VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The General Discussion

Go down 
+27
Virizion
JadeMahBoi
Sonny Cat
King Scrafty
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy
PrincessGardevoir
DarkRoseTheDaydreamer
katieFire
BLVD Bubbles
BLVD Kazumi
Kota Momochi
darkangel
Kevin
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Shadow Kitty
Beartic
Lyra Kotone
BLVD J Hood
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
BLVD Mintaka
Terrellxd
Toxic
Tyviette
killz
AngelOfChaos179
Oshawott
Snivy
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Snivy
Snivy

The General Discussion  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 12:09 pm

ROFL, Terry. xD

I also saw the mini trailer to guys. i'm not that much into fighting games but anything pokemon related is worth buying. this is an actual arcade game in Japan. theirs no telling when this game is being released to the United States or other places. hmm probably at the end of 2015 maybe?.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 12:20 pm

Haha my brother will love that game. he's into fighting games like Street Fighter, Soul Calibur and Tekken games. (:
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 1:33 pm

I seen the vgchat page on facebook i shared it
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 4:04 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
Ok Oshawott! Well said! But I've actually modded a forum before and managed members as a mod while the admins made the decisions.
I moderate several popular forums and sites, you don't see me being a mod here, do you?
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 4:15 pm

Kyon wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:
Ok Oshawott! Well said! But I've actually modded a forum before and managed members as a mod while the admins made the decisions.
I moderate several popular forums and sites, you don't see me being a mod here, do you?

That's true. I do see that. But it hasn't even been a week yet since I pmed the admin. I pmed him on Tuesday and today is Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 5:40 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
Kyon wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:

That's true. I do see that. But it hasn't even been a week yet since I pmed the admin. I pmed him on Tuesday and today is Sunday.

We made up our minds already. we ain't looking for more recuits atm sorry bro. it wouldn't be far to mod somebody that joined the forums a week ago and, i hardly know you either lol. when the forums grow more and we need some extra help i'll holla at you about that.

Right, now lets stop it with the "I want to be a mod here" and wait until the time comes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 5:49 pm

^ Is totally right. just get over that fact that they don't need help here at the moment. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 5:52 pm

T-Money wanna play some COD Ghosts my nigga?
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 5:56 pm

Kevin wrote:
T-Money wanna play some COD Ghosts my nigga?

Sure, kev invite me like in 20mins brah i'm eating chinese food and watching Friday.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 6:01 pm

Dang it terry now i want some chinese food. my mum didn't cook dinner yet and i'm hungry as heck.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 6:05 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Dang it terry now i want some chinese food. my mum didn't cook dinner yet and i'm hungry as heck.

Betta tell her to hurry up and make my dam food lmao jk. i would share my food with you though.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 6:09 pm

Terrellxd wrote:
Oshawott wrote:

Betta tell her to hurry up and make my dam food lmao jk. i would share my food with you though.

Lolwat!?! dude i can't even lolol! not trying to get grounded over that sheet man heck no! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 6:13 pm

Terrol is a silly one indeed haha!! n.n
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 6:27 pm

Being grounded used to suck so bad for me. I remembered the first time i got grounded omg! i invited my friends over to my house while my parents were at work. we played spin the bottle and other stuff. the house was a complete mess! like holy shît! that's when a guy next door snitched and told my parents and i got whooped and they took some of my stuff away. my dad.. well.. caught my friend and her boyfriend doing it in his bedroom.. we had no idea that guy told on us until my parents came home.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 6:34 pm

Shadow Kitty wrote:
Being grounded used to suck so bad for me. I remembered the first time i got grounded omg! i invited my friends over to my house while my parents were at work. we played spin the bottle and other stuff. the house was a complete mess! like holy shît! that's when a guy next door snitched and told my parents and i got whooped and they took some of my stuff away. my dad.. well.. caught my friend and her boyfriend doing it in his bedroom.. we had no idea that guy told on us until my parents came home.

Wow ya was partying like that while your mom and dad wasn't at home!? ha, the man living next door must of been like "Busted!" i feel bad for your paps thou gurl. i bet he had to change sheets and everything before going on that bed lol!! ya got that ass whooped and after that you became a good girl right?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 6:38 pm

Bad molly! just bad! I've never gotten grounded before.  Wink
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 7:10 pm

Shadow kitty was very naughty. n.n

I got in trouble for taking my mother's car. yep i was with 3 friends and we dranked beer at a bar nearby. we had false IDs so the bar tender give us drinks. i had about 3 shots and other different drinks as well. after all the partying at the bar we was drunk as hell. ugh, i drove just 1 block than, i hit a street pole light. my friends and i was freaking out so we got out the car and before you know it the ******* police came. i swear to god i wet myself that night, shaking and sweating. the police knew we've been drinking because they smelt the volka and vomit in the car so we all got handcuffed. i was crying telling them that i was the one driving take me to jail not my friends. luckily they let us go but i had to pay a $350 fine for broken property and a $80 ticket for DUI as well. the police took us home one by one and told all our parents about happend. when my mother found out that her car got smashed all hell broken loss. she beat me for 30mins. i was 16 at the time and teenagers do stupid stuff all the time.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 7:17 pm

Kammi Frost wrote:
Shadow kitty was very naughty. n.n

I got in trouble for taking my mother's car. yep i was with 3 friends and we dranked beer at a bar nearby. we had false IDs so the bar tender give us drinks. i had about 3 shots and other different drinks as well. after all the partying at the bar we was drunk as hell. ugh, i drove just 1 block than, i hit a street pole light. my friends and i was freaking out so we got out the car and before you know it the ******* police came. i swear to god i wet myself that night, shaking and sweating. the police knew we've been drinking because they smelt the volka and vomit in the car so we all got handcuffed. i was crying telling them that i was the one driving take me to jail not my friends. luckily they let us go but i had to pay a $350 fine for broken property and a $80 ticket for DUI as well. the police took us home one by one and told all our parents about happend. when my mother found out that her car got smashed all hell broken loss. she beat me for 30mins. i was 16 at the time and teenagers do stupid stuff all the time.

What is up with you ladies? lol. xD

What you did was 10x as bad if you think about it lol. ah, mums calling me dinner is ready. well later guys i gtg eat and shower for bed afterwards.
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 10:04 pm

I dont know if to laugh at what i read or feel sad………just know kitty i still love you
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 10:07 pm

Terrellxd wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:
Kyon wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:

We made up our minds already. we ain't looking for more recuits atm sorry bro. it wouldn't be far to mod somebody that joined the forums a week ago and, i hardly know you either lol. when the forums grow more and we need some extra help i'll holla at you about that.

Right, now lets stop it with the "I want to be a mod here" and wait until the time comes.

Ok! Thanks for telling me and being truthful Terrellxd. I guess I'll just have to be patient. I promise to be a not a good member, but a great member here! I love all my friends regardless of who they are. But sometimes a forum is like that when they mod someone who just joined other than the fact that I can't tell if they know them or not.

I guess I will just be a member. So I trust in you too. Smile
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2014, 12:13 am

Micheal your gonna turn me gay no i was just kidding
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2014, 7:18 am

Anime, you're going to make me want to pinch you in any leg. No I'm kidding as well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2014, 12:45 pm

……………this is getting on another level
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2014, 12:48 pm

Lol, what does that mean Anime?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2014, 1:23 pm

Lol what the heck!?

I'll be right back. i hear a argument going on at the next-door house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The General Discussion
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next