VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

Go down 
+2
JadeMahBoi
Terrellxd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness   Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 1:45 pm

This one takes place ather 5 years. using shadow pokemon, an evil organiation name team chipers has unleashed a sinister plot of world domination. you start off with a eevee as your companion, and with the help of numerous friends along the way, you battle greevil and his most powerest shadow pokemon "lugia". when i look at this game i asked myself my they didnt make a new one of these games. like really it would be great. shadow (reshiram and zekrom).
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness   Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 4:49 pm

maybe they will
Back to top Go down
http://universehostings.us
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness   Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 9:15 pm

One of my favorite Pokemon games ever. Pretty good graphics, attack animations, and in this game...you actually can interact with your family. Not a big deal, but it is in a sense. Makes you feel less like you're talking to a dialogue box and more like the characters themselves. I also loved Shadow Lugia. Who wouldn't? He just looks so...badass!
Back to top Go down
DR4G0N
Selective Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness   Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 9:44 pm

man i never play this :/
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness   Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2013, 5:12 pm

I never heard that pokemon game
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness   Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 5:00 pm

*Toxic Dragon* wrote:
I never heard that pokemon game

WHAAAAAAAT?

YOU NEED TO PLAY IT. Bestest best game for gamecube ever. Except maybe Melee...but a close second indeed.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness   Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2013, 3:09 pm

Pokemon XD is my nostalgia Pokemon game compared to Pokemon Emerald. I like the fact that as you progress through the game, you meet new shadow Pokemon that need to be "purified" by some machine. Purifying was the main goal of the game, and I was able to successfully purify Lugia in the end Very Happy Unfortunately, I gave my copy of Pokemon XD to my friend, and he never played it. Right when I was gonna take it back, he moved out of his place. ;_; I can still kinda remember my team...Scyther (Which was my main favorite pokemon for some reason), Lugia, Umbreon, Dragonite, Zapdos, and Articuno. Never really liked Moltres XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness   Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 3:03 am

Pokemon Colosseum an' Pokemon XD were definitely some 'a my favourite games. I've definitely played both of 'em at least twice or thrice. Couldn't help it, I love their freakin' stories an' characters an' I always felt kind 'a cool 'cause my sister always loved watchin' me play, 'specially with Mt. Battle. Best place ta help level up your Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness   Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 5:37 pm

Oh, definitely. Me and my cousin took turns on this game, since it was like, the ONLY game we'd ever play. I'd use it to level up my Pokemon from Emerald then send 'em back to help me with the E4.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness   Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 1:42 pm

Ooh, nice, nice. Heh, I just kept goin' back to the Elite Four to level my Pokemon in all those games. The only transfer thing I had was... somethin' for the 64... Ya know, for Pokemon Stadium an' such. But anyway, keepin' back to the original topic, d' you all remember what you named your character? D' you use your own name, somethin' cool, one 'a the random suggestions they gave ya; et cetera? I remember namin' the guy "Sasuke" when I first played, but I can't remember if that was because I was crazy into Naruto or just liked how the name fit... Then my second time playin' I called 'im Ciel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness   Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness
Page 1 of 1