VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Battle Revolution

Go down 
+6
Toxic
DR4G0N
Tyviette
killz
JadeMahBoi
Terrellxd
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

Pokemon Battle Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Battle Revolution   Pokemon Battle Revolution Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 1:17 pm

It's a wounderful world in poketopia. i've play this game for 5 years. the game haves great graphics. you could do wifi battles and customize your player. anyone else who owns this game we can talk about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution   Pokemon Battle Revolution Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 4:53 pm

i didn't like this game that much
Back to top Go down
http://universehostings.us
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution   Pokemon Battle Revolution Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 5:57 am

The game look nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution   Pokemon Battle Revolution Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 9:13 pm

It was okay. The soundtrack was catchy, but that's about it. Hype and decline was what it was. The first few battles are fun...until you realize...that's all you do. Battle with a crappy team of rented Pokemon. Over and over and over...or you can go on WiFi and get killed by a Japanese kid using 6 Wondertombs. Your choice.
Anyways, the graphics look like they were ripped straight from XDGoD, so I give this a 3/10.
Back to top Go down
DR4G0N
Selective Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution   Pokemon Battle Revolution Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 9:15 pm

One of my favorite games ! a Huge classic a decade ago lol
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution   Pokemon Battle Revolution Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2013, 1:22 am

That game is cool
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution   Pokemon Battle Revolution Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 5:11 pm

>classic

>decade

What are you, a time traveler?

The game is '07, dude. It's hardly been 6 years. It is NOT a classic...

@DR4G0N
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution   Pokemon Battle Revolution Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 5:12 pm

Wait, it might be '08 ot '09. Not sure. But even less a 'classic' if it was made then.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution   Pokemon Battle Revolution Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 10:16 am

I need to get back into PBR.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution   Pokemon Battle Revolution Icon_minitimeWed 07 Aug 2013, 10:50 am

I still play this game online, but theirs a crap load of hackers on that game. they ruined the online battles. in B/W they could detect hacked base pokemon. the only cheat you could bypass is the maxed out status mod. then again, PBR should of had mini games like pokemon stadium.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Baron
Fairly Helpful
Blazing Baron

Location : Cruising space, traveling the PKMN World and much more!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution   Pokemon Battle Revolution Icon_minitimeThu 08 Aug 2013, 9:58 pm

Too bad there will never be a PBR2 to fix the (many) problems with PBR1. The entire point of the Stadium, Collosseum, and PBR lines was to battle in 3D. Well guess what. Now X/Y is 3D! No point in making a 2nd PBR now. Instead we'll just get more of those silly Pokepark games. Heckuva trade...
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution   Pokemon Battle Revolution Icon_minitimeThu 08 Aug 2013, 10:03 pm

PBR was alright, but they left alot of stuff out on that game.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Baron
Fairly Helpful
Blazing Baron

Location : Cruising space, traveling the PKMN World and much more!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution   Pokemon Battle Revolution Icon_minitimeThu 08 Aug 2013, 10:12 pm

Oshawott wrote:
PBR was alright, but they left alot of stuff out on that game.
 You're telling me. I don't mind a lack of Leaderboards, but the lack of any real substance besides battling was really off-setting. And the Wi-Fi itself was pretty poor. No restrictions, no video recorder, no chat options, no custom names OR dialogue (if you can't use it on Wi-Fi, why include it?!), and no real reward for winning. No mini-games was a terrible decision. The few new battle modes was okay, but not spectacular. And all of the models for the gen 1-3 Pokémon were just re-used from older games and given some polish, and not all of them had even that (Slowbro looks like he still belongs in Stadium!).
Back to top Go down
Legendtrainer12
Social Butterfly
Legendtrainer12

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution   Pokemon Battle Revolution Icon_minitimeSun 08 Dec 2013, 2:53 pm

Loved the game as i remeber sweeping the whole thing with my e killer arceus and have u guys ever notices how the announcer mispronounces arceus? he says it AR-SEE-US not ARK-EE-US as its supposed to be
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution   Pokemon Battle Revolution Icon_minitimeMon 10 Feb 2014, 12:42 pm

I still play this game. they should me a PBR 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution   Pokemon Battle Revolution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Battle Revolution
Page 1 of 1