VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The General Discussion

Go down 
+27
Virizion
JadeMahBoi
Sonny Cat
King Scrafty
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy
PrincessGardevoir
DarkRoseTheDaydreamer
katieFire
BLVD Bubbles
BLVD Kazumi
Kota Momochi
darkangel
Kevin
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Shadow Kitty
Beartic
Lyra Kotone
BLVD J Hood
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
BLVD Mintaka
Terrellxd
Toxic
Tyviette
killz
AngelOfChaos179
Oshawott
Snivy
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshawott
Oshawott

The General Discussion  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2014, 7:12 pm

The Gold server terry. i don't like going on lobbies with alot of people in bro lol.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2014, 7:50 pm

Oshawott wrote:
I took a look at the thread bro.

What did you get out of it, Oshawott? I just had a conversation with a marriland mod today. They were only nice to allow me to talk to them, but they were rude. I thought they were supposed to be friendly. I heard that some assholes don't even wait a year before making a second account or going back on.
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2014, 12:48 pm

Dude, why try to go back there knowing they're rude mods?
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2014, 1:02 pm

And i thought we took our bans seriously lol. most of us here got banned from another forums unfairly and we moved on because thiers nothing that we can do about it.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2014, 1:24 pm

First of all, I only remember forgiving one person, who banned me from another forum because they thought I was ban evading because of so much evasion in the past. That forum was another forum my brother's friend was on and he ban evaded immediately after he was fairly banned, causing problems. I don't like to give out other people's names, so I'd like to keep it real and simple.

Then yesterday, I got a Skype message from a marriland mod. Maybe they were looking to forgive me or to talk to me about something or to let me explain as I explained to the person, which I forgave, after letting them explain, and the conversation went out all wrong. I did not cause any problems anywhere, and this is all supposed to be about me, and I love my friends too. Anyone I like or love is a friend to me.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2014, 1:27 pm

Well that played out good for you!. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2014, 1:34 pm

Snivy and em are still at school? i want my rematch from oshawott at showdown.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2014, 1:42 pm

I told you so Kevin. Osha's rain team is powerful and bulky. school is nearly over for them its almost 3:00 so yeah.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 10:04 am

Hey, how does anyone like my sig now? lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 2:02 pm

Omg! some girl from our school just got hit by a speeding car. Sad
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 2:05 pm

Oshawott wrote:

My lord did anyone call 911!?!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 2:15 pm

Shadow Kitty wrote:
Oshawott wrote:

My lord did anyone call 911!?!

Yes, a teacher called already. this is crazy man like wow.. my friends and i just got out of school then, we heard a loud bump as everyone ran over to see that a girl was just hit. i think she was busy texting or talking on her phone because her cell phone was broken in the middle of the street.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 2:19 pm

This sort of thing makes me upset.. the person just kept driving and didn't even bother stopping. Osha what's happening now?
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 2:21 pm

Oshawott wrote:

Oh my That's terrible Oshawott! Where was this?
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 2:22 pm

Wait where da fuuck was da crossing guards at thou!?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 2:40 pm

@Snivy: The police and EMTs just arrived. now they're asking questions to those who saw what happened. i wouldn't be shocked if the driver was DUI because a boy got hit and killed near the same spot a fue years ago. her family is out here crying like holy shiit when my friends and i took a look at her, she didn't look so hot anymore (Not trying to make jokes). right now they're putting up the yellow tape and blocked the streets.

@Michael: This happened near our highschool.

@Kazumi: We're in a highschool zone. all the grammer schools has them though.
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 2:44 pm

I hope they find the driver!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 2:54 pm

They will, Kammi believe me he/she isn't going to far trust me. the cops are checking hidden camras throughout the block and, a eyed witness saw a car speeding just right after that girl got strucked. i really need to head on home guys. mums calling me to get home brb in a fue.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 3:16 pm

Dang all this time you never went home? O_O
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 3:25 pm

Snivy wrote:
Dang all this time you never went home? O_O

Nope. >_>

My parents was worried about me so they told me to get home. i'd told them about that hit and run. gosh so much blood coming out that girl. i thought she was gonna die in the middle of the street babe. ugh, luckily a teacher from our school ran by her to call 911 quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 3:30 pm

I bet my homie took the bus home and shi t. the world is fulla evil people that doesnt give a dam what they do. how old was she osha? and when the hell are we gonna play in ps?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 3:48 pm

Kevin wrote:
I bet my homie took the bus home and shi t. the world is fulla evil people that doesnt give a dam what they do. how old was she osha? and when the hell are we gonna play in ps?

Lolwat?! No, i took a ride with one of my friend's dad. my mum and dad is at work so they couldn't pick me up. my mum always call the house to make sure everyone go home safe. my sister told my mum that i still didn't got home yet so, she called my phone to check on me. lol, not even going to lie bro i didn't want to walk home after what just happened. she was 17 kevin and was a cheerleader at our school.

Kevin i need to take a shower and stuff before i do anything lol. like in 15mins meet me at showdown. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 3:49 pm

………well i am back and i come to find this…
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 3:54 pm

Anime-Fan wrote:
………well i am back and i come to find this…

Yeah, pretty much. x.x
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep 2014, 4:54 pm

Today is the day that we'll never forget 9/11. i was 1 years old when it happened. o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion    The General Discussion  - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The General Discussion
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next