VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 3

Go down 
+26
Karnine
Tyviette
BLVD Kazumi
Hatsume Mika
Minky
BLVD Yasmin
darkangel
Kota Momochi
BLVD Rah ZeeK
Cycling Road
Virizion
Kammi Frost
Female Skitty
King Scrafty
Kevin
killz
Zoura Girl
Kyon
MichaelXD
BLVD Mintaka
Beartic
Snivy
Lyra Kotone
Oshawott
Shadow Kitty
Terrellxd
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Snivy
Snivy

General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jan 2020, 1:43 am

Tyviette wrote:
Everyone moved on, I suppose, but hey! I'm still alive! I made a Discord channel for the forum if y'all wanna join and keep in touch! My Discord is Tyviette#0545. Hope everyone has been doing well! 

discord.gg/fA8Q7Zh

Yeah, everyone pretty much moved on Twitter. I'll check out your discord!
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jan 2020, 12:51 am

Snivy wrote:
Tyviette wrote:
Everyone moved on, I suppose, but hey! I'm still alive! I made a Discord channel for the forum if y'all wanna join and keep in touch! My Discord is Tyviette#0545. Hope everyone has been doing well! 

discord.gg/fA8Q7Zh

Yeah, everyone pretty much moved on Twitter. I'll check out your discord!

Well certainly not me. Remember what happened to Jake Oshawott? You can get easily suspended from Twitter.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2022, 4:15 pm

Hey moly I haven't been here in ages. The forms been dead ever since everyone left and went on Twitter. I should convince the gang to come here from time to time again.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2022, 4:22 pm

Snivy wrote:
Hey moly I haven't been here in ages. The forms been dead ever since everyone left and went on Twitter. I should convince the gang to come here from time to time again.

It's been like what 2 years since we touched this place my beloved Snivy? I kinda miss being here. We should totally tell the rest of the gang to return while once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2022, 4:30 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Snivy wrote:

It's been like what 2 years since we touched this place my beloved Snivy? I kinda miss being here. We should totally tell the rest of the gang to return while once in awhile.

That's a great idea babe. I'm really getting bored of Twitter if I'm being honest with you my dear. I have most of the gang as friends on Facebook and Twitter so it won't be hard contacting them. Looking at this place for the first time in 2 years gives me nostalgia. xD
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2022, 4:42 pm

Snivy wrote:
Oshawott wrote:
Snivy wrote:

That's a great idea babe. I'm really getting bored of Twitter if I'm being honest with you my dear. I have most of the gang as friends on Facebook and Twitter so it won't be hard contacting them. Looking at this place for the first time in 2 years gives me nostalgia. xD

I don't blame you for being bored of Twitter my queen. This is why I might come back here and chill more often if possible. I'm super happy Terry or Killz didn't shut down the forums because of severe inactivity. But yeah, I will make some calls and contact the gang to try to come here. Alright I'm signing off. Cya later my beloved. I love you
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2022, 4:46 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Snivy wrote:
Oshawott wrote:
Snivy wrote:

I don't blame you for being bored of Twitter my queen. This is why I might come back here and chill more often if possible. I'm super happy Terry or Killz didn't shut down the forums because of severe inactivity. But yeah, I will make some calls and contact the gang to try to come here. Alright I'm signing off. Cya later my beloved. I love you

See ya in a bit my beloved Osha! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2022, 5:01 pm

Hey guys long time now see. I hope y'all been doing well. Osha and Snivy wanted a gang reunion so here's my cameo. Smile
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2022, 5:07 pm

Good afternoon guys! It's been so long since I last been here omg. 😭
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2022, 5:16 pm

Legit about to cry rn. I ain't been here in years man. Yo I hope you guys been doing good in your lives.
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2022, 5:19 pm

Kevin wrote:
Legit about to cry rn. I ain't been here in years man. Yo I hope you guys been doing good in your lives.

Fr lad it's nice to re unite with you folks again
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2022, 5:23 pm

There's no flucking way Oshawott and Snivy kinda revived VG2!!! n.n
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2022, 5:27 pm

A REAL GANG REUNION HOLY CRAP!
Back to top Go down
Hatsume Mika
Social Butterfly II
Hatsume Mika

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2022, 5:32 pm

I can't believe I'm here on VG2 in 2022. It doesn't feel real at all.. I missed coming here so much. What a great time to be alive. 😊
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2022, 5:42 pm

I am so darn happy to be here with you guys again. I know a lot of you are super busy with life stuff. I hope everyone been doing great. xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2022, 5:49 pm

Lyra Kotone wrote:
I am so darn happy to be here with you guys again. I know a lot of you are super busy with life stuff. I hope everyone been doing great. xD

Thank you, Lyra!

Being here in 2022 doesn't feel real at all. I wasn't expecting some of the gang to actually return. Snivy and her boyfriend Oshawott convinced everyone to come here. I honestly don't mind coming here more often as long as I'm not busy with work and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2022, 5:59 pm

Yo guys I'll be in the chat box if anyone wanna chill and chat. I wanna catch up in stuff with everyone.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2022, 6:06 pm

Party in the Chatbox!
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2022, 9:16 am

Hi!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2022, 3:06 pm

Hello everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2022, 3:09 pm

Just got home from work. Happy to see this place alive again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2022, 9:42 pm

Looks like I'll be heading to the chat box with everyone else. XD
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2022, 12:24 pm

I haven't been in the public chat in ages.

Good news! The people came to our house today to fix the boilers. After 3 days, we  finally have hot water and heat!
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2022, 12:25 pm

Female Skitty wrote:
I haven't been in the public chat in ages.

Good news! The people came to our house today to fix the boilers. After 3 days, we  finally have hot water and heat!

That's great Skitty! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2022, 12:29 pm

They was fighting at the bus stop. It was 2 ladies. I think it all started over a dude they both like but he's in jail. Shlt is crazy in these streets yo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 3
Page 29 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next