VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Random Role-Playing Thread!

Go down 
+24
Stanly The Endermen
Kammi Frost
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
AngelOfChaos179
Kota Momochi
katieFire
King Scrafty
darkangel
Lyra Kotone
BLVD Big Smoke
Shadow Kitty
Mudkip The Mud Fish
BLVD J Hood
BLVD Kazumi
killz
Tyviette
Kevin
Oshawott
BLVD Bubbles
BLVD Mintaka
JadeMahBoi
Toxic
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
BLVD J Hood
Selective Poster
BLVD J Hood

The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 9:52 pm

Ya'll will have to kill me! whats poppin green bìtch!? ya niggaz aint nothin! i can have y'all killed DO YOU KNOW YOUR FUC KING WITH!?! -take out diamond that sword and fight along with 5 other elite members-
Back to top Go down
Virizion
Fairly Helpful
Virizion

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 10:03 pm

You're a sick human being man killing thousands of inncent people just to get fame? haha you're so pathetic. your crippled boyfriend behind you isn't going to help you bruh/brah or whatever stupid slang you say. ugh people like you make me sick! just hand over the stolen sword and do your freaking time! or else i'll take your life!
Back to top Go down
Terrakion
Selective Poster
Terrakion

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 10:08 pm

Virizion we need him alive! plz don't kill him right away. you see cobalion she's as reckless as me!
Back to top Go down
Cobalion
Selective Poster
Cobalion

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 10:14 pm

No, she clearly didn't touch him yet (Eventhough her focus blast nearly get him). If you were in her place, you'd kill the guy right away. pfff enough arguments! it's time to lock this sorry bastered up for good!
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 10:18 pm

*Secretly pushes the detinator to the sword from the shop* Goodbye, jhood may you burn in hell!
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
BLVD J Hood
Selective Poster
BLVD J Hood

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 10:22 pm

Ah shiit! -body blows up-
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 10:38 pm

With all the blvd members out the picture the city is safe once more! It turns out that terrell gave them crooks a fake sword, while the real one was safe. after 3 long years oshawott and i finally get married and had a beauful little boy. everyone else went seprite ways but we still had each other backs!.  Wink 

THE END!!!

Main Heros:
Kevin, Mr fuji, Scrafty aka Johnny, Maria aka Kammi, Shadow Kitty, Lyra, Oshawott, Terrell, my sister, Beartic and the Swords of Justice.

Main Villians:
Bubbles, Kazumi, Big Smoke, J-Hood, Mintaka and others!
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 11:29 am

Dafauq just happens theres never a happy eneding -blows up the planet earth-
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2014, 4:59 pm

-Laughs- No bad endings in our rps! ;P

Just kidding we'll do a bad ending rp at some point. so, any plans for the next rp story plot? we can talk in the chatbox for roles and plots. xD
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2014, 5:23 am

IT CAN BE ABOUT WAFFLES
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2014, 6:56 pm

How about we do a story that all of us get eaten by a gaint waffle and try to survive? or a zombie take over the world story? (b4 we do a walking dead spin off) (:
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2014, 11:22 am

Yesh lets kill zombies
Back to top Go down
Stanly The Endermen
Fresh Meat
Stanly The Endermen

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2014, 8:28 am

Dont worry Well save you snivy -pets your head-
Back to top Go down
AngelOfChaos179
Truly Regular
AngelOfChaos179

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2014, 10:02 am

Hello i like you already just make an introduction thread
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2014, 9:31 pm

-Walks in thread- Stanly, this isn't the thread to make introductions on. your post may be removed by mods.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2015, 7:00 pm

RP Mini Storyline Title: The Asended Dark Angel

Spoiler alert!
Spoiler:

For those who love watching our RPs thank you for having the time to go back and read our storylines from older RPs. we will try our best to keep doing them here at VG2. I know some of you guys were like "about damn time they're doing a new RP" lol. I hope you guys enjoy and grab those bucket of popcorn and watch the show!  

*Wakes up from bed and looks into the mirror* *Sighs* W-what the hell is wrong with me!?! why am I growing dark wings on my back!?! *Eyes starts to turn an ember color along with a shadow blade* must kill them!! UGHHHHH! *flies out of window as the glass shatters*
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2015, 7:03 pm

*Lays on the beach with the gang* Ahhh this is the life!!
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2015, 7:06 pm

You said it bro! i am having a blast! i got ladies all over me and im half drunk *starts to sing and dance*
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2015, 7:11 pm

Bear you had quiet to many beers! ugh this is why I hate it when he gets drunk!
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2015, 7:14 pm

*Gets into a brawl with another man* yeah biitch i stole your girl chump!
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2015, 7:16 pm

I got yo back bear! *jumps in the big fight*
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2015, 7:20 pm

*Hits a guy with a steel chair* come at bro! ladies stay back! Osha get the hell out of here!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2015, 7:25 pm

GUYS STOP FIGHTING! somebody help! I swear to Arceus we're getting banned from this beach because of the drunken hot heads! *Calls Snivy on the phone* dang it she's not picking up. oh my lord it's the cops!
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2015, 7:29 pm

*Watches the fight from around the corner* Damn what the fück is going on out here!? *Puts on black shades and walks into shop*
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2015, 7:33 pm

If they don't stop, the police will mace the whole dam beach! *Gets off the beach* come on guys. Im sure that we got the bail money for those 3 assholes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random Role-Playing Thread!
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next