VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pokemon mystery dungeon: gates to infinity

Go down 
2 posters

gonna get it?
yes
pokemon mystery dungeon: gates to infinity Vote_lcap100%pokemon mystery dungeon: gates to infinity Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
no
pokemon mystery dungeon: gates to infinity Vote_lcap0%pokemon mystery dungeon: gates to infinity Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BRVR
Social Butterfly
BRVR

pokemon mystery dungeon: gates to infinity Empty
PostSubject: pokemon mystery dungeon: gates to infinity   pokemon mystery dungeon: gates to infinity Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 2:16 pm

there is a new pokemon rescue team game coming out called gates to infinity that looks cool. it comes out on the 24th of march. tell me what you think about the new game Very Happy

I think it is cool and i am going to get it as soon as it comes out Smile

u gonna get it? submit answer above

Last edited by jknight824 on Tue 12 Mar 2013, 3:56 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : error in the spelling)
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

pokemon mystery dungeon: gates to infinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokemon mystery dungeon: gates to infinity   pokemon mystery dungeon: gates to infinity Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 3:29 pm

I made a thread about this but its ok. I was waiting for another Mystery Dungeon and Ranger games but now its all about Pokemon X and Pokemon Y (Ima get both games anyway).
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com

pokemon mystery dungeon: gates to infinity
Page 1 of 1