VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Welcome to VGChat 2!

You'll need to log in or create a free account before connecting with a network of people who love all things gaming just as much as you.
VGForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VGForums

Discussing all things gaming since 2013.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion Season 2

Go down 
+21
MichaelXD
Snivy
Female Skitty
Oshawott
Terrellxd
BLVD Mintaka
Kevin
Shadow Kitty
AngelOfChaos179
Hatsume Mika
killz
Sparkice
Zoura Girl
King Scrafty
Kammi Frost
Kaitzur
BLVD Kazumi
Kyon
BLVD Bubbles
Virizion
Beartic
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2015, 10:10 am

Oshawott, the BLVD saga was the best moments over at the other VG. (:

Unlike Mintaka, those other guys were wild as fuk lol. I mean they didn't take shiit from anybody which is way alot of people disliked them. I know they've been acused of alot of things but omg they were ghetto as hell lol!

I hope for them to visit here sometime though. I find them quite intresting (Not in a bad way!)
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2015, 10:32 am

Oshawott wrote:
A group like BLVD shouldn't be on the internet repping thier swag because people will call them "Internet thugs" I've been looking around on the other VG reasonly. I came across a thread last week about the best moments over there and, the BLVD Vs. Mods saga was ranked number 1.

That's what anybody would say towards them lil bro lol. I know these guys irl infact, I grow up with some of the BLVD members. some of them are legit like J-Hood, Ghetto Boyz and em. you can't really judge anybody with facts on the internet, this is why they didn't care what people call them.

When it comes down to trolls, catfishes, braggers ect then you could. at the end of the day, everything is opinionated! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrellxd.webs.com
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2015, 10:35 am

OH SHEET! I totally forgot that Terry lived on the BLVD block. *faceplam*
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2015, 10:43 am

@Snivy They're doing thier thing. Kazumi and Bubble isn't here they went downsouth for the summer. I was going to go with them but, I need to take care of my mother.

That's right Molly he does. xD

I think he lives at the end of though. the BLVD blocks starts around Eastside highschool, the middle where I live is on 12th ave aka where most of the BLVD members lives.
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2015, 10:49 am

Yea, I live at the end Min. Cool  

Out of all 3 of the major spots, I think 12th ave is the most dangerous spot tho. people get killed up thier the most out of the 3 major spots.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2015, 11:13 am

Woah remind me not to go to that spot. O.O
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2015, 12:32 pm

Oshawott wrote:
Woah remind me not to go to that spot. O.O
This, my god lol
Back to top Go down
Lyra Kotone
Familiar Face III
Lyra Kotone

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2015, 10:05 am

I've never lived in any ghetto places in my life.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2015, 10:21 am

I don't think I've either, Lyra. we don't get as much crimes where I'm from. It's weird because we live close to the woods which all the serial killers appear at night to dump bodies in there (Probably just another stereotype). either way, no such thing has never happened here lol. If anyone thought I lived in a city, you were wrong haha!

Guys what type of environment do y'all live in? I already know some of yous. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2015, 10:30 am

Oshawott wrote:
It's weird because we live close to the woods which all the serial killers appear at night to dump bodies in there (Probably just another stereotype).

Guys what type of environment do y'all live in? I already know some of yous. Very Happy

That's the type of shiit you'll see in movies! just plain creepy and scary my love!! D:

I live in a town for those who didn't know. xD
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2015, 10:46 am

Snivy, stuff like that happens irl all the time gurl. In this world, you'll never know what to expect. Osha not to sound like a coward bro I would never live in the woods or near one. If someone paid me to, I might still wouldn't. I didn't If its a black thing or what it is because most of the guys I chill with would say the same thing lmao. theirs much worst places out there to live in though trust me.

I also live in a town or slums idk lol!
Back to top Go down
BLVD Mintaka
BLVD Mintaka

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2015, 10:58 am

I used to live in one of the worst places ever. when I used to live in North Korea, It was.. just a horrible environment. If you really want to say living in the hood is bad, how about living in a place where wars occured constantly!? Yep, I had a rough life when I was living over there. I forgot the name of the reble group who came into our city and start terrorizing and killed innocent people. from then to now, I truly believe that terrorist orgs are much worst than any gang or mafia.
Back to top Go down
Hatsume Mika
Social Butterfly II
Hatsume Mika

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2015, 11:18 am

BLVD Mintaka wrote:
I used to live in one of the worst places ever. when I used to live in North Korea, It was.. just a horrible environment. If you really want to say living in the hood is bad, how about living in a place where wars occured constantly!? Yep, I had a rough life when I was living over there. I forgot the name of the reble group who came into our city and start terrorizing and killed innocent people. from then to now, I truly believe that terrorist orgs are much worst than any gang or mafia.

Let me guess, you were a child when all of this was going on yes? I am so sorry to hear about your harsh past, Minnie. not everyone's life going to have rainbows and flowers in it you know. you made the right decision to leave the country for a much better life my friend.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitty
Shadow Kitty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2015, 11:29 am

Terrellxd wrote:
Snivy, stuff like that happens irl all the time gurl. In this world, you'll never know what to expect. Osha not to sound like a coward bro I would never live in the woods or near one. If someone paid me to, I might still wouldn't. I didn't If its a black thing or what it is because most of the guys I chill with would say the same thing lmao. theirs much worst places out there to live in though trust me.

I also live in a town or slums idk lol!

True, Terry you just never know what to expect in this world, which makes life intresting tbh. lolwat? I don't think that it has nothing to do with being black js lol. I have friends that are black who loves camping out in the woods. I guess certain type of people like and dislike certain places. (:
Back to top Go down
Snivy
Snivy

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2015, 11:33 am

I have to take a shower and brush my teeth and get ready. me and my beloved Oshawott are going to the movies later on today. xD
Back to top Go down
King Scrafty
Social Butterfly III
King Scrafty

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2015, 11:38 am

Amy is letting us know whats she's doing aww yeah! Osha is probably somewhere around her house waiting. Wink 

Just kidding I hope you lovebirds enjoy the movies!
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2015, 11:43 am

King Scrafty wrote:
Amy is letting us know whats she's doing aww yeah! Osha is probably somewhere around her house waiting. Wink 

Just kidding I hope you lovebirds enjoy the movies!

Dude you're a perv what the hell!? Very Happy

We will bro and will be talking about you as well I mean, good stuff about you hehe. xDD
Back to top Go down
Terrellxd
Administrator
Administrator
Terrellxd

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2015, 11:49 am

Yo Scrafty them ladies will catch you peeping at em fam lmfao!

You guys are funny as fuk lol. I gotta bounce myself though I'm playing this awesome RPG anime title called Tales of Vesperia on my xbox360. Cool 

*Poofs*
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2015, 2:42 pm

This seems legit enough. My place is very crazy when out on the street, but I live in a cul-de-sac anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Forum Spokesperson II
Kyon

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2015, 6:58 pm

Damn I living in a really like mellow area, in the middle of no where Virgina, lol. I'm going to move out and find a place with my gf soon, but yeah I mean I like where I live, there isn't any problems with it. And tbh I'm going to miss the **** out of it. Anyways, change of topic, but I'm pretty hype because I'm going to make a new computer so it doesn't take like 30 damn minutes to load a page.
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 10:36 am

Me like this thread! Me like these topics!!

Hello mates It's been a while since I last came here. my mum grounded me for 2 months, meaning no video games, no computer stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
MichaelXD
Immortalized
MichaelXD

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 10:38 am

Oh hey! Welcome back Zoura Girl. I haven't seen much activity by this forum lately. They usually go dead about every Friday! So how are you?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 10:41 am

Zoura Girl wrote:
Me like this thread! Me like these topics!!

Hello mates It's been a while since I last came here. my mum grounded me for 2 months, meaning no video games, no computer stuff like that.

Holy crap Zoura what the heck did you do!?! If It's something personal to you, don't post it in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Zoura Girl
Social Butterfly III
Zoura Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 11:18 am

Hello, Michael long time no see lad!

Indeed, this place activity are bitter dead. this thread is the whole damn forums If ya get what I'm saying here lad. either way, I sorta like it here with It's only being us here to talk about life stories, video games and ect.

Oshawott, I don't see any harm of discussing about my absents here mate. I was grounded before this because of poor grades on my report card. I also did other naughty things like sneaking guys into the house when my parents weren't home. It's not like we were mating or anything so please I'm not a tramp. anyways, we had parties and played dranking games while my mum and dad was at work. I really think a nextdoor neighbor ratted me out like a yankie because they've been noticing loud music and freaking recorded each time. I couldn't lie to her because they'd showed footage to my mum. once my mum came in the house, I knew the ass whooping was coming up so, I walked slowly up to my room. after my beating, I told my mum and dad that I'll never do it again with the saddest face ever lmao. right at that moment, I just got off of being grounded for month for another thing. this is where I got my 2 month ground and really screwed up big time. I wanted revenge on the snitches so, I went outside, I picked up a big ass brick and throw it at thier front window to the house. as I ran in the house my freaking brother notice me running. he asked why I was running and what the hell was that noice outside. moments later, the nextdoor couple immediately went knocking on our door with another recording. I was ready to kill myself by jumping out my window because I commited a crime and I could go to jovi for vandalism and broken properties. my dad decided to pay for the damage and my mum whooped me again. both my parents took all my electronics out of my room including my bratz dolls and other toys. I learned so much that entire week lol.
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 12:03 pm

Oh my lord you're saint's little girl. Zoura, I am very speechless for what I just read. you're a piece of work you know that? your aggresive personality isn't pleasant at the slighlest js. gosh imagine If your parents didn't decide to pay instead have you locked up in a teenage jail. I am really not that shocked that you're capable of doing this sort of thing irl. I'm not trying to hold your hands or anything but you need to control your emotions so stuff like that will never happen again. If my parents were to see me doing things like this, they would of sent me to jovi as a greater punishment. being grounded and get beatings constantly isn't going to solve anything in my personal opinion. I just hope for the best for you in the future, Zoura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Season 2   General Discussion Season 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Season 2
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next