VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 2

Go down 
+21
MichaelXD
Snivy
Female Skitty
Oshawott
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
Kevin
Shadow Kitty
AngelOfChaos179
Hatsume Mika
killz
Sparkice
Zoura Girl
King Scrafty
Kammi Frost
Kaitzur
BLVD Kazumi
Kyon
BLVD Bubbles
Virizion
Beartic
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Snivy
Snivy

General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2014, 11:39 am

I don't even know if that was the real Toasty, I mean he does sound/type like that jerk. I banned him for safety reasons. he probably was going to act nice and think that we'd forget about all the crap he's done here. people like him you just have to ignore and take action quickly as possible. I don't care if he get mad and create his alts he's getting banned on sight.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2014, 11:44 am

Thats whats up girl! tell em how it is!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2014, 11:52 am

I saw this guy yesterday spamming this site (not sure if that was this toasty guy) I swear that none of my Spam Nation rebles are doing it. they don't even go on the chats anymore either.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2014, 12:09 pm

Zoura Girl wrote:
I saw this guy yesterday spamming this site (not sure if that was this toasty guy) I swear that none of my Spam Nation rebles are doing it. they don't even go on the chats anymore either.

Not quiet sure either, ZG but the strange part is after all this time Toasty's been gone then, he appears VG2 links is spammed in the chats again. It's kinda obvious somebody is trying to give this place a bad rep but whatevas. I have to go Christmas shopping with my family in a hour or 2. I'll try to keep my eyes open for Toasty's next stock puppet account.   

Later guys!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2014, 12:18 pm

Later Osha me and snivy got this loser.

Ha, I just banned his new alt. poor guy have nothing better to do in his life. (:
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2014, 12:20 pm

Terrellxd wrote:
Alot of people got banned on that server. maybe you guys should meet up in a room that none of you is ban. Cool

What room would that be in?

I saw a thread on the latest topics board and it said "A Sad Fact." I looked up at into it, and I thought it was just someone voicing their opinion. I wasn't paying much attention to what was being said. I had earphones in my ear while at the same time thinking that no one would come on and answer to anything I said last night.

Oh and have fun Oshawott! It's just something we really don't do anymore. I don't remember when the last time was that my family had gone Christmas shopping.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2014, 1:08 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
Terrellxd wrote:
Alot of people got banned on that server. maybe you guys should meet up in a room that none of you is ban. Cool

What room would that be in?

I saw a thread on the latest topics board and it said "A Sad Fact." I looked up at into it, and I thought it was just someone voicing their opinion. I wasn't paying much attention to what was being said. I had earphones in my ear while at the same time thinking that no one would come on and answer to anything I said last night.

Oh and have fun Oshawott! It's just something we really don't do anymore. I don't remember when the last time was that my family had gone Christmas shopping.

I don't know. which ever room you ain't ban from I guess lol.

No, that guy is a complete troll. he tried to destroy this place once but failed doing so. you don't know the guy like most of us here do. lets just say, most of us had a history together and came from the same website before this site was made. his name is Toasty aka Blue Waffles. he's a very bold guy but I'll always be one step ahead of him. that's why all the mods are banning his Stock Puppet accts for ban evading. we don't need immature people like him on this forums period. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2014, 1:16 pm

I need to step away from my computer for abit. my mum wants me to come with her food shopping. I'll be ghosting the forums.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2014, 1:26 pm

What a day today lol. we finally used our banhammers on something. ;D
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2014, 1:48 pm

Hope everyone else stays safe and is careful here!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2014, 1:53 pm

Don't worry Michael we got this. XD
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2014, 2:54 pm

I know. I say that only because I love you all no matter what happens or what you've got to do. I love you
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 10:41 am

Sparkice wrote:
Oh you guys are just ADORABLE! lol

The irony and hypocrisy in this thread, much less, this site alone is hilarious!

"Not quiet sure either, ZG but the strange part is after all this time Toasty's been gone then, he appears VG2 links is spammed in the chats again. It's kinda obvious somebody is trying to give this place a bad rep but whatevas. I have to go Christmas shopping with my family in a hour or 2. I'll try to keep my eyes open for Toasty's next stock puppet account."

I'm not responsible for all of your retarded actions that are carried out on the VGChat chat rooms. I could be gone for a ******* eternity and you dipshits would fall over on eachother pinning it on me. I'd SOOOO trust either of you to solve a murder case, you'd probably scapegoat it on the guy beside you just because you haven't seen him in a week. Lol.

"Later Osha me and snivy got this loser.

Ha, I just banned his new alt. poor guy have nothing better to do in his life. (:"

Uh huh, and you guys keeping your little prissy grudge and running this piece of **** site for 2 years counting is a better life spent, right? You guys barely even have 400 members. But how many of them that aren't used to just sign up and browse? How many of them aren't me? How many of them aren't people from VGChat itself to point out the laughingstock of this site and it's community members? Hm? Hm? Don't have an answer? HAH! Because there isn't any! You're proving me right more than proving me wrong.

Again, the hypocrisy is apparent within you. :3

"No, that guy is a complete troll. he tried to destroy this place once but failed doing so. you don't know the guy like most of us here do. lets just say, most of us had a history together and came from the same website before this site was made. his name is Toasty aka Blue Waffles. he's a very bold guy but I'll always be one step ahead of him. that's why all the mods are banning his Stock Puppet accts for ban evading. we don't need immature people like him on this forums period. Cool"

Just like we never needed immature people of your kind on VGChat, period. :3 Also, no, you will never know me for who I am. I gave you an image of who you thought was me and you took it. I got the last laugh, I got the last insult of it all. I've won, in a technical standpoint. How? I got my entertainment. If you were any step ahead at all, you would've been more clever to trick the admins/mods at VGChat. But you couldn't do that.

****, Ghillie/Aleck had more of a step ahead of you idiots then all of you combined! That's saying something.

"Don't worry Michael we got this. XD"

Keep telling yourself that. I know your numbers and I know all the admins/mods here. There's no possibility of your site being protected and so to be sure of it, almost everyone has power here. And even then, I'm banking on the fact of how inactive this site can be, you'll never know when I'll strike and you'll never know when anyone else strikes. You're divided as a community and that's a critical flaw anyone can exploit. Not very bright, isn't it?

And neither of you guys are smart enough really to amp up power or be clever to have the tools necessary that the other VGChat has. You're just a little puny forum board on a site similar to the days of Angelfire and Tripod. Nothing to be intimidated by. :3

"I see alot of new comers signing up to the forums. sadly they won't stay here very long. D;"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! And why would they?! LOL! You don't even know which newcomer is a spammer or not! HAHAHAHAHA! ******* losers! :3 My company is probably the only activity you've guys had in a while! Gotta dust those banhammers off before they're collecting dust again! Hey, mind as well just ban and kick eachother for shits and giggles. It'll provide some entertainment for awhile I'm sure.

Just...lol.

*Wacks Toasty with my Golden Banhammer*

Thank you come again. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 10:49 am

That guy is a joke like no one is taking him seriously lmao. n.n
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 10:59 am

I think he finally got fired from his part time job at McDonalds so, he's staying in the house all day just like the old days to troll. how old is he? like 27? and still living in his mom's basement?
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 11:03 am

I just don't have time for something like this. I'll be leaving home again today.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 11:13 am

Lyra Kotone wrote:
I think he finally got fired from his part time job at McDonalds so, he's staying in the house all day just like the old days to troll. how old is he? like 27? and still living in his mom's basement?

Lol, I wonder if his mom would aloud him to stay there without a job? I mean in my household after you reach a certain age you must work or go to college. his family is probably on welfare, not educated and doesn't give a dam. this world we live in is filled with pretty sad people but what can we do about it?
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 11:28 am

Christian wrote:
I just don't have time for something like this. I'll be leaving home again today.

I agree with you bro.

Alright everyone! else lets drop this Toasty convo. don't make a fool of yourselfs and feed into his troll trap. that's what scum like him do for a reaction. just ban him for those who're mods and talk peacefully like ya been doing.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 1:53 pm

Agreed!

So is anyone ready for 2015? xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 1:57 pm

I am Min. (:

I have alot of plans for the new year.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 6:02 pm

Can't wait til christmas!! I got a Wii U and 4 games when my family went shopping. SSB will be the last game I'll play. I also got Alpha Sapphire sitting under the tree too!!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hatsume Mika
Social Butterfly II
Hatsume Mika

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 7:27 pm

Wow things has changed abit. Snivy, Shadow Kitty and Oshawott are mods now.

Just stopped by to say hi. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 7:31 pm

OMG MIKA!

It's been a while indeed! yes the 3 of us are mods now lol. xD
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 8:51 pm

They are all my friends too. Sometimes they stop to check up on me. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next