VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Showdown Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

Pokemon Showdown Help Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Showdown Help   Pokemon Showdown Help Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2015, 10:06 pm

Not only I've been unfairly banned from the showdown servers, but I was also mistreated on there.

I need some form of help. I am locked on the crossroads showdown server because I was unfairly banned from the forum and the admin's ass wouldn't unban me.

I need something to be looked at and you may ask me for more details if you don't act like kuzronk. He was that little punk who made no sense when he talked and called me a ******* liar before on Skype, but you guys all know that I don't do that. I don't lie at all.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Showdown Help
Page 1 of 1