VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 3

Go down 
+26
Karnine
Tyviette
BLVD Kazumi
Hatsume Mika
Minky
BLVD Yasmin
darkangel
Kota Momochi
BLVD Rah ZeeK
Cycling Road
Virizion
Kammi Frost
Female Skitty
King Scrafty
Kevin
killz
Zoura Girl
Kyon
MichaelXD
BLVD Mintaka
Beartic
Snivy
Lyra Kotone
Oshawott
Shadow Kitty
Terrellxd
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2016, 12:37 am

Good thing we found it in time. I mean I was running out of papers in my folder to read to her, and now February 29 is on its way. Originally I thought I said my birthday was in July, but a lot of stuff had happened, and now then I felt July was too long, so I now be one of the people who decides to get any birthday he wants and try to make up for them. I don't feel like a real person at all. I also wish if my private facebook account was left alone for that reason while we decide what to do about anything.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2016, 4:43 pm

Kyon wrote:
Ay, how have things been?

Great, just abit busy with school and work.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2016, 5:12 pm

Lol, most of us regulars have been very busy in our lifes, Snivy. the good news is that some of guys are returning here to chill out. I have alot of free time so, I'll be here more often. (:
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2016, 5:20 pm

Quote :

Also Kyon, I'd like to talk with you about something if that's ok with you. We were about to cover some stuff with what happened naturally. I find some comments from you are very rude and provoking to MichaelXD. Also we were not holding a grudge, but being in an office for 45 minutes on average every time can make some things take a very long time to express. Our newer computer needs to be taken into the shop, we're missing a flash drive, and we used to have a folder where people on Skype were being mean to MichaelXD and cursing at him, and they were printed hard copies of. I wanted to go see if the psychologist had them while we're still wondering when I got my Skype messages onto that computer, what happened to MichaelXD's messages as well, when I believed I had more messages than what was shown, and they start down in November instead of the earliest time I had them, July 2013. But no, it starts in November 2013. November is a totally different month. So, I'd like to go get that checked out. MichaelXD says he was missing messages from Apollo's conversation, and he was all blocked for no reason, so could someone also help us out as well?W
alright cool? I only read hafl of this part, and nothing else so is there some context I need to understand? This just seemed completely out of nowhere, and no harm when I say, I really couldn't care less
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2016, 5:39 pm

Shadow Kitty wrote:
Lol, most of us regulars have been very busy in our lifes, Snivy. the good news is that some of guys are returning here to chill out. I have alot of free time so, I'll be here more often. (:

Haha, I know right? I am surprised that Michael and his brother Cycling Road still come here at a daily basis. seriously, we need more people like them to have around to keep this place alive whenever some of us are absent. Terry said that Shell Rage might do work to improve this forums. he also said that once alot of newcomes arrive, he might, just might hire 2 new mods on here.

I'd love to stay and chat with you, but im so tired. eh, after a long day of school, your body is drained out. well cya later Molly. XD
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2016, 5:48 pm

I guess I'll head back to playing Smash Bros. Very Happy 

Sweet dreams my beloved Snivy. I love you
Back to top Go down
Cycling Road
Social Butterfly
Cycling Road

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2016, 8:28 pm

Kyon wrote:
Quote :

Also Kyon, I'd like to talk with you about something if that's ok with you. We were about to cover some stuff with what happened naturally. I find some comments from you are very rude and provoking to MichaelXD. Also we were not holding a grudge, but being in an office for 45 minutes on average every time can make some things take a very long time to express. Our newer computer needs to be taken into the shop, we're missing a flash drive, and we used to have a folder where people on Skype were being mean to MichaelXD and cursing at him, and they were printed hard copies of. I wanted to go see if the psychologist had them while we're still wondering when I got my Skype messages onto that computer, what happened to MichaelXD's messages as well, when I believed I had more messages than what was shown, and they start down in November instead of the earliest time I had them, July 2013. But no, it starts in November 2013. November is a totally different month. So, I'd like to go get that checked out. MichaelXD says he was missing messages from Apollo's conversation, and he was all blocked for no reason, so could someone also help us out as well?W
alright cool? I only read hafl of this part, and nothing else so is there some context I need to understand? This just seemed completely out of nowhere, and no harm when I say, I really couldn't care less

What did you mean by is there some context? scratch
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2016, 12:28 am

Kyon wrote:
Quote :

What he means is up to this part right here
Quote :
Also Kyon, I'd like to talk with you about something if that's ok with you. We were about to cover some stuff with what happened naturally. I find some comments from you are very rude and provoking to MichaelXD. Also we were not holding a grudge.

You could disregard all the rest. I've just found the folder, and somehow I think you two are being silly. Well, we expressed our concerns about this in the Debates about the Other Vgchat in a calm manner. Check it out if you will, but really stop to think on what it's saying. Wink
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2016, 3:20 pm

The weather in Jersey has been pretty nice for the last few days. I love the warm weather! my friends and I are going to the movies tonight to watch Deadpool. I heard from alot of people that it was pretty dam good. (:
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2016, 3:28 pm

Shadow Kitty wrote:
The weather in Jersey has been pretty nice for the last few days. I love the warm weather! my friends and I are going to the movies tonight to watch Deadpool. I heard from alot of people that it was pretty dam good. (:

Ha, nothing like going to the movies on a Sunday night. Molly that movie is freaking awesome! I told my beloved Snivy to watch it herself. we went to the movies on Friday to watch Deadpool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2016, 3:33 pm

I watched the Deadpool movie with my boyfriend and friends yesterday. XD
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2016, 3:36 pm

dam everybody seen the movie lolol! yo fam imma chill in the chatbox for a while with bear and em.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2016, 4:02 pm

Party In The Chatbox Everyone!
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2016, 7:37 pm

lmao so did like my post get deleted?
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2016, 9:06 pm

Kyon wrote:
lmao so did like my post get deleted?

No! It's still there. We move pages very fast here.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2016, 11:24 pm

I might hop on Showdown and invite some of my friends here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2016, 11:29 pm

Shadow Kitty wrote:

Do you, Molly. Cool 

I'll keep track of all new members that signup here so I could activate their accounts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2016, 11:34 pm

Terrellxd wrote:
Shadow Kitty wrote:

Do you, Molly. Cool 

I'll keep track of all new members that signup here so I could activate their accounts.

What? I didn't know that all new members' accounts have to be activated here.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2016, 11:46 pm

MichaelXD wrote:
Terrellxd wrote:
Shadow Kitty wrote:

Do you, Molly. Cool 

He must of changed it to "only activation" meaning, new members won't be able to have access to their account right away. this is to protect the site from spambots and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2016, 11:54 pm

We don't get as many spambots this time around like a fue years back. I mean, those years were rough man, not to mention the trolls from back then too.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Yasmin
Learning the Ropes
BLVD Yasmin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2016, 12:02 am

Snivy wrote:
We don't get as many spambots this time around like a fue years back. I mean, those years were rough man, not to mention the trolls from back then too.

Word! I heard that those years was popping!! mah crew used to defend this place from spammers, trolls and them haters!
Back to top Go down
BLVD Rah ZeeK
Learning the Ropes
BLVD Rah ZeeK

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2016, 12:05 am

wait! yasmin when da fuk u signed up on vg2? i neva seen u here before home girl holy fuk!
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2016, 12:53 am

Oshawott wrote:
MichaelXD wrote:
Terrellxd wrote:
Shadow Kitty wrote:

Do you, Molly. Cool 

He must of changed it to "only activation" meaning, new members won't be able to have access to their account right away. this is to protect the site from spambots and stuff.

Well it's a shame that finding peacefulness on forums while making everyone happy is difficult. Those that are admin always have to decide how to run their forum to the best of everyone, and that when people sign up on forums, we don't know who we're getting, and a lot of forums in the past had been attacked by adbots before, so I'm not surprised or too thrilled either.
Back to top Go down
Kammi Frost
Forum Spokesperson II
Kammi Frost

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2016, 2:21 pm

I haven't posted in this thread in a long time. n.n
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2016, 2:32 pm

Kammi Frost wrote:
I haven't posted in this thread in a long time. n.n

Hi, Kammi! Very Happy

Yes, alot of people are slowly coming back into this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 3   General Discussion Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 3
Page 15 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next