VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 3

Go down 
+26
Karnine
Tyviette
BLVD Kazumi
Hatsume Mika
Minky
BLVD Yasmin
darkangel
Kota Momochi
BLVD Rah ZeeK
Cycling Road
Virizion
Kammi Frost
Female Skitty
King Scrafty
Kevin
killz
Zoura Girl
Kyon
MichaelXD
BLVD Mintaka
Beartic
Snivy
Lyra Kotone
Oshawott
Shadow Kitty
Terrellxd
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2016, 2:55 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Kammi Frost wrote:
I haven't posted in this thread in a long time. n.n

Hi, Kammi! Very Happy

Yes, alot of people are slowly coming back into this thread.

Teehee I noticed. n.n

I've been very busy and life has been wild for me, Oshawott. My mother and I were getting into arguments/fights over dumb sh*t. Right now, I'm currently staying at my boyfriend's place until I find a cheap apartment that I could afford. He's also helping out with the money savings because he wants us to live together. I can't stay with someone who has strict households rules like my mother. I'm at the age to take care of myself. Hump, rather than staying there, putting up with her crap everyday.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2016, 3:23 pm

Kammi Frost wrote:
Oshawott wrote:
Kammi Frost wrote:
I haven't posted in this thread in a long time. n.n

Hi, Kammi! Very Happy

Yes, alot of people are slowly coming back into this thread.

Teehee I noticed. n.n

I've been very busy and life has been wild for me, Oshawott. My mother and I were getting into arguments/fights over dumb sh*t. Right now, I'm currently staying at my boyfriend's place until I find a cheap apartment that I could afford. He's also helping out with the money savings because he wants us to live together. I can't stay with someone who has strict households rules like my mother. I'm at the age to take care of myself. Hump, rather than staying there, putting up with her crap everyday.

Holy crap! sorry about you and your mum's relationship. you made the right choices, Kammi. my dad always said once you turn 18, you have 4 options: either you go to school, have some sort of job, leave and find your own place or simply deal with the household rules. I highly agree, If someone who owns a house that treats the other people/person like dirt, simply get the heck out of there. luckily, our parents doesn't inforce very strict household rules.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2016, 3:41 pm

Dam girl sorry to hear that. omg, Osha my parents said those same things to me. I remember the good ole times when my parents used to give me anything I wanted lmao! once you hit 18, If you want something from them (like electronics) you need to buy it with your own money. I guess me and Osha have similar household rules. (:
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2016, 4:15 pm

Sorry about what happened to you Kammi. you made the right decision my friend. I hope that you and your boyfriend find a decent place very soon.

My Household Rules is somewhat strict, so that way, we could do something with ourselves in the future. I wasn't spoiled as much when I was growing up. I truly believe that parents today spoil their kids some much that when they become adults, they'll have no social experience, they'll never look for a job because their mindset is to relie on other people to support them. I really feel bad for those who had everything given to them in their lives. I'm quite sure that most of the internet trolls live this way and it's pretty sad. that's why some of our parents have strict household rules, to motivate us to take care of ourselves when we become adults. I mean, your parents won't be here forever to take care of you.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2016, 4:30 pm

Snivy is keeping it real lmao! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2016, 10:39 am

I've heard about the name Shell Rage in here quite a lot! I've looked it up and thought it was something from Mario Kart 8, but a few weeks ago, I asked a question about who Onnikus was. Is Onnikus Shell Rage? He had the last visit here nearly toward the exact day Shadow Kitty posted "I guess Shell Rage is back." Smile
Back to top Go down
Kota Momochi
Social Butterfly III
Kota Momochi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2016, 8:49 pm

Hey what's up guys sorry for going all MIA on ha like a nerd but long time no see how have all of us been? I feel like I've missed a lot feels weird coming back but good
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2016, 9:47 pm

I've never seen you before. What's up?
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2016, 9:59 pm

Better not ruin my great disguise Kota o.e
Back to top Go down
Kota Momochi
Social Butterfly III
Kota Momochi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Feb 2016, 4:01 am

Nothing much used to be here a while back and no promises "Kyon" Wink
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Feb 2016, 4:37 am

That's cool! And today's my birthday. My siblings are going to be so proud. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2016, 6:27 pm

Kota Momochi wrote:
Hey what's up guys sorry for going all MIA on ha like a nerd but long time no see how have all of us been? I feel like I've missed a lot feels weird coming back but good

Omg, Kota long time on see. xD

I am doing pretty well, Kota. so, what do you think about Pokemon Sun and Moon? I mean, most of us have been doing speculations about those games since the day after the Nintendo Direct.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2016, 6:32 pm

Kyon wrote:

Hmm. I'm sure that he'd never do that bro. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2016, 6:38 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Kyon wrote:

But Oshawott Kyon might be a russian spy from the other VGchat. I don't have the proof, but his latest post make it seem possible (jk). n.n
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2016, 6:49 pm

Kammi Frost wrote:
Oshawott wrote:
Kyon wrote:

But Oshawott Kyon might be a russian spy from the other VGchat. I don't have the proof, but his latest post make it seem possible (jk). n.n

lolwat?! All jokes aside, I really could careless about lurkers. I wouldn't be shocked if we've people spying on us as we speak Kammi. I mean, they could spy on us all they want as long as they don't pull off the Toasty stunts lol.

Welcome Back Kota!! and Happy Belated Birthday Michael! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2016, 7:05 pm

I really miss hanging out with Leafy, Amber, Kate and them in Pokemon Chat. It's sad that we split sides, like one side stayed on the VGchat and the other half went here to get away from certain problems that took place there.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2016, 7:25 pm

I Shadow Kitty wrote:
I really miss hanging out with Leafy, Amber, Kate and them in Pokemon Chat. It's sad that we split sides, like one side stayed on the VGchat and the other half went here to get away from certain problems that took place there.

I got along with all 3 of them pretty well when I used to go there. Rem and Silver/Darkangel was my partners in crimes! XD

I left VG because of the drama too, Molly. I was thinking about coming back at some point, but it's really dead over there now. I swore that one night I visited that place a weird shadow flew across my computer screen while I was on Pokemon Chat.

Most of them does have a account on here (just to point that out). I can't wait for more old school users to return here.

Last edited by Snivy on Wed 02 Mar 2016, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2016, 7:40 pm

Top 10 Things I Hope To See In Pokemon Sun and Moon!

1. A Dragon type Eeveelution.
2. I would like for them to bring back Trainer Customizations.
3. I want the Trade System and GTS to be improved! like players can see the stats such as EVs, IVs and Natures to a Pokemon before trading.
4. To re-visit back to a older gen and fight all 8 gym leaders to make the game last longer.
5. I want the new Pokemon to have decent designs.
6. For the new criminal team or teams to have a decent plot.
7. I want to see more ways to bond with your Pokemon.
8. I really love collecting shiny Pokemon. I want shinies to have more value to them. for Ex a shiny Pokemon should have slightly higher base stats like around 5%-15% stronger than their regular color. what I mean by this is, say like Salamence maxed attack is 405 and it's shiny will have 425-450 instead. Hacked shinies would stay the same in stats like a normal colored Pokemon.
9. Ehh, more mega evolutions, including all 3 of the gen 6 starters.
10. I hope they fully uncover the missing stuff they left out from Pokemon X/Y. we can all agree that gen 6 storyline was unfinished.

Guys lets go in the Chatbox again to speculate more things about Pokemon Sun and Moon. If yous want to do that here it's fine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2016, 7:47 pm

I hope that in Sun and Moon you can travel back to a older gen.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2016, 7:57 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Kammi Frost wrote:
Oshawott wrote:
Kyon wrote:

lolwat?! All jokes aside, I really could careless about lurkers. I wouldn't be shocked if we've people spying on us as we speak Kammi. I mean, they could spy on us all they want as long as they don't pull off the Toasty stunts lol.

Welcome Back Kota!! and Happy Belated Birthday Michael! Very Happy

Thank you Oshawott! Also the name Pokémon Sun reminds me that there was a site I was signing up for called pokesun and it's been down since near the end of February.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2016, 8:53 pm

I think they should have a feature that allow you to see your pokemon's IVs at anytime. I believe that at least 4 of the things on your list will be in those games my beloved Oshawott. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2016, 9:07 pm

Most people say that Pokemon Sun and Moon is Pokemon Z (unless they're really gen 7 games). I guess GameFreak didn't want this to be that straight forward lmao! like lets be real, I rather them make these crazy and confusing cervballs than having a straight forward game. I'm still abit confused about weather Sun and Moon are squels to XY/ORAS or a brand new gen. buh, only time will tell as CoroCoro leaks new info in the future.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2016, 9:23 pm

I believe they're gen 7 games, Molly. the footages from the Direct made me change my mind about gen 6.5. I mean, they could still continue the rest of the story from gen 6. they did a similar thing to gen 2, picking up where they left off in gen 1. okay guys I must eat dinner and get ready for bed peace! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cycling Road
Social Butterfly
Cycling Road

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2016, 11:26 am

Hi guys! What's up? I have just something quick to say. I recently heard that my uncle just died recently, who lives very far away from me. It was my mom's uncle. I just would think I'd need some place to share this other than where I am because I couldn't find any other active forum. Only a few people in my family had heard that mournful event anyway. It's so depressing! Sad

This also reminds me when I went on a trip and came back home in 2014, the dog was dead too.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2016, 3:30 pm

Cycling Road wrote:
Hi guys! What's up? I have just something quick to say. I recently heard that my uncle just died recently, who lives very far away from me. It was my mom's uncle. I just would think I'd need some place to share this other than where I am because I couldn't find any other active forum. Only a few people in my family had heard that mournful event anyway. It's so depressing! Sad

This also reminds me when I went on a trip and came back home in 2014, the dog was dead too.

Omg sorry for your lost. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 3
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next