VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 2

Go down 
+21
MichaelXD
Snivy
Female Skitty
Oshawott
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
Kevin
Shadow Kitty
AngelOfChaos179
Hatsume Mika
killz
Sparkice
Zoura Girl
King Scrafty
Kammi Frost
Kaitzur
BLVD Kazumi
Kyon
BLVD Bubbles
Virizion
Beartic
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2014, 7:57 pm

Goodluck bear! hmm i'm going to lurk the chats on the other vgchat. XD
Back to top Go down
BLVD Bubbles
Social Butterfly
BLVD Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2014, 8:02 pm

Mika is the banforms still down ova there home girl?
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2014, 8:07 pm

BLVD Bubbles wrote:
Mika is the banforms still down ova there home girl?

Yeah, i think so bubs. i haven't gotten ban yet so it's safe for us to hop in the chats.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2014, 8:14 pm

Wow the BLVD members still go to the chats i see. i go there once in the blue to see how everyone is doing. xD
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2014, 8:24 pm

Okay i've been wanting to know this for a very long time now whats blvd? is it some type of clan or something?
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2014, 8:30 pm

Kammi Frost wrote:
Okay i've been wanting to know this for a very long time now whats blvd? is it some type of clan or something?

Yes, I believe they're a street gang from New Jersey.
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2014, 8:47 pm

Snivy wrote:
Kammi Frost wrote:

Yes, I believe they're a street gang from New Jersey.

Ohh ok. haha i was wondering because i seen alot of them posting here reasonly and they got a thread too. this is the first forums that i been to with legit gangster users on it unbeliveable!. n.n
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2014, 9:01 pm

When blvd popularity went up on the other vgchat everyone started looking down towards them. Tails is the main reason why so many chatters disliked them in the past. i guess now the chats are dead they don't hate on them anymore like they used to.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2014, 9:20 pm

Oshawott wrote:
When blvd popularity went up on the other vgchat everyone started looking down towards them. Tails is the main reason why so many chatters disliked them in the past. i guess now the chats are dead they don't hate on them anymore like they used to.

We could care less who hated us because at the end, they're obsessed with us and want to be like us. True, Oshawott once the chats got abit dead everyone is talking to us nicely (strange). Umm unfortonately Tails wasn't the big reason why some of the chatters look down towards all BLVD members. It's obvious that people like them and myself are nerds and, most nerds aren't into the ghetto type of people.

All the beefing went away towards BLVD and the regulars from the chats. hopefully it stays this way for good. I'd hate to see us go back to drama vile again.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2014, 10:52 pm

No matter what everyone in the world will aways have a hater weather over the internet or in real life. don't let them hurt you cause they only want to put you down. i have alot of haters from games like COD because i camp them corners like a f ucking boss. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 12:50 am

Damn Min! Your May signature is so cute. Watch out now, ok buddy?! Very Happy

Hey Mintaka! I also have a May signature now. I've been had this on my computer. I've been waiting to use it so you can all see it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 3:55 pm

Hello VGChat its been a few months since iv been here but happy to se some active members here. Thanks Daily Members! and my bro TerrellxD for taking care of this place while i was gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 3:56 pm

Your signature looks awesome michael. xD
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 3:58 pm

Thanks Snivy and you're welcome Killz. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 4:51 pm

Omg, Killz welcome back! xD

Thanks michael! hay guys who're online can ya go into the chatbox? ;D
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 4:52 pm

Whats with the Mays? nvm lol im at the chatbox
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 4:58 pm

Killz did you miss me buddy
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 5:02 pm

Yes i did Amine

Nice Av/Sig BTW
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 7:56 pm

Thanks buddy
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2014, 12:13 pm

killz wrote:
Hello VGChat its been a few months since iv been here but happy to se some active members here. Thanks Daily Members! and my bro TerrellxD for taking care of this place while i was gone.

Ha, no pro lil bro lol. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2014, 12:32 pm

I didn't know killz was your brother. :3
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2014, 12:47 pm

Yep they're brothers in real life Kammi. the reason killz hasn't been on for awhile because his laptop got messed up or something. XDD

So, any halloween themes this year?
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2014, 12:51 pm

I might put a scary theme on my avi and sig soon!
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2014, 2:45 pm

Guys i'm doing a spooky WonderTrade this year on my Pokemon Y. I'll be breeding ghost type pokemon with decent ivs all week and send them off to people. I also have a shiny Garitina and shiny Darkria that i want to WT on halloween day. xD
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2014, 2:52 pm

Holy crap snivy you beat me to the punch. me and my friends from school are also doing it babe. i got a crap load of shiny ghost pokemon. they're legit no hacks just cloned copies of the first ones i caught. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next