VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Debates About The Other VG Chat

Go down 
+34
Infyre
avalanch
Zoura Girl
Virizion
AngelOfChaos179
Kota Momochi
darkangel
King Scrafty
Kevin
Shiny Jolteon
Shadow Kitty
Lyra Kotone
Mudkip The Mud Fish
Beartic
Tyviette
Oshawott
Snivy
Toxic
Toasticus
BLVD Bubbles
Bronz Oak
BLVD Big Smoke
JadeMahBoi
Moom
Razz
[BLVD]Some Hood Guy
BLVD Kazumi
BLVD J Hood
_Tails_
Toasty
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
killz
BLVD GHETTO BOYZ
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 5:19 pm

I must say sometimes when i go to the other vg and chat with some people, The bully (which he always changes his name and those ip numbers) comes and starts to spamm, and Anime fan sometimes joins him, but they mostly do that in the Pokemon chat. Moom and Tails should ban those two ,seriously the mods aren't doing a good job.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 8:34 pm

*Toxic Dragon* wrote:
I must say sometimes when i go to the other vg and chat with some people, The bully (which he always changes his name and those ip numbers) comes and starts to spamm, and Anime fan sometimes joins him, but they mostly do that in the Pokemon chat. Moom and Tails should ban those two ,seriously the mods aren't doing a good job.

Yeah i agree with you. hay i know you toxic. xD
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 5:40 pm

wow, now spammers are coming into this Vg really this is getting annoying mostly the one that putted many sssss(etc) in the topics.
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 5:43 pm

We just got to deal with them.I'm thinking of making a hosted site for this so we can delete all post of certain user with out all the backs ups
Back to top Go down
http://universehostings.us
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 8:54 pm

*Toxic Dragon* wrote:
wow, now spammers are coming into this Vg really this is getting annoying mostly the one that putted many sssss(etc) in the topics.

Yes toxic those spammers from the chat came here to spam. i really dont the spammers from the chatrooms did that. im guessing haters like tails shiny jolteon or more. this is pretty annoying but the staff members will ban each and every one of them losers. Very Happy

hay toxic want to be my friend? add me if ya like okay?
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 11:10 pm

''Huh that other vg, what a chaos it became''.

''oh yeah sure Snivy, i could add you as my friend besides i need some people on my friendlist''. Add me people

Last edited by *Toxic Dragon* on Thu 24 Jan 2013, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 11:20 pm

you can add me. ah im deleting all those sss crap so yeah i will be busy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 8:40 pm

good call bro. im starting to like it here and we dont need the drama from the chats to come here.
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 2:06 pm

If I had my aadmin right now I'd ban Tails and Moom by IP
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 10:38 pm

Screw them losers they banned my friend anime-fan off the forums at the other vgchat. :_:
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 4:00 pm

Toasty wrote:
_Tails_ wrote:
I joined to get info lol. i bet toasty will be banned before me. thats how you got banned from the "other vgchat" telling young boys to proform oral S@€, and didnt you made another account? lol

Info, lol. There isn't much info to be gathered here.

Uhm, still on that are we? First off, it wasn't "boys", it was Shiny Jolteon. Get your facts straight before making an idiot out of yourself. Secondly, Shiny Jolteon actually told me he took it as a joke that one time. Which, get this, suggest that moom banned me because he wanted to! Just like you ban people because you want to! =D See a pattern there? Lastly, moom himself did the same thing which makes his banning of me a double standard. In fact that's what all of your banning consist of, which is nothing but double standards.

You were just a butt-hurt nobody until you were handed down mod powers, weren't you? A regular tired of feeling so boiled up with the inability to handle a chat how he sees fit. That is until you were given moderator status. And now look at you! Proudly stepping on others like expected! Living out your wet dreams. Following the footsteps of mods before you! Which makes you no damn different.

Doesn't make Moom any different, doesn't make RemJob any different, doesn't make Moonfur different, doesn't make Amber different. I knew you all were butt-hurt regulars a couple years ago, wishing and hoping that one day to be moderators. Now it's a reality and oh look, same bullshit as before. Hah, who'd figure?

Please, you've already made a dumbass out of yourself. Keep continuing.

>that one time

There were multiple times?

>took it as a joke

But you continued with it, right? >_>

>Tails butthurt

No, he just wants people to stop going at him for doing his job. No, I don't support him 100% but I'll back someone up if they're in the right.

You may have others' facts but you need to check YOURself, first.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 5:04 pm

Hey Snivy why they banned Anime fan?
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 8:12 pm

Well it's kinda his fault as well toxic, but all he wanted was another chance to get unban from the chatrooms, but nether tails or moom reply they just said a bunch of crap to get anime even madder. i tried to tell him to ignore those jerks. i knew his ban was coming right ather they'd cleared the report thread. idk what or who got him banned from the chats. i think he'd got imped or something because it's another anime fan, which is the imp who hangs with "The Bully" known as a spammer and troll.

Hm i told him b4 he was banned to come here, and chat with me because it's pretty lame talking to someone on a report thread. i think he made a new acct or something. they'll just permabanned him so idk why he made a new acct?
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 8:21 pm

To bad for Anime fan. Probably it was an imp who imped him, because many people imp others.... .So you told him about this site? he should stay here and enjoy
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 8:27 pm

Yeah i told him about it and he got a acct here already. lol i notice he'd accept my friend request. XD
Back to top Go down
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 9:14 pm

I'll bet it. Toasty, sorry to sa,y but you have a way of getting yourself into hecka messes.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Forum Spokesperson II
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 9:42 pm

Yep Toasty's banned, so he'll be no more trouble in our sleeves. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Beartic
Forum Spokesperson II
Beartic

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:09 pm

Toasty has been trying to plot the forums but failed. i dont know why this kid thought we'd trusted him.
Back to top Go down
killz
Administrator
Administrator
killz

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 2:44 pm

Beartic wrote:
Toasty has been trying to plot the forums but failed. i dont know why this kid thought we'd trusted him.

I trusted him. No
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgchat.power-rpg.com
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 3:13 pm

Eesh. That's tough. Gotta watch out for people who say they are who they aren't.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 6:36 pm

The chatrooms been quiet lately. dont know what's on, but at least people are coming here. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Tyviette
Administrator
Administrator
Tyviette

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 6:45 pm

Yeah. The forums seem more popular.
Back to top Go down
JadeMahBoi
Administrator
Administrator
JadeMahBoi

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 7:27 pm

I'm getting tired of this alot of is bull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debates About The Other VG Chat    Debates About The Other VG Chat  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debates About The Other VG Chat
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next