VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 2

Go down 
+21
MichaelXD
Snivy
Female Skitty
Oshawott
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
Kevin
Shadow Kitty
AngelOfChaos179
Hatsume Mika
killz
Sparkice
Zoura Girl
King Scrafty
Kammi Frost
Kaitzur
BLVD Kazumi
Kyon
BLVD Bubbles
Virizion
Beartic
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2014, 7:08 pm

He still come here but isn't that active in threads. Smile
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2014, 7:22 pm

I remember that one time he was giving advice in the marriland thread I created at my aunt's house and at how no one should be false reported and he had this avatar I'm wearing now. Since he sounded so hilarious and then stopped being active in threads later.
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 9:41 am

I'm still here. I just usually have my laptop and computer running with my tabs up, just a habit to not delete them I guess. I stopped being active when college started for me, so yeah.

Anywayssssssss, how's it going everyone?
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 10:04 am

Hi Kyon. How are you? Could we be friends here and play with each other soon please?
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 4:48 pm

Kyon wrote:
I'm still here. I just usually have my laptop and computer running with my tabs up, just a habit to not delete them I guess. I stopped being active when college started for me, so yeah.

Anywayssssssss, how's it going everyone?

Yeah shadow kitty is on the same boat atm. she's living on college campus and haven't had that much free time to visit the forums.

I'm fine just getting ready for halloween!! i might be an adult but i still love to dress up in my Lyra costume every year with my friends. Smile

@Michael you might want to change your username buddy. i don't want the mods to think that you're actually trying to impersonate him. i know people use similar names on several forums i get it but, that's to close and your comments on the status makes it look abit fishy too.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 5:11 pm

Ok, it's just the way I feel. Have you wondered if there was a forum where a couple people would use a similar name to MichaelXD?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 5:13 pm

Holy freaking crap wth? I'd hate to give out a warning but please change your name bro. hopefully he listens i'll hate to give out an infraction somebody i'm cool with over something minor. imping is against the rules and we must following them. -_-

Edit: Thanks man disregard this post.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 5:27 pm

Hey man, I was only just joking around on here. Besides, I never understood this one thing about people in the same household having a similar username under the same IP address.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 5:28 pm

Lol, i didn't know what the hell was going on here until i saw lyra's post. i was like ¨ omg kyon has a twin brother¨ than i looked on the top 10 poster list to realize that it was micheal lmao. seems that everything is ok now and mike is a good person. xD

Anywho hows everyone doing this evening? my mum and dad just went to pickup my Hatsune Miku costume, along with my food from wendys. XD
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 5:33 pm

Well thanks Snivy.

We've just been staying home all day. Also it sounds like other members having a twin brother is a lot more fun than mine.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 5:42 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
Hey man, I was only just joking around on here. Besides, I never understood this one thing about people in the same household having a similar username under the same IP address.

*hugs* Ah it's alright bro we still love ya lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 5:43 pm

We should always respect and love our brother. Even Kyon. Besides, we've hardly even played with him.
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 5:55 pm

I agree with you mikey. n.n

Kyon and Shadow Kitty are both working hard to be successful in life. i don't have much of a social life (being truthful here). i love how people make judgements about others saying they don't have a life when you don't even know them.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 6:08 pm

Kammi Frost wrote:
I agree with you mikey. n.n

Kyon and Shadow Kitty are both working hard to be successful in life. i don't have much of a social life (being truthful here). i love how people make judgements about others saying they don't have a life when you don't even know them.

Trust me i've seen all that ignorance in video game lobbies, especially on Call of Duty. the arguments are hilarious and sad at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 6:21 pm

The COD community is the worst of the worst. that's the game where all the butthurts and complainers biitch at each other 24-7.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2014, 11:02 pm

I'm so happy that everybody here loves them some MichaelXD.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2014, 8:38 pm

Hello
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2014, 8:54 pm

OMG IT'S BACK TO NORMAL!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2014, 9:01 pm

Yay i can see your posts again guys. gosh this forums really needs a update and a scan for bugs and glitches. this was one weird day today. Surprised
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2014, 9:04 pm

Good work staffs!! i thought this place was f ucked for a sec. x.x
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2014, 9:17 pm

BLVD Mintaka wrote:

Ah, It wasn't much work haha no problem min. yo this glitch sprended all over the entire site. we had to remove all of those posts that couldn't be seen. this place needs a whole new make over lol. i wish i could help out to update the place but don't know much about that stuff and! i don't own a computer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 12:47 am

Glad everythings fixed now.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 1:29 pm

Terrellxd wrote:
BLVD Mintaka wrote:

Ah, It wasn't much work haha no problem min. yo this glitch sprended all over the entire site. we had to remove all of those posts that couldn't be seen. this place needs a whole new make over lol. i wish i could help out to update the place but don't know much about that stuff and! i don't own a computer.

Does that mean we can see all our intro threads again? They just disappeared as soon as your brother came back, and I've waiting to go back and reread them again.  lol!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 2:30 pm

^ Nope. I think somebody removed all of those intro threads by mistake. it was crazy yesterday nobody couldn't see each other posts or moderate certain areas so, terry had to use that backup thingy.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 2:40 pm

I plan on making 2 new games at the F&Gs session. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next