VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 3

Go down 
+26
Karnine
Tyviette
BLVD Kazumi
Hatsume Mika
Minky
BLVD Yasmin
darkangel
Kota Momochi
BLVD Rah ZeeK
Cycling Road
Virizion
Kammi Frost
Female Skitty
King Scrafty
Kevin
killz
Zoura Girl
Kyon
MichaelXD
BLVD Mintaka
Beartic
Snivy
Lyra Kotone
Oshawott
Shadow Kitty
Terrellxd
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

General Discussion Season 3 Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2015, 2:18 pm

Welcome To General Discussion Season 3!

A yo it's been almost 3 years since this awesome site was made. I wanna give a shout out to each and everyone of you who still come here. remember, if anyone doesn't know the rules to this board, please look at the first GD thread. I hope you all have a nice day and a great summer!

Speaking of summer, same here bro it is baking hot outside. I got mine on blast to bro we ain't tryin to burn up in this heat. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2015, 2:23 pm

I have a swimming pool in my backyard. right now we're doing the Ice Bucket Challenge to cool off from this heat. (:
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2015, 2:27 pm

Shadow Kitty wrote:
I have a swimming pool in my backyard. right now we're doing the Ice Bucket Challenge to cool off from this heat. (:

That sounds like fun Molly! I wish somebody dumped a bucket of ice water on me when I'm outside. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2015, 2:32 pm

*Puts a AC inside of the thread*

Their you go guys! :3
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2015, 11:26 am

I am abit sad that in a fue days, we're leaving and heading back home to VA. these final days with my beloved Oshawott will be the best I swear it. we would've stayed longer but, my parents get off vacation from thier jobs in 2 week plus, school time is coming up soon. I'll be in the 12th grade this year and I want this last school year to be the best. xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2015, 11:37 am

Snivy wrote:
I am abit sad that in a fue days, we're leaving and heading back home to VA. these final days with my beloved Oshawott will be the best I swear it. we would've stayed longer but, my parents get off vacation from thier jobs in 2 week plus, school time is coming up soon. I'll be in the 12th grade this year and I want this last school year to be the best. xD

I figured you'd be down. =/

Amy, It's ok to be sad about this but, you guys have a bright future ahead. You and Oshawott will meet again very soon.
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2015, 11:56 am

Cheer up Amy! remember you two plained to move to the UK once both of you finished highschool or college. like Moll say you guys have a bright future ahead. don't let anything or anyone crush your goals and dreams!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2015, 12:07 pm

Snivy wrote:

*Hugs Snivy*

The gang is right my beloved! we have a bright future waiting for the both of us. that goal about us living together in the U.K is still actived. I got money saved for everything and I'm sure she does too. we finish high school a year from each other anyway so yeah. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2015, 12:12 pm

Thanks everyone you guys are the best! Smile 

So, uhh before I stop by Osha's hotel, does anyone want to do a quick RP? If so, lets go into the Chatbox.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2015, 9:46 pm

My cousin is here and his mom is currently away. This is why I haven't been on much. My stomach hurts so badly now. We just went to Scandia to play golf and only I went on rides. People on the ride I was on were violating several rules there.

Also people on the road really need to watch out. I was always paying attention and I almost got hit coming home from the library when I used it to access a forum that was blocked on my IP address, and we've been out of school since May.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2015, 6:28 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
My cousin is here and his mom is currently away. This is why I haven't been on much. My stomach hurts so badly now. We just went to Scandia to play golf and only I went on rides. People on the ride I was on were violating several rules there.

Also people on the road really need to watch out. I was always paying attention and I almost got hit coming home from the library when I used it to access a forum that was blocked on my IP address, and we've been out of school since May.

Have you been eating? or is it something you ate that caused your stomach to hurt? 

Yeah, people tend to speed just so they could make it through the yellow lights. I drive my mother's car and, see that some drivers just don't care about the people walking.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2015, 6:31 pm

Shadow Kitty wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:

Have you been eating? or is it something you ate that caused your stomach to hurt? 

Yeah, people tend to speed just so they could make it through the yellow lights. I drive my mother's car and, see that some drivers just don't care about the people walking.

Yes! I have been eating lately. We've been eating pizza for dinner for the last few days and last night was the lasagna that was cooked on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2015, 6:37 pm

Speaking of Pizza, we're having pizza right now from Papa Johns at Snivy's aunt house! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2015, 6:42 pm

Aww now I want pizza! D:

Though, I need to layoff on the junk foods abit. I have gained like 10 pounds due to the yummy junk food.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2015, 6:50 pm

BLVD Mintaka wrote:
Aww now I want pizza! D:

Though, I need to layoff on the junk foods abit. I have gained like 10 pounds due to the yummy junk food.

Dam If only thier was a thing where you could transfer food to a friend over the internet.

Min, as long you're not on the unhealthy scale, you should be fine. I think my body is great when it comes down to eating junk food. I bearly gain weight eating fast food.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2015, 6:58 pm

I'm having pork chops & mash potatos for dinner tonight. I perfer homemade over food over fast food everytime. the only times I'll munch on outdoors fast foods is If my mother isn't cooking anything or when I'm outside lol. (:
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2015, 12:18 am

I'm up so late waiting on Leliko to come on planetler Planet Çocuk! I'm experiencing how the update to[url=#56239626] Windows 10General Discussion Season 3 Arrow-10x10[/url] messes with things like Starry Night refusing to operate and affecting calendar making decisions. There are so many calendars sitting on this machine and they're all vastly different. How do I revert back to 8 for the desktop?

There are also still many problems on here such as the ads blocking[url=#14406439] yourGeneral Discussion Season 3 Arrow-10x10[/url] edit profile so you may end up changing your avatar less often.

Edit: I looked at my calendars already. I hate how the way Notepad looks.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2015, 5:08 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
I'm up so late waiting on Leliko to come on planetler Planet Çocuk! I'm experiencing how the update to[url=#56239626] Windows 10General Discussion Season 3 Arrow-10x10[/url] messes with things like Starry Night refusing to operate and affecting calendar making decisions. There are so many calendars sitting on this machine and they're all vastly different. How do I revert back to 8 for the desktop?

There are also still many problems on here such as the ads blocking[url=#14406439] yourGeneral Discussion Season 3 Arrow-10x10[/url] edit profile so you may end up changing your avatar less often.

Edit: I looked at my calendars already. I hate how the way Notepad looks.

Yes, we all are aware of the problems on here. I really hope that some of these problems get fixed in the future.
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2015, 6:55 pm

Snivy wrote:
Damn you live in Virginia??
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2015, 9:40 pm

I'm glad a ton of people here have empathy and some sort of compassion. Thanks Snivy! I love you
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2015, 4:36 pm

Holy freaking crap guys! It was a fight down the hall from the hotel we're staying at. my father and other men broke it up. man the guy who lost was bleeding from his mouth.. the heat makes people really salty for some odd reason smh..
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2015, 4:40 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Holy freaking crap guys! It was a fight down the hall from the hotel we're staying at. my father and other men broke it up. man the guy who lost was bleeding from his mouth.. the heat makes people really salty for some odd reason smh..

God dam!! what race were they Osha?!

Yeah man hot weather tend to make certain people salty faster. why were they fighting for bro?
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2015, 4:47 pm

Terrellxd wrote:
Oshawott wrote:

God dam!! what race were they Osha?!

Yeah man hot weather tend to make certain people salty faster. why were they fighting for bro?

They both were white Terry.

I heard from my dad that It was over money. right now the police are in the hallway asking people about the other guy who beat up the guy who owned him money.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2015, 5:53 pm

Woah dude! I don't like anyone causing fights with each other or with other people anywhere at all. That is so sick and ill-mannered.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2015, 7:38 pm

Wow sounds like they were fighting mighty hard Oshawott. o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 3
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next