VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 3

Go down 
+26
Karnine
Tyviette
BLVD Kazumi
Hatsume Mika
Minky
BLVD Yasmin
darkangel
Kota Momochi
BLVD Rah ZeeK
Cycling Road
Virizion
Kammi Frost
Female Skitty
King Scrafty
Kevin
killz
Zoura Girl
Kyon
MichaelXD
BLVD Mintaka
Beartic
Snivy
Lyra Kotone
Oshawott
Shadow Kitty
Terrellxd
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2017, 5:12 pm

Omfg! this crazy homeless lady was causing a ruckus by blocking traffic while I was driving to the supermarket. Tell me why this crazy woman stripped half naked when it's about 30-47 degree outside. I mean, she was very rude, cussing and screaming at everyone who told her to get out the street. A fue moments later, the police came and, had a 2 minute struggle with this woman. The police did their job and arrested her without anyone getting hurt.

I was going to say mental illness, but they found meth in her jacket. I told my mother and everyone about it already. Ha, what away to kick off the New Year huh?
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2017, 5:33 pm

Shadow Kitty wrote:
Omfg! this crazy homeless lady was causing a ruckus by blocking traffic while I was driving to the supermarket. Tell me why this crazy woman stripped half naked when it's about 30-47 degree outside. I mean, she was very rude, cussing and screaming at everyone who told her to get out the street. A fue moments later, the police came and, had a 2 minute struggle with this woman. The police did their job and arrested her without anyone getting hurt.

I was going to say mental illness, but they found meth in her jacket. I told my mother and everyone about it already. Ha, what away to kick off the New Year huh?

Oh shìt!

Hopefully she goes to rehab to get the help she needs. I know, trying to get off drugs is very hard. I've seen family members of mine hooked on drugs and it's a very sad process to watch. Thank goodness most of them got the help they needed to quit their bad habits. This is why I don't drink or smoke period! I've seen what it can do to a person.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2017, 5:43 pm

Dam that's freaking crazy Molly!
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2017, 5:52 pm

After watching all these Turkish cartoons and then stopping, Istanbul was attacked by some terrorists again this year. It's amazing how much stuff happens right at the beginning of the New Year! I even have a picture of Liko in my sig from Christmas 2013. That was right before we went on a trip to Mexico.
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2017, 7:49 pm

happy 2017 everyone!! yea! its been a while since big ol bear posted anything!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2017, 7:57 pm

Beartic wrote:

Hello, Bear long time no chat! I was thinking, would you like to hop in the Chatbox with the rest of us bro? It's pretty much all the regulars and the gang so if you want big bro jump in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2017, 9:51 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Beartic wrote:

Hello, Bear long time no chat! I was thinking, would you like to hop in the Chatbox with the rest of us bro? It's pretty much all the regulars and the gang so if you want big bro jump in! Very Happy

How come every time I jump in, there's no posts? Which chatbox is it? I'm always thinking it's the one from here. Is there another one?
Back to top Go down
Hatsume Mika
Social Butterfly II
Hatsume Mika

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2017, 10:54 pm

^ I was thinking of the same thing. maybe they've a secret Chatbox only certain members can see?
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2017, 11:07 pm

No! I'm now pretty sure it's this one. There's just one!
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2017, 1:59 am

Hatsume Mika wrote:
^ I was thinking of the same thing. maybe they've a secret Chatbox only certain members can see?

No, we only have that one Chatbox. I assume the other mods clear the chatbox after chatting. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2017, 2:04 am

Man I should legit make a secret Chatbox now! Imma call it The VG VIPz Chatbox! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2017, 2:17 am

Terrellxd wrote:
Man I should legit make a secret Chatbox now! Imma call it The VG VIPz Chatbox! Cool

Dang that sounds freaking lit Terry! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2017, 6:16 am

BLVD Mintaka wrote:
Hatsume Mika wrote:

No, we only have that one Chatbox. I assume the other mods clear the chatbox after chatting. ^-^

It's still in the archives. I was asleep because I have to be when the other vgc members came in. They came in at 11.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2017, 3:06 pm

I've completed 75% of the Alola dex on my Pokemon Sun version! (without cheating!)
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2017, 3:29 pm

Oshawott wrote:
I've completed 75% of the Alola dex on my Pokemon Sun version! (without cheating!)

I'm at 67% honeybun! Don't worry, I'll catch up to you once I finally hatched a shiny Rockruff. I've been on a grind lately with these shiny Pokemon.  I love you
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2017, 3:38 pm

I see the site is on n popping again! I like the new skin to this site b! the homies from our group might return since this place is still active!
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2017, 3:51 pm

BLVD Kazumi wrote:
I see the site is on n popping again! I like the new skin to this site b! the homies from our group might return since this place is still active!
I missed the fùck out of you guys so much! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2017, 4:09 pm

BLVD Mintaka wrote:
BLVD Kazumi wrote:

Yea same here Min! yo Newark is fuking lit! we didnt want you to jump along with us cause fools be trippin out there! stayin in Jersey was the best choice you Min. Ghetto Boyz, J-Hood n em brought a trap house ya know? doing their thing to hustle for em bills. we might come back to Jersey during the summer n fuk things up! I miss kickin it with you, Rah and the rest of the BLVD members who stayed behind.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2017, 4:23 pm

BLVD Kazumi wrote:
BLVD Mintaka wrote:
BLVD Kazumi wrote:

Yea same here Min! yo Newark is fuking lit! we didnt want you to jump along with us cause fools be trippin out there! stayin in Jersey was the best choice you Min. Ghetto Boyz, J-Hood n em brought a trap house ya know? doing their thing to hustle for em bills. we might come back to Jersey during the summer n fuk things up! I miss kickin it with you, Rah and the rest of the BLVD members who stayed behind.

Nice to hear that everythings is ok with y'all! Kaz i'm about to get off VG, jump on Skype if you can. I need to take me a nice warm shower and a 4 hour nap before I go to work tonight.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2017, 9:26 pm

Actually, I'm in the chatbox too at times and no one even comes on. Well at least we won't get anyone we don't want in there. I know a lot of people off this forum.

Actually, second of all, they would have to join this forum first. Those bad people have done a lot of mean things to me and also have no social skills, which you guys clearly have. You're all capable of having a social conversation, at least once a week.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2017, 10:28 pm

^ I agree! (:
Back to top Go down
Cycling Road
Social Butterfly
Cycling Road

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jan 2017, 1:43 am

Oh yeah, these forums are totally safe! Go enjoy with your forum friends. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jan 2017, 2:17 pm

After all my years on the internet, I truely believe this is one of the BEST! websites I've been on. I'm not being bias just because I became a staff here. I simply like our community! it's full of nice, cool and respectful people. I'm quiet sure at rare occasions we may get trolls or people who're blacklisted from this site.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jan 2017, 2:42 pm

Once the trolls start trolling, we start banning! Uh, speaking of banning, we haven't used our Banhammers in ages! That's a good sign because I really dislike kicking people (unless I have that is). I'd put VG2 on my Top 10 Best Websites To Go To!
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2017, 4:00 pm

I might stay in the Chatbox for a couple minutes. I need someone to talk to lmao!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 3
Page 23 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next