VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon X And Pokemon Y

Go down 
+16
Beartic
Oshawott
Exe The Hedgehog
Shadow Kitty
Lyra Kotone
Team Skull
Snivy
JadeMahBoi
AngelOfChaos179
Mudkip The Mud Fish
ToadsBattle28
DR4G0N
Tyviette
Terrellxd
Toxic
killz
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 8:06 am

Pokemon X & Y is a new Pokemon released Only on the 3DS on October 2013. These new game will have new Pokemon's, Adventures, and Characters all in this new region called Kalos. Welcome to the 6th Generation of Pokemon!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]       [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Starter Pokemons:

Chespin/Grass Type
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Frennekin/Fire Type

Froakie/Water Type

More Pokemons:

Sylveon/Fairy Type

Last edited by killz on Fri 27 Jun 2014, 2:38 am; edited 49 times in total (Reason for editing : Mega Update's)
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 5:12 pm

A new pokemon game? awsome! when the game will be release on the u.s. im going to buy it ....
i imagine if its a dragon poison and a dragon fighting on each version
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 6:10 pm

I seen the little video, but the game looks great. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 6:20 pm

i saw the starter pokemons they look alright. cool game
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 9:08 pm

I'm actually really disappointed. Nintendo spat out Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 like chewed up gum, hoping fans would like it simply because it was Pokemon...and sadly, most did. Each generation of Pokemno is getting slightly worse...I think Nintendo needs to slow down how fast they're throwing new Pokemon games at us. The starters look pretty retarded imo. Fennekin looks like a Zorua and Vulpix combined, and it's only appeal is for the R34 of it. (I know it's sick to say, but it's true. Not even announced for more than a day and it already has like 20 inappropriate pictures up.) Chespin or whatever looks like a brown Oshawott in a leaf tarp. Croakie or whatever looks like something lazily drawn. A blue frog...with facial hair. BRILLIANT~!

No. Nintendo, don't drop the ball again. Please.
Back to top Go down
DR4G0N
Selective Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 9:26 pm

Seriously >_< for the 3DS !!! man im missing out
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2013, 5:39 am

The game will come out world wide in october 2013 so everybody will have the game at the same time.

Shellrage i know they are going to fast but i wish they would of did more stuff to the 5th generation before the 6 generations come. Well who know what nintendo have in the next months before x and y come out.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2013, 8:16 pm

I must say some 5th gen pokemons do rather look crappy,while 6th gen is preparing to make rather more better pokemons which they are sorta running out of ideas. they should look at some well drawn fan arts of pokemons to get some ideas.

i hope the new pokemons won't look lame or crappy
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 4:54 pm

I wish they would up and lie, saying 5th gen was a joke. Thats all it is to me. Black and White were mediocre at best. Black 2 and White 2...took the cake for lameness. Wacky hairstyles and a couple new towns, hooo boy, looks like a great 'new' game. If I wanted to replay a game, I wouldn't buy another copy.
Back to top Go down
ToadsBattle28
Learning the Ropes
ToadsBattle28

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 5:50 pm

ShellRage wrote:
I'm actually really disappointed. Nintendo spat out Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 like chewed up gum, hoping fans would like it simply because it was Pokemon...and sadly, most did. Each generation of Pokemno is getting slightly worse...I think Nintendo needs to slow down how fast they're throwing new Pokemon games at us. The starters look pretty retarded imo. Fennekin looks like a Zorua and Vulpix combined, and it's only appeal is for the R34 of it. (I know it's sick to say, but it's true. Not even announced for more than a day and it already has like 20 inappropriate pictures up.) Chespin or whatever looks like a brown Oshawott in a leaf tarp. Croakie or whatever looks like something lazily drawn. A blue frog...with facial hair. BRILLIANT~!

Well said. Pokemon has been in dire need of a drastic change since late 4th gen, and by change, I don't mean changing the titles from colors/gems to consonants. -.-
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 7:32 pm

Hopefully the 6th gen pokemon make a sucess. Cool
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 9:11 pm

ToadsBattle28 wrote:
ShellRage wrote:

Well said. Pokemon has been in dire need of a drastic change since late 4th gen, and by change, I don't mean changing the titles from colors/gems to consonants. -.-

You, sir, have earned my respect.
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 10:37 pm

Welcome the new pokemon name "Sylveon" Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 2:39 am

It's gonna be Normal type.
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 4:24 am

Shell wrote:
It's gonna be Normal type.
Its going to a normal and steel type.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 10:19 am

It looks feminine. That Sylveon looks more like a normal type, than a steel type.

Ninfia in japanese, and Sylveon in english.
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 11:48 pm

Toxic Dragon wrote:
It looks feminine. That Sylveon looks more like a normal type, than a steel type.

Ninfia in japanese, and Sylveon in english.
I know it will be both.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 3:36 pm

Normal type definitely. But who cares? It's not gonna be a good game anyways. XD
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 5:31 pm

I wonder if Yveltal is Dark and flying type, while Xerneaus might be grass and dragon. Hmm then again theres to many legendary dragons, better make that a normal and grass type.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 6:11 pm

American Idol
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 5:38 pm

^ Wat
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 8:14 am

A new pokemon has been revealed! i don't know how to post the pic that i saved. If anyone can tell me how to do this thanks.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeMon 08 Apr 2013, 3:55 am

Yea, its another form of mewtwo im guessing or mewthree lol. i got a image of the movie it would be on. i cant find any pics of him atm.

Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeSat 13 Apr 2013, 7:01 am

I now im getting it
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitimeSun 14 Apr 2013, 1:11 pm

They might as well bring back Arceus and Shaymin in the X and Y series.
Back to top Go down
http://universehostings.us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y   Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X And Pokemon Y
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next