VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 3

Go down 
+26
Karnine
Tyviette
BLVD Kazumi
Hatsume Mika
Minky
BLVD Yasmin
darkangel
Kota Momochi
BLVD Rah ZeeK
Cycling Road
Virizion
Kammi Frost
Female Skitty
King Scrafty
Kevin
killz
Zoura Girl
Kyon
MichaelXD
BLVD Mintaka
Beartic
Snivy
Lyra Kotone
Oshawott
Shadow Kitty
Terrellxd
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2017, 4:36 pm

yo
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2017, 4:57 pm

Y'all can go chat without me. I'm about to go outside with my friends to catch Pokemon! It's been 2 months since I last played Pokemon GO.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2017, 6:12 pm

I might hang in the Chatbox for a little bit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2017, 6:33 pm

Good! I'll hang there for a little while too.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2017, 2:04 am

Thanks for those who've wished me a Happy Birthday! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2017, 2:10 am

Happy Birthday bro! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2017, 8:12 am

Happy birthday Terrell!
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2017, 8:05 pm

Happy Birthday Terry! XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2017, 8:07 pm

Happy Birthday! Terry! (:
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2017, 8:45 pm

Oh, BTW today! I applied for a job and I got marriland on the discord, but it's actually The Overwatch Task Force Club. It has Dregran in it and I thought he was from showdown, but when I looked, he was actually from azurilland. Sorry for the confusion of names!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 7:41 pm

Nice, Michael! (:
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2017, 8:48 pm

you guys should check out my dumb channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf_i6d1Zf7RnoZHZ8p7Iqxg
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2017, 2:54 pm

Kyon wrote:
you guys should check out my dumb channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf_i6d1Zf7RnoZHZ8p7Iqxg

Oh cool you got a YouTube channel! ^_^
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2017, 3:02 pm

I should start doing YouTube. (I hate my job, but need to pay the bills)
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2017, 3:18 pm

I was thinking of doing YouTube at one point. You can make a shìt load of doe if you have the views, ads rolling in. I know, it's hard to do if you're a newbie on YouTube. All you have to do is grind, believe in yourself and dedicate.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2017, 8:47 pm

I never even have a camcorder. I need a camcorder. My old one broke three years ago.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2017, 9:17 pm

I might hang in the chatbox for abit.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2017, 9:37 pm

Ok! Let's do this because otherwise I don't have time. I only have X and Y and three years ago I tried to put up an Aron for trade for Larvitar in X. I passed by Route 18 Vallê Etroite and I still haven't gotten the trade that I asked for. So if anyone plays Y, link with me. My in-game name is Harry and I'm on the passerby. Please trade with me. I want this Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2017, 4:30 am

MichaelXD wrote:
Ok! Let's do this because otherwise I don't have time. I only have X and Y and three years ago I tried to put up an Aron for trade for Larvitar in X. I passed by Route 18 Vallê Etroite and I still haven't gotten the trade that I asked for. So if anyone plays Y, link with me. My in-game name is Harry and I'm on the passerby. Please trade with me. I want this Pokemon.

I would trade with you but I don't have X or Y on me atm. You could try the GTS (eventhough it's somewhat shìtty) Goodluck on getting a Larvitar my friend. Smile
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2017, 4:51 am

Snivy wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:

I would trade with you but I don't have X or Y on me atm. You could try the GTS (eventhough it's somewhat shìtty) Goodluck on getting a Larvitar my friend. Smile

Well, I tried the GTS (almost three years later after not getting my request and taking 3DS to Mexico shortly after my trading campaign began). The only problem is that you have to have already seen the Pokemon before you can search it up on the GTS. I haven't seen Larvitar in-game, so its name doesn't pop up on the GTS. Is that how it's always been? I mean, this is the first generation where you can Wifi battle and trade as the Nintendo Wifi services for previous gens starting with Diamond and Pearl have been shut off now as of May 20, 2014.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2017, 8:03 pm

I just got a replacement circle pad after mine was discovered broken three years ago when on December 29, 2013, we boarded a plane to go to Mexico. It was fine when we were boarding to Hawaii in 2013, just months before X and Y but after playing some X and Y, my circle pad had been stuck and I don't know how it got stuck. 

My 3DS was once sent into Nintendo but they didn't fix it by definition, fix it the way I thought it should. My circle pad was big and it used to cover up the whole slot. Now this one is only half the size! Are they supposed to be small? This one looks like it would fit only snuggly on a 2DS! I don't have a 2DS. I have a 3DS! And I haven't used it that often due to the fact, I'm unable to get on Pokemon forums in order to ask for my trade for Larvitar or battles, but here's the deal about battles. Most players didn't start Wifi battling until after they beat the game. You may go on youtube and see Shofu's playlist for example, see his X and Y videos, and see that this actually confirms this. I had to go on serebii just to see what Pokemon I'd get in each game, and I got both games at the same time, but I only have one 3DS.

It's important that you have to have gotten the VS Recorder first, which is what they did from October 11, 2013 to October 13, 2013. This was from Shofu as I found out you get the VS Recorder from Kiloude City, and that's only after you beat the Elite Four and AZ (which you could only do once). However I was waiting until I got my camcorder fixed. I asked about so many battles during my short stay on PXR that I forgot to complete the game first, and I was unable to because I wanted to record me beat the Elite Four without spoiling the games or any future games, and I was unable to do that either. I do not have an easy time completing the game and starting the game over to record, since you can no longer receive the Mystery Gift Torchic with HA Speed Boost with a Blazikenite, it just wouldn't be the same anymore without Mega Blaziken.

Here's a video on how to get the VS recorder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3xLWe49Fhs 

and 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mWXRCm9KP0

Actually in fact, I never had a camcorder in the first place. I had so many problems four years ago, I forgot to get myself applied for a job until just recently and it's still taking a while. What I originally had was a tripod and a camera, but I tripped on it in September, and now then it wouldn't stand up straight. This was a month before I even purchased the games, and I'm really sorry that things have to take so long. I also could've been going to a psychologist then, so I wouldn't have to be going that much now. In due time, I shall finish with the beginning portion.

Last edited by MichaelXD on Fri 17 Feb 2017, 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : didn't realize I never had a VS Recorder the whole time)
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2017, 10:06 pm

I'm thinking of getting myself a capture card. I'm so confused of the name, I keep calling it a camcorder. It's always just best for everyone to do their own research. I also had a guitar sitting in the closet but was unable to learn to play my favorite Pokemon XD Normal Battle Trainer music, and now from Pokemon X and Y, the Normal Battle Trainer music also sounds like a guitar.
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2017, 4:09 am

How the fùck this guy doesn't have a Lavitar in X/Y?
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2017, 4:14 am

King Scrafty wrote:
How the fùck this guy doesn't have a Lavitar in X/Y?

Who knows?

Anywho! lets change the topic shall we? I already know where this is heading.

Is anyone plan on getting the Nintendo Switch? because I am! XD
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2017, 4:19 am

One person kept trying to give me Pupitar, but other people keep trying to give me other Pokemon that have nothing to do with the Larvitar evolution line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 3
Page 24 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next