VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Random Role-Playing Thread!

Go down 
+24
Stanly The Endermen
Kammi Frost
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
AngelOfChaos179
Kota Momochi
katieFire
King Scrafty
darkangel
Lyra Kotone
BLVD Big Smoke
Shadow Kitty
Mudkip The Mud Fish
BLVD J Hood
BLVD Kazumi
killz
Tyviette
Kevin
Oshawott
BLVD Bubbles
BLVD Mintaka
JadeMahBoi
Toxic
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 7:20 pm

Holy sheet! yeah something is off. I have a strange feeling that blvd knew about our escape plan the entire time.. terry was right, this place have hidden camras everywhere. *whispers into everyone's ear softly* we must do it! its the only way to prepear for strike.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 7:24 pm

Dang blvd goons are always one step ahead of us! still, we need to get out of here before the guards out number us. uh i see a video tape on the floor. o.o
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 7:38 pm

Let me take a look at that osha *plays the recording*

*J-Hood's voice* "Haha you foolish kids thought yous can send impersonations of team rocket to ruin our deal?! think again because all ya niggas is about to die up in here!. yea we planted bombs all over my mansion. ya got about 30mins to get out oh and have fun with my guards willing to risk thier own lifes just to have yous dead!"

Shìt! those guys outside wasn't team rocket! I know for sure that someone is helping us! come on guys lets go!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 7:44 pm

The deal went wrong indeed but still confused about whose behind the plot. *Gets tackled on the ground by a guard* GET THE HELL OFF ME YOU CREEP! *fights back*
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 7:51 pm

-Rushes and uppercuts the guard off oshawott- Come at me bro! -swings fist at guards- fuk thiers to many of them! hell i love to fight but holy fuk!!
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 7:55 pm

-Points sniper at beartic's head- SUPRISE MOTHER FUKER!
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 8:00 pm

*sights kazumi* Fearwell my friends *quickly pushes bear out the way and take the fatal bullet*
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 8:03 pm

MARIA! *gasp* omg, no! NOOOOOO! -beats down 5 guards at once-
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 8:11 pm

*Cries in sister's arm* She took a bullet for bear... ugh.. kevin were truly sorry but your girlfriend died a hero and now both of you can guide us to victory!
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 8:18 pm

May maria rest in peace *puts a huge cloth on her body* come on guys we have only 10mins left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 8:27 pm

*Cuddles by snivy and her sister* From this point on nobody dies! we lost great people who had our backs! we can't give up now, guys! everyone is praying for us as we speak! if we do manage to get out of here blvd will try to take us again! we need to put an end on blvd once an for all!! if i die next.. it's been a one hell of a journey. Sad
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 8:35 pm

Please don't say that osha! you're my light and shining armor! *cries even harder* I feel that this is all my fault! I should of left blvd alone when i had the chance! what hurts me the most is seeing our friends died right in front of us as they take the final breath..  *falls on the ground*
Back to top Go down
BLVD Kazumi
Social Butterfly II
BLVD Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 8:42 pm

-Puts tranlizer rifle away- Ha, that'll shut her up.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 8:47 pm

Snivy's been shot with a needle! bear carry her on your back i can see the exit! ok we just got a fue secs until the place blows up.
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 8:51 pm

Got it lyra! *picks up snivy* guys i see the swords of justice and the police outside!
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 8:54 pm

*Holds the door for everyone* COME ON HIT THE DECK!
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 9:00 pm

*Looks back as the house explodes* Holy crap! thank goodness everyone got out. >_>
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 9:06 pm

I can see the sunlight again! *have a chat with the cops and news reporters*
Back to top Go down
Virizion
Fairly Helpful
Virizion

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 9:16 pm

You guys fought well i see? we just caught 2 of the elite members from blvd Bubbles and Kazumi. they wasn't saying much though, we did manage to get some info from them. you guys don't need to worry anymore. this blvd group is getting shutdown.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 9:20 pm

Thanks vicky your the best! Smile 

Well looks like we should rest up for a couple of days. xD
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 9:25 pm

*Gets 15 girls arrested on purpose* kazumi and bubbles isnt going to make it out of prison. i sent contract killers after them.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 9:32 pm

-365 days later police found kazumi and bubbles murdered-

*Walks out of HQ*  After all the crazy stuff that happened the swords of justice finally found jhood and remaining forces.
Back to top Go down
Cobalion
Selective Poster
Cobalion

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 9:36 pm

*Used hyper beam in blvd's hidden base*

Death shall fall for those who get in our way!!
Back to top Go down
BLVD J Hood
Selective Poster
BLVD J Hood

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 9:40 pm

These niggaz aint playin! ehy say hello to my lil friend bitches! *Shoots up cops and other intruders*
Back to top Go down
Virizion
Fairly Helpful
Virizion

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 9:44 pm

-Used focus blast on jhood- GIVE UP YOU'RE SURROUNDED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Role-Playing Thread!   The Random Role-Playing Thread! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random Role-Playing Thread!
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next