retaliate. Oh most of the time when you do retaliate they play the victim card. I have no sympathy for Karens. They get what they deserve.

^ Nailed it on the head!
Back to top Go down
Futaba Sakura
Learning the Ropes
Futaba Sakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr 2023, 11:45 am

We're talking about Karens huh?

I haven't experienced one not once. I guess it's easy for me to say because I barely go outside. 😅
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr 2023, 11:48 am

Female Skitty wrote:

Well said.

This is why I haven't experienced a Karen encounter in my life. Like they know who to approach with their bullshlt.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr 2023, 10:57 pm

I was getting a job and someone messed up my program. What I hate is that when my mom spread false information about Google Translate. I guess I haven't posted about that since Halloween and tried to say that some water got into my Windows 8 computer, like "Hello?"

Also when I tell people to "Hold on" and they don't and just snap with words as me, that's really irritating. People need to stop using the word "autism" as an insult or as an excuse to get away with whatever stuff they're doing or not doing to me.
Back to top Go down
Mikan Tsumiki
Learning the Ropes
Mikan Tsumiki

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed 03 May 2023, 11:29 am

Hey guys long time no see. My name is Mikan Tsumiki nice to meet you. I stumbled upon this site from TerryBuneary's Twitter account. I almost forgot I had a account here already so I user my old password and I was able to sign in.

I can't promise I'll be active here, but I will appear from time to time. I hope we can be friends and get along. 😊
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed 03 May 2023, 11:38 am

Mikan Tsumiki wrote:
Hey guys long time no see. My name is Mikan Tsumiki nice to meet you. I stumbled upon this site from TerryBuneary's Twitter account. I almost forgot I had a account here already so I user my old password and I was able to sign in.

I can't promise I'll be active here, but I will appear from time to time. I hope we can be friends and get along. 😊

It's extremely rare for someone from the past to return here. Ah, you found this site from my Twitter account which means you most likely follow me there.

The names Terrell and I am the head Admin here at VG2. It's good to see new faces here once in a while. Please enjoy your stay, Mikan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed 03 May 2023, 11:42 am

Mikan Tsumiki wrote:

Wow a new face!?

You seem to be friendly from a first impression. I am Mintaka, a retired Admin from the Bulbagarden forums. It's nice to meet you.

Your character is from Danganronpa and I like her so much!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed 03 May 2023, 11:47 am

Mikan Tsumiki wrote:

Holy crap a new person?!

I mean, technically you're a old user but never posted anything here until today.

Hey there this is Jake aka Oshawott! Nice to meet you, Mikan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed 03 May 2023, 11:51 am

Mikan Tsumiki wrote:

Heya my name is Amy aka Snivy nice to me you!

Feel free to shoot me up a friend request or something. If you plan to be more active here, the gang and I usually hangout in the Chatbox so yeah. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed 03 May 2023, 11:57 am

Mikan Tsumiki wrote:

Hey there my name is Molly aka Shadow Kitty. I've been a moderator here for almost a decade now. If you ever need help with anything please feel free to PM me at anytime.

I'm sure we'll get along well. XD
Back to top Go down
Mikan Tsumiki
Learning the Ropes
Mikan Tsumiki

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed 03 May 2023, 12:07 pm

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. I deeply appreciate it! I love you

If I do plan on coming here more frequently I will use the chatbox place. In the meantime, I have to get ready to get going. Bye, have a great day!

BRVR likes this post

Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jun 2023, 2:18 am

Hi!

Ok, in January 2021, I was makingĀ a thread on gbatemp asking a gaming question about how Torkoal's White Smoke didn't block Leer from Quilava when I was playing Pokemon XD with a recording of it after I was watching a video of it one night when I grew tired. The minute I make the thread I was banned for making a s h i t thread when it wasn't. Those mods had started abusing me and I wanted them to pay up. They have a discord and does anyone have thoughts of helping me gang up on them to report them to get their discord server shut down? I had to tell lies because of their stupid asses. That was a legitimate thread and they mistreated me. My brother was right. I even have the stupid ass youtube video footage.
Back to top Go down
BRVR
Social Butterfly
BRVR

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jul 2023, 11:21 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
Hi!

Ok, in January 2021, I was makingĀ a thread on gbatemp asking a gaming question about how Torkoal's White Smoke didn't block Leer from Quilava when I was playing Pokemon XD with a recording of it after I was watching a video of it one night when I grew tired. The minute I make the thread I was banned for making a s h i t thread when it wasn't. Those mods had started abusing me and I wanted them to pay up. They have a discord and does anyone have thoughts of helping me gang up on them to report them to get their discord server shut down? I had to tell lies because of their stupid asses. That was a legitimate thread and they mistreated me. My brother was right. I even have the stupid ass youtube video footage.

Just from an outsider looking in hate raids never end up well~ Im sorry that happened to ya but maybe they thought that you were promoting your Youtube channel or something?

Then again I personally try to avoid conflict. If I were banned and mistreated I would just not bother going back, doesnt sound like theyre worth the energy (I only have a grass energy card)
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jul 2023, 12:47 am

Holy freaking crap long time no see BRVR!

I hope you have been doing well old friend! XD
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jul 2023, 12:52 am

Oh I remember BRVR!

Hey there long time no see! n.n
Back to top Go down
BRVR
Social Butterfly
BRVR

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jul 2023, 12:52 am

Long long time, yes yes. It’s strange, I do remember this place and spending a lot of time here between the forums and the IRC chats (whatever happened to those). I just got a random email from this place and Im just like “oh crap that place is still alive”, and indeed I do miss it and the friends I made here! So last time I was here I was 16 probably, now I’m 25, went to college and graduated, and now between owning an online shop for 2 years and part time customer service I rarely have time to do much else.

I do hope you’ve been well my friends

Oshawott, Lyra Kotone and Kammi Frost like this post

Back to top Go down
Mikan Tsumiki
Learning the Ropes
Mikan Tsumiki

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:04 am

I can't believe this place is still alive after all these years, lol. I found this place again almost the same way. I stop by here from time to time to see how everyone's doing. I'm happy you all are doing well. Smile

BRVR likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:13 am

This forum was super dead at one point. Most of the staffs and regular users either left for good or moved on Twitter. I believe it was Oshawott and Snivy who convinced everyone they had contact with to bring this place back alive again. We did just that.

I can't believe I been a member here for 10 years. I was freaking 16 when I signed up here.
Back to top Go down
BRVR
Social Butterfly
BRVR

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:15 am

Well Reddit has made most of these places obsolete, that and discord, but Reddit is probably going to implode soon and forums with be back. Forums were so much better decentralized.
So is there no chat anymore, we talk by replying in the same thread?

Last edited by BRVR on Wed 05 Jul 2023, 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Snivy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:16 am

Shadow Kitty wrote:
This forum was super dead at one point. Most of the staffs and regular users either left for good or moved on Twitter. I believe it was Oshawott and Snivy who convinced everyone they had contact with to bring this place back alive again. We did just that.

I can't believe I been a member here for 10 years. I was freaking 16 when I signed up here.

Yeah it was a ghost town. The only people that was here was Mike and his brother. I'm surprised they still come here after all these years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 3
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next