VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Debates About The Other VG Chat

Go down 
+34
Infyre
avalanch
Zoura Girl
Virizion
AngelOfChaos179
Kota Momochi
darkangel
King Scrafty
Kevin
Shiny Jolteon
Shadow Kitty
Lyra Kotone
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Beartic
Tyviette
Oshawott
Snivy
Toxic
Toasticus
BLVD Bubbles
Bronz Oak
BLVD Big Smoke
JadeMahBoi
Moom
Razz
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy
BLVD Kazumi
BLVD J Hood
_Tails_
Toasty
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
killz
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Feb 2013, 6:08 am

I know, but we just gotta push through it. Nothing else we can do, really...
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013, 7:20 am

Guys something wounderful happened on the other vgchat. everyone haves the same ip in the chatrooms. snivy told me this so i had to see if it's. idk what caused it but hay nobody cant get banned. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013, 7:25 am

Those chats are gonna be a nightmare. people are already spamming, imping and trolling. i know that didnt change but its going to get ugly in those chats. (shrugs) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013, 5:02 pm

:3 It must be Troll Week!
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013, 5:03 pm

Neeevermind...they fixed it. Dx
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013, 10:09 pm

That vgchat piss me off
Back to top Go down
http://universehostings.us
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2013, 7:08 am

Yeah. Someone should overhack it and just take down the site completely. Or atleast the chats.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 4:05 pm

The spammers are back spamming the chats hooray!.
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 5:25 pm

I'm going to launch a campaign website that's against them.
Back to top Go down
http://universehostings.us
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Mudkip The Mud Fish

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 5:37 pm

Lol banned for posting the RP Guide lol
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 9:57 pm

Why? D:
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 8:42 am

_Tails_ wrote:
lol shut up toasty. you dont have a job no wait you do staying on vgchat all day crying to everyone about your ban lol. i grown out of vgchat. im a busy man now, while you guys waste your lifes it's just a fuking chatroom. rem doesnt not pick fights with anyone. you just hate mods period. whoever take me, moom spot you'll hate them too. admit toasty... your life sucks.

I dont really care weather you take me seriously or not. all you do is talk crap. do it dude im not aleck you cant do that to me. i'll still come on the chats. lol i dont be around moom that much to awnser your coltz question. you thought wrong what a waste of life you are toasty.

Wow that fails joke was wack. your a burned ass toast. i love when you make up bs. you pay $2,000 for your bills stop lieing you live in your mother`s basement trolling people online all day everday. i feel bad that your mom or dad have to pay that much. my mother would of kicked you out the house if you didnt have a job by 21.
Lol this tails seems funny, but some many people dislike him. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 8:51 am

Lyra that tails guy is a meanie that bans people for no reason. i gotten banned there just for signing up here, and he called me names too. it's sad.

Last edited by Umbreon on Wed 27 Feb 2013, 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:10 am

Oh, i understand now. hehe just to let you know i never been on the other vgchat before (Not even joking). things happen, and we can't do anything about that, but hay umbreon? you still got us. hay don't even feed into those asholes they don't own you or tell you what to do and not to do, you make your own choices.

I heard bad things about those chatrooms. hump, i need to check it out sometime.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:18 am

Thank you lyra. wait? do i have you as a friend? if not i'll send you one. xD
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:56 am

_Tails_ wrote:
lol no im not. this is what your life about. you act like a 9 year kid who cries about bans. lol seriously just admit you hate mods toasty. do me a favor post the thing i said about S.T.A.R.S being a **** on the chats. post it on the "report thread" i dear you it will make everyone laugh so hard. stars had to get banned.

Why did you even made another account there? shouldnt you be banned? oh that's right fnool is too lazy to admin the site he brought. you could tell him what i said screencap it. *shrugs* he's a busy man, but he should do more to get rid of scums like you, blvd members spammers/imps, and any other fukheads there.

Rem was right when she said, your mother dropped you to much. lol just stop toasty no really get a girlfreind or something man. just get a life and stop wasting your mother's electric bills. lol!

Haha i bet they not fighting now, sence toasty tried to wreak havoc on this place. lol they became friends right ather that. toasty was and always will be a twofaced btch. like [BLVD]Scrubkiller said quotes "All those chatrooms is about bs and drama" i totally agree with him.

Lyra Kotone is nothing to play around with. she gets it in about debates like this. lyra your one cool chick!. it's kinda funny that her real age is 19, but got 14 on here account. Cool
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 10:04 am

Indeed i am really 19 everyone, just playing a role.
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 3:59 pm

Ok...? A little off-topic...
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 9:42 am

Haha what a lack of mods and admin over on the other vgchat. kids spamming for hrs and tails is the on mod atm.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Mar 2013, 11:23 pm

Yeah, that'd be fine. Toasty can be a real annoyance sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Mar 2013, 12:44 am

Lol oh my god! shiny jolteon wants to join BLVD? it's pretty obvious this guy is a imp. Haha man toasty you suck at imping people. i've been lurking in those chats while you 2 had ya little drama going on. haha remember im always 1 set ahead of you. if you think about spamming on that acct you will go bye bye. :p
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Mar 2013, 12:42 pm

Aww we could of played with Toasty but now he know we know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013, 1:19 am

We know Jolt he did that before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debates About The Other VG Chat
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next