VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 3

Go down 
+26
Karnine
Tyviette
BLVD Kazumi
Hatsume Mika
Minky
BLVD Yasmin
darkangel
Kota Momochi
BLVD Rah ZeeK
Cycling Road
Virizion
Kammi Frost
Female Skitty
King Scrafty
Kevin
killz
Zoura Girl
Kyon
MichaelXD
BLVD Mintaka
Beartic
Snivy
Lyra Kotone
Oshawott
Shadow Kitty
Terrellxd
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2023, 11:33 am

Snivy wrote:
Hey guys I have good news. I feel much better now after yesterday. I decided to jump on the thread because it's been forever since we talked here. xD

That's awesome girl!

I agree, we should definitely start using the thread again. Words can't express how much I miss using this thread.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2023, 11:35 am

I am getting a blast from the past after coming on the thread again. Does anyone know when Zoura Girl will appear?
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2023, 11:40 am

Thank you all so much for the wholesome comments. It means the world to me. Thank goodness I didn't have food poisoning because that would've sucked. I have been eating lighter foods until I get fully healthy again.

@Min I have no clue when she'll pop-up here. I'm sure it'll be a random encounter.
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2023, 11:42 am

Good start Amy. Eating lighter foods will get you back on your feet again.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2023, 11:44 am

BLVD Mintaka wrote:
I am getting a blast from the past after coming on the thread again. Does anyone know when Zoura Girl will appear?

Not sure when she'll appear but according to Snivy, she's definitely coming back but not sure what day.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2023, 11:48 am

Holy crap we're finally back on the public thread I see?

@Snivy I'm glad you're feeling a lot better now. Please take it easy and continue to get better my friend.
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2023, 11:50 am

I guess we're meeting up on the public thread again to have conversations? I'm down with that. n.n
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2023, 11:53 am

I need to start going to the gym again. I'm starting to get fat and I don't like that.
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2023, 11:55 am

Female Skitty wrote:
I need to start going to the gym again. I'm starting to get fat and I don't like that.
You should hit the gym again my lass. I wish you the best of luck in the future.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2023, 11:59 am

Speaking of the gym, I missed two days due to being sick. I usually go there to work on my physical strength.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2023, 12:03 pm

Oh same here my beloved Snivy. I'm already in decent shape, however I need to get stronger. The reason is obviously to protect you from danger when we finally move into a house together next year.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2023, 12:05 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Oh same here my beloved Snivy. I'm already in decent shape, however I need to get stronger. The reason is obviously to protect you from danger when we finally move into a house together next year.

Aww *Hugs Osha*

I can't wait to live with you next year my darling. It's going to be an amazing experience without a doubt. ♥
Back to top Go down
Hatsume Mika
Social Butterfly II
Hatsume Mika

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2023, 12:08 pm

Omg you two plan to move in together next year? That's so sweet. You two are the best internet couples I've met in my life. ^^
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2023, 2:02 pm

I've known Amy and Jake for years. I can't wait to see these two finally unite together for good next year.
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Apr 2023, 4:01 pm

Hello mates and lasses it's been 5 years since I last touched this website. I know a lot of you guys were abit worried about me. I can safely say that I am doing well. Life came through for me when I needed it the most. My mental health is way better now than ever.

I graduated high school a couple years ago and now I have a fuccking job. I will start uploading my life events on Facebook. Of course I only accept people I trust like Snivy.

I can't promise that I'll be active here. My life has been very busy. I hope you all understand. 

Lastly, I want to apologize to those who I hurted while I was going through my mental issues. My atone was made by improving myself. I hope you guys been doing well.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Apr 2023, 4:05 pm

Zoura Girl wrote:
Hello mates and lasses it's been 5 years since I last touched this website. I know a lot of you guys were abit worried about me. I can safely say that I am doing well. Life came through for me when I needed it the most. My mental health is way better now than ever.

I graduated high school a couple years ago and now I have a fuccking job. I will start uploading my life events on Facebook. Of course I only accept people I trust like Snivy.

I can't promise that I'll be active here. My life has been very busy. I hope you all understand. 

Lastly, I want to apologize to those who I hurted while I was going through my mental issues. My atone was made by improving myself. I hope you guys been doing well.

HOLY SH1T YOU ACTUALLY CAME BACK!

Good to hear you're doing good in your life. I know life was rough for you my lass. You fought hard to get a better future. I was going to ask you this question but you've already done it in your post.

Happy to see you again!
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Apr 2023, 4:07 pm

You can't be serious! The rumors about Zoura Girl coming back were true! 😲
Back to top Go down
Futaba Sakura
Learning the Ropes
Futaba Sakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Apr 2023, 4:10 pm

Hey Zoura you might not know me but it's nice to hear you're doing better with yourself. I remember back in 2012 you and your Spam Nation crew was going crazy in the chats lol.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Apr 2023, 4:16 pm

Zoura Girl wrote:

I didn't expect to actually see you come back on VG2. Thank the lord you're doing well. Zoura, it takes a ton of growing up to admit your flaws and atone to your actions. Theirs no doubt in my mind you've greatly improved as a person. Thank you for providing us details about what’s been going on with you Zoura. I hope nothing but the best for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Apr 2023, 4:21 pm

Seeing Zoura Girl here in 2023 wasn't on my bingo card at all man.

I genuinely believe that she's doing better in her life. I guess the mental health center helped her grow as a person. The old ZG would never admit to their mistakes. That was my two cents into this situation.
Back to top Go down
Hatsume Mika
Social Butterfly II
Hatsume Mika

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Apr 2023, 4:28 pm

Hello Zoura long time no see. I heard so much stuff about you. I'm proud of you for actually going out of your way and trying to improve yourself to become a better human being. I understand that you don't trust many people to look at your Facebook page. If you want, you can PM me so we can exchange friend requests.

Keep improving and I hope you have a good day!
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Apr 2023, 4:37 pm

Zoura Girl wrote:

Omg you really fuking showed up!

Firstly, I'm happy to hear that you have been improving yourself. I'm sure I can trust that you've really improved as a person.

No, it's completely understandable if you don't be as active here. Hearing about you getting a job made me tear up abit. I'm sure your parents are very happy to see you grow up maturely.

That's the spirit! I hope you continue to be a better person. Smile
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Apr 2023, 4:48 pm

Zoura Girl wrote:

I was never expecting you to show up here again. Not saying I don't want you here, but rather surprised.

The ZG from 2012 woulda never said this so I can believe that you improved as a person. I wished more people do this. The world would be such a better place.

I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors!
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Apr 2023, 5:06 pm

I think I'mma cry.. Crying or Very sad 

Thank you lads and lasses so much for the comments on my situation. I indeed went to the mental health center place to get help from my toxic attitude. I didn't want to loose everything I love. If I didn't get the help I needed, I would be in jail or dead right now. Mental health is a serious problem and to anyone who suffers from it please seek out help like I did. It was extremely difficult to pull off but it worked out well in the end.

That's about it for now. I was asked for my Facebook page. I will PM everyone that I trust right now so we can be friends. Bye for now everyone. I love you all so much. :]
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr 2023, 11:15 am

It's been ages since I told a life story in this thread.

Okay so my friends and I actually ran into a Karen at the supermarket. She was talking trash to this small kid about him allegedly stealing a item. The boy claimed he never stole and he was just putting something back in the area. That's when we stepped in and told that Karen off. She was an employee at the store I believe so obviously she threatening us to leave the store or she'll call the police. It's obvious this Karen was a freaking racist because we know damn well she only approached that boy because of his skin color. That's when other people got involved and started checking this ignorant lady for her actions. The best part was when the manager came and told the Karen to talk to him in the back. That's when we knew she most likely got fired from her job. The boy thanked us for stepping in and helped him. We felt very happy and humbled to assist someone who needed help. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 3
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next