VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Showdown

Go down 
+11
Female Skitty
Yellow Skarmory
CrazyClown94
markisanumbreon
Shadow Kitty
Legendtrainer12
Snivy
Terrellxd
Oshawott
Kevin
Lyra Kotone
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013, 5:49 am

Haya to those who have a showdown account put it here. you could show everyone your battle replays in battles and talk about stuff  that related to showdown. My usernames there is Lady Luck777, Lyra Kotone34 and i'm mainly in the main severs, plus quite popular there so yeah. Smile

Last edited by Lyra Kotone on Wed 27 Nov 2013, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013, 9:27 pm

My name there is FaZe Warrior97 or Dark Chaos97, which is my older username. i'd be glad to post replays of my battles here.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:53 am

Hay guys just uploading a video of my battle in showdown. Smile

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 10:02 am

Dam bro you kicked butt!. Osha, i liked your little stratigy with huntail's shell smash and baton pass. you cleaned house with sharpedo at the end. maybe we should battle sometimes after you get better.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 6:30 pm

I battled kurow and we had a great time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevin
200th Post!
Kevin

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 6:38 pm

Lyra, i hope kurow kicked your tail because you're so good at Random Battles. lyra is amazing at that and can we battle when you get home from work tonight?
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeThu 28 Nov 2013, 12:39 pm

My username in showdown is Terrellxd. I will be posting up replays of matches myself. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Snivy
Snivy

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 12:57 am

I just finished playing someone in showdown. Smile 

Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeFri 06 Dec 2013, 12:31 pm

Look at amy beating people. i love doing random battles as well. XD
Back to top Go down
Legendtrainer12
Social Butterfly
Legendtrainer12

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeSun 08 Dec 2013, 3:15 pm

PS username is the same as here if i'm online feel free to send a message! tiers i play: pokebank ubers,pokebank OU,Hackmons and gen 5 1v1. Hope i see u there soon!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014, 7:42 pm

My username is Shadow Kitty i'm pretty much on every server plus i'm known lol. XD
Back to top Go down
markisanumbreon
Selective Poster
markisanumbreon

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 9:07 am

My name on showdown is markisanumbreon, but I now go by Epitome Mark, I'm an ex-admin of ArmageddonInc but now I sit on frost all day ^_^
However i go on ShadowStorm which is a server my friend made and I'm known as Zero Lux Given on there c:
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 5:03 pm

I need to start uploading replys again to show you guys.
Back to top Go down
CrazyClown94
Fresh Meat
CrazyClown94

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2014, 6:42 pm

hi im cc and im a top monotype player im in the top ten and  uh i peak 1900 in ou gen 5 and like  gen 6 ou i go on frost im like mod in ou room and driver in mono
Back to top Go down
Yellow Skarmory
Social Butterfly III
Yellow Skarmory

Location : ..............................................................

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2014, 1:43 pm

i'm yellow skarmory on showdown, you'll find me pretty much all the time on main server, just look in the uu room
edit: i'd be happy to battle anyone
Back to top Go down
Female Skitty
Forum Spokesperson
Female Skitty

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 1:25 am

My PS username is MetalAmanda! I'd be glad to post up replays here to show you guys how much I suck jk. I play pretty decent for a girl lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
Crookie
Learning the Ropes
Crookie

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2015, 5:26 pm

Right. So I've been playing some Showdown with my friends every now and then. I got a really good one on my buddy FieldDranzer, when we were playing with Monotypes.

That's a total sweep.

I also played some RU, which I am getting better at. I don't really feel like sharing any, as they are all filled with missplays.
Back to top Go down
Hatsume Mika
Social Butterfly II
Hatsume Mika

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2015, 5:58 pm

Nice Crookie!

I really miss going to PS and doing battles there. my life is to busy for me to get free time.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar 2015, 3:08 am

Hatsume Mika wrote:
Nice Crookie!

I really miss going to PS and doing battles there. my life is to busy for me to get free time.

I miss being able to go on showdown servers too. Most of the time I can't talk because of a dumb lock.  Sad
Back to top Go down
Crookie
Learning the Ropes
Crookie

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar 2015, 6:37 am

It's fun to play some Showdown every now and then. I actually play less of it at home.
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar 2015, 9:31 pm

I hop on Showdown once in the blue to play Random Battles. I'm not much of a competitive player, just there to have fun lol.

For those who want to know what username I go by it's the same one I'm currently using here. XD
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar 2015, 9:47 pm

That's cool Mintaka! I wonder if I could vm somebody here who could help me with my problem here. I am soon to tell the psychologist about it one day. I briefly mention the psychologist or the fact that I have a psychologist because I hate letting people know that I have a very serious problem and so I barely ever talk about having one.

I use MichaelXD, and yeah! No one else gets on besides me.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Skarmory
Social Butterfly III
Yellow Skarmory

Location : ..............................................................

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2015, 10:05 pm

I'm still on a ton, if you want you can challenge me to any of the random tiers or uu, and if you want to see me i'm normally in game corner and underused. reminder, my username is Yellow Skarmory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Showdown
Page 1 of 1